Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

After School (Jessa) (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 am

Daichi shifted slightly from her kiss, but nodded at her words. "If I do this, then there's no such thing as trying to break up right, there's no going back" he said looking up at her as he settled her on his cock. He understood she wanted him to but before he transformed again for her, he wanted her to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:25 am

Jessa looked at him. "What happens if I break up with you?" She asked to be sure what she was doing. She wanted this because she didn't tell him something, he would freak out if she would tell him but if she didn't those demons could grab her and kill her right away. Jessa looked at him avoiding his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:37 am

Daichi shook his head. "That's the thing, its binding to the grave, if I do this, you'll have to die if you want out of our relationship. That's why I don't want to do it unless your sure" he said. Watching her gaze shift away from his, he turned her so she was looking at him, his eyes were fully serious. He did this only once before, and she knew how that ended for him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:51 am

Jessa swallowed and as he turned her to look in his eyes. Jessa sighed. "I'm scared Dachi...when I walked out of the class room they followed me and they touched my wings. One of them said I had nice hair and stuff like that. I told them I was yours but they didn't leave me alone until I came closer to this door, they backed off immediately as if they could smell or sense you." Jessa explained to him. Hoping he could give other solutions.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:57 am

Daichi's eyes softened slightly, his arms squeezing her thin frame gently against his chest. "Either I mark you, or I follow you around all day, but if your sure that you really want me to bind us together eternally...I'll do it" he said as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Jessa leaned her head against his chest keeping a moment of silence. "I just want to wait for some time, i really want to but we are only been together for two days, is that okay?" Jessa asked him. Maybe she could use her magic to shake them off.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Daichi held her, thinking. "It's not that different than the first time...the first time it was four days in" he said. He wanted her to be safe, it wouldn't take that long to mark her, maybe a couple minutes, it was purely up to her. Up to the point he had to enforce a bit more, and openly fight for her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:50 am

Jessa looked at him and nodded making her decision. "I can't have you following me around like a lost puppy just because other demons can smell me and want me. I want you to mark me. We're meant to be together if not i wouldn't let you take my virginity so i want you to mark me." Jessa kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:37 am

Daichi kissed her back for a few seconds before pulling back. "Tonight then, that's when I'll go into my full form again." He said nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Jessa nodded, luckily it was tonight, she could mentally prepare for his full form. "What are we going to do now?" Jessa asked curiously, she forgot she was still sitting on his cock, because there was only little movement. Jessa pulled off his cock losing her love water on the floor. She blushed slightly as she summoned her clothes. She looked at him with her mischievous smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Daichi raised a brow a her smile, wondering what was going on in her head. "Something tell me, your thinking of something" he said as he put her cock away. He left his shirt off because he didn't really mind it much.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Jessa bit her lip but shook her head still smiling. "No there is nothing, i mean nothing i can think of. Are you going to work on some books?" Jessa hopped around the room still smiling as she suddenly stood still, looking at Daichi with big eyes. She could smell the cologne of the other demon who touched her hair. "They are here." Jessa walked back to Daichi and stayed close to him, worry filling her eyes. "I'm sorry, they probably followed me and waiting for me to come out so they can grab me and take me.....Daichi!"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Daichi got off the table, and rubbed her head softly. "I'll handle them, nobody can get in without using the door, I've made sure of that" he said as he walked to the steel paneled door and moved outside, closing it behind him. "You guys really can't seem to take the hint, so I'll give you only one chance, leave my fairy alone, or I'll be forced to beat common sense into your skulls, and if I even think you're still harassing her, I'll find each of you and send you all back to hell the hard way" He said leaning against the door, his tattoo shifte on his skin as he spoke, wrapping around his arms and two blades slid from his palms, his red eyes glowing dangerously bright. Daichi was a nice, caring, loving demon, but if you want to mess around with his girlfriend, you'd better have the balls to stand up to Deaths apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:17 am

Jessa nodded and as Daichi moved to the door, she stayed behind.

-----------------------

The demon chuckled at him. "Last time i checked she wasn't yours at all so if you want her to be yours, you know the rules. I can touch her untill she is yours so say goodbye to your little fairy because i can fuck her harder than you can mate!" The demon stared at the two blades in Daichi's hand but he wasn't scared of this demon here.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:33 am

Daichi smirked. "I know the rules, but do you enjoy having your cocck attached?" He said as he moved closer to the demon. He didn't need him afraid, just for him to get the point. Daichi was older,wiser, and 100 times stronger than him, if not more, and if he didn't fuck off now, he was going to enforce a mixture of an ass kicking and torture, the devil would've been proud of. Daichi picked the demon up with two fingers, well claws now, against his chin, the blade pressed lightly into his throat. "Your too young, kid, two minutes probably is the best you got anyway, limp dick" he said before running the blade against his skin slightly before tossing him on his ass. "Rule 12 sub section E states, if a demon has verbally claimed a mate, and said mate accepts this as well as voices this fact, the mate is off limits for a month until properly marked, you don't seem to read well enough"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:50 am

The demon swallowed as he got lifted and felt the blade against his skin, When he was thrown away he pulled up almost immediately. "I will keep an eye on her, you think you can just claim her. She is a fairy princess, you idiot, she is very well protected. She never told you about her life before she came here? Good luck!!" The demon said and walked away pushing his friends away.

--------------------------
As Daichi left the room, the room instantly grew colder and the longer Daichi was away how colder it became. Jessa wrapped her thin coat around her cold body, her wings properly wrapped in her coat but still Jessa was freezing from the cold, she sat down on the ground against the wall and hoped Daichi would return soon.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:58 am

Daichi flicked his gaze at the other demons, each of them leaving immedaitely, he let his tattoo slip back up his arm as the blades slipped back into his palms, the holes sealing seamlessly before he walked back into the room. "They are gone" he said as he walked back to her,the door closing at a flick of his tail. He noticed she was huddled up against the wall, wrapped up tight in her coat, he knelt in front of her. "What's wrong?" He asked. He couldn't feel the cold, his natural body heat blocked it.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:10 am

Jessa looked at him her lips were blue and her body was shaking. "As....soon as you left.....the temperature......just....." Jessa sighed and closed her eyes and opened them again, she was getting warmer because the temperature just rise. "Don't leave me in this room alone......the temperature just lowered fast and the cold......i can't take the cold....." Jessa said to him, she pulled up, pulling him up as well, staying close to his body for warming up
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:18 am

He held her close to him, letting her take in his warmth. "You never told me, princess" he said shifting down to the floor and sitting her in his lap. He closed his eyes, bringing up his body heat even more as he focused on it.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:33 am

As Jessa sat down in his lap she looked at him. "Yes i did, i told you that the first time you brought me here in this room and you worked with a book. I touched your tail for the first time and jumped because it was so sensitive?" Jessa smiled kissing his neck. "What did they want, the other demons?" Jessa asked him leaning her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:46 am

"Ah they just misinterpreted Demon code, I sorted them out without a fight" he said simply, his tail coiling around her waist slightly. Daichi ran his fingers through her hair gently. "So do you start working on some books now or do you have something in mind?" He asked after a few moments of silence between them
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Jessa closed her eyes with the touch of his hands through her hair, she opened them again. "Do you mean the study of sex, the homework you gave me?" She asked him. She thought they were going to do the bondage but the demons came and they ruïned the moment. If Daichi wanted her to read the Books again she would.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Daichi rubbed her head, smiling slightly. "So young, no, I meant actually work on some translations, but now that you mention it, that sounds just as good" he said. He was ready for both, so he didn't mind one or the other really.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Jessa slapped him playfully and pulled herself out of his lap, she was warmed up and she turned her head to him sticking out her tongue. "both is fine with me. I'm not that young i'm just not that smart." Jessa winked at him. She walked away from him and walked up to some books, she turns around to him. "Do you mean those books or that one in the corner?" She pointed at the books in a far corner, there was something strange about it as Jessa was drawn to that side of the room. She began to get a little bit scared. "Daichi? Are those books cursed?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Daichi looked over to the books she mentioned. "No, just the one in the corner." He said as he got up, he took out his bottomless bag from under the table and moved to the cursed books in the corner, putting them inside quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School (Jessa) (R)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next