Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

After School (Jessa) (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Jessa was confused, Daichi was acting strange and she didn't like it at all. She pulled herself up and brushed her clothes off. "I-I'm going back to my room. T-Thanks for everything." She said shakily, she looked at him and gave him a weak smile. He was acting like this since he marked her and Jessa was scared he didn't do it for love but just to claim her and to walk around letting everybody know he haas her. She pulled one hand and settled it on his cheek, she sighed. "Daichi I'm scared of you, you are changed and I don't know what to say. I don't want to fight with you." She looked into his eyes, she wanted hug him so badly but she waited till he gave an answer.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Daichi touched her hand for a moment then shook his head. "I'm not any different from before, your my girlfriend and now that I marked you...you could say we've just moved further into a marriage and then you get hurt twice now. You could say I'm acting different or that I'm worried history will repeat itself for me" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Jessa nodded letting her hand fall from his cheek. Jessa looked at her hand for a moment before looking up at him. "Is it still safe to be here, now someone wants to get me out of your way, is it still safe for me to walk around without being attacked by vampires, female demons or other species. Did you feel i was in trouble?" So many questions for her to ask him, she didn't really expect him to answer her questions at all just for her to say them, to let him know she is worried about what is coming next for them to fight. Jessa sighed hugging him tightly laying her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:02 am

"I could smell it...and I dont k now if we can stay here, maybe we can find a place in to see n" he said holding her against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:51 am

Jessa was a little bit shocked when Daichi said that they had to leave maybe, but she knew that if it wasn't safe here she would have to leave. Jessa felt sad and a single tear streamed down her cheek, followed by others. She didn't say anything and she knew he would know she was crying. It was not something simple, she loved the lessons and she could learn so much from it but danger was luring everywhere and if they would attack her like the last two did, she wouldn't be happy to walk around here.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:55 am

Daichi sighed, rubbing her back. "We could find a place in town, you could continue your lessons here" he said softly. He knew she was crying and that alone was enough to make him feel like the worst person on the planet for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:13 am

Jessa looked at him, wiping away her tears. "What is the difference between staying here and living in town, they still attack me. If we leave, we leave everything is staying behind. I don't want to battacked or get poisoned by other people. We should wait a couple of days look on how it goes." Jessa kissed him full up his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Daichi kissed her back, shifting back for a moment. "Alright, a few more days to see what happens, where will we go if we have to leave? I don't have a home" he said while he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:00 pm

"We could buy or rent a house, I have a bank account here with my own saved money and savings from my dad. It is the only account where my mom don't have access too. My dad made it for me before he got killed." Jessa looked away sadly because for her it was pretty hard not to have her dad around and that was also the reason why she was changed. "I always saved it for something good and this is something good, we need it." Jessa said looking up at him in his beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:14 am

Daichi looked into the fairys eyes, his fingers brushed over her shoulders before he pulled her into a hug."Alright, we'll see if we can rent a place somewhere" he said as he slowly released her,keeping his arms around Jessa's waist. "We'll be buying a lot of stuff"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:40 am

Jessa looked confused. "What do you mean with buying a lot of stuff?" Jessa was curious what kind of stuff he wanted to buy, not worried about the money, she had enough for them to spend.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:57 am

"You You know, bed, refrigerato, lamps, essential things we need" he said shrugging. It wasn't like he was going to buy things they couldn't use.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:42 am

Jessa smiled at him resting her hand on his cheek. "Ohh okay...i thought you meant something else." Jessa winked at him, resting her head on his chest. "Could we go back to my room and clean the people they attacked me in my room." Jessa said to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:46 am

Daichi smirked. "Of course princess" he said as he rubbed her ass a bit. "And then you can tell me what you thought I was planning"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:04 am

Jessa felt a shiver run down her back as he touches her ass, she looked up at him. "Come on Daichi, baby. I will tell you what i thought." Jessa smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:08 am

Daichi pulled her a little closer, gripping her ass a little as he kissed her. It wasn't a random choice, but his body just wanted to feel her kiss. Surely those guys in her room could wait a little longer for him to drag them outside for a second helping of a beating.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:24 am

Jessa kissed him and still another shiver run down her back. His kisses are so addicted, she was close to his body and could feel his cock pushing against her. "Hmm Daichi, lets go." Jessa smiled.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:28 am

Daichi smiled. "Can't they just lsy there a little longer? I mean, we don't have much more to do right?" He said as he kissed on her neck slowly, brushing over the mark he left with his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 am

Jessa half closed her eyes as he kisses her neck. "Daichi i'm still tired and we are...mmmmm....in the hallway, everyone can see us." Jessa enjoyed his kisses in her neck. "I will promise you, you get what you want." Jessa said to him. She wanted to do it with him but somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:18 am

He smirked and bit the mark on her neck. "Let's go to the lab then, we can go for it there"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:25 am

Jessa pulled out of his grip and walked to the lab, holding his hand taking him him with her. "Okay, come." She said to him, she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter by his kisses.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:29 am

"You got it" he said as he followed her, the door swung open as his tail flicked over the handle. He pulled her inside. "The upside, if we get our own place, we can make even more noise and do whatever comes to mind" he closed the door behind them as he took his coat off, as always he remained shirtless for her enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:41 am

Jessa smirked and she knew exactly that he was going to say that. "Maybe we should just rent a home so we could have our own space and our own stuff." Jessa told him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:46 am

"If you want to" he replied as he sat on the metal table and his tail snaked around Jessa's waist, pulling her into his lap. He kissed her slowly, his hands resting on her back.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 am

Jessa sat in his lap and with her eyes closed as Daichi kissed her slowly, several shivers run down her spine, her hands were now in his neck and one hand slowly went through his beautiful black hair. Jessa was getting hot for once and it was not from his body temperature but from the hot and passionate kisses and his hands on her back. Jessa's tongue made his way into his mouth and explored and played with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School (Jessa) (R)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next