Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

After School (Jessa) (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:56 am

He blinked. "Um...my mark seems to have an added effect." He said as he touched her neck. "It may have given you a demonic tattoo as well" he said. Thats probably what she fell moving, it was looking for a place to spread properly. "Don't worry, its not bad or anything, you'll just have to lay down on one side so it finds a place to stop." He leaned closer and kissed on it once,stopping it on her shoulder blade. "There, now it won't bother you....but it will still roam for a bit"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:23 am

Jessa widened her eyes when Daichi told her about the moving demonic tattoo, she sits up and put on her light. "What does that mean? Why did i get a demonic tattoo? What is wrong with me?" She asked worried, the covers had slide down her body and she looked at the tattoo on her shoulder blade and then up to Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:41 am

"Its most likely is from the mark and use of my magic on you, there's nothing wrong with you." He said as he sat up with her. He touched the tattoo. "It shouldn't be too bad, it'll just settle somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:51 am

Jessa lied down again feeling a bit more relieved, she put her light out and looked at him. "If you will be accepted we have to have a real wedding with the dress, i would have to magically grow back my virginity so the dress can be showed to the people. If not i can't become a queen. Do you like that or do you just want to have it differently?" Jessa asked him curiously. Jessa could only once magically let her virginity grow back.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:55 am

"Well I wouldn't mind I guess, if it helps things run smoothly in your kingdom" he said as he held her close to him, rubbing her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:01 am

Jessa laughed at him. "Of course you wouldn't, you could take my virginity once again." Jessa said to him and yawned again. She closed her eyes at his rubs on her back. Jessa fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:05 am

Daichi closed his eyes and went to sleep with her,holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School (Jessa) (R)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11