Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

After School (Jessa) (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Jessa sat down on the metal table as Daichi rambled around about something she didn't quite understand where that was coming from. "You mean you're going to walk without wearing something?" Right now Jessa was only wearing her white dress with nothing underneath. "Daichi? What do you mean, you are dressing like this since the day I met you, I'm used to that you are wearing less clothes but as long as you don't let other girls touch you it's fine by me." Jessa smiled at him still a little bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:05 pm

"I'm not going to let anybody touch me like that but you, I'm saying if you're going to stop wearing panties, im going to be a lot less picky about where we have sex." Daichi said.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Jessa began to laugh hard, she didn't even know why. She pulled of the metal table and walked up to him pulling him close to her. "If you don't fuck me in a busy shopping center in sight of other people that is fine by me. I like the idea but where did that come from?" She asked kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Daichi kissed her back for a moment, lifting her back into his lap. "My brain comes up with many different ideas on how we can brighten our days together I guess" he muttered into her lips
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Jessa rested both of her hands on both of his cheeks and kissed him again. "Our days will never be bored but can you please get the people out of my room." She asked him, she didn't like having people around her personal stuff. She pouted at him looking if that was going to work.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Daichi smiled, sighing. "Alright ,stop pouting, come on lets drag them out in the hallway" he said as he moved her off his lap and carried her through the secret passage to her room.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Jessa giggled at him and she got carried away to her room, as they arrived at her room everything was packed and there were guards standing in her room. Jessa got out of his grip immediately as her mother was talking to the vampire that attacked her. Jessa changed from the sweet little girl to a girl who was mad, really mad. Jessa grabbed Daichi's hand and placed it on her side, she put her magic on his hands so he couldn't get away from her. "What is the meaning of all this mother!" She growled with anger, her mother turned around and looked at her and then at Daichi. "A demon Jessa? After all you've been through you get marked by a demon! Haven't you learned from your mistakes?" Jessa glared at her mother and held Daichi close. "You disowned me, what do you care about who I'm with." "I care for you just like I cared for your father. You have to come back with us." Jessa shook her head. "No here is where I belong now and his name is Daichi, you never cared for my father and that is why you let him be killed by one of your guards, I was there mother, don't lie to me." Jessa growled. Her mother was quiet and looked at her. "Fine if that is your decision you don't let me no choice, take the demon." Her mother ordered her guards but Jessa wasn't going to let them. "Leave my room and this school now before I kill you! NOW!" Jessa was now filled with pure anger something Daichi had never seen her like this. The guards looked at her mother who was quite shocked herself. "Fine, here by I pronounce you that you are no longer welcome in the kingdom of Fairies, you will no longer wear the title of fairy princess of the kingdom of fairies. Her mother and guards walked out of her room and the vampire diappeared. Jessa fell down on her knees releasing daichi from her side.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Daichi knelt by her, tilting his head to see her face. So that was her mom. "What a lovely woman" he said,  his sarcasm was as plain and visible as a brick wall. He put his arms around her , holding her.  "Are you okay princess?" That was a very blind question of a worried boyfriend. He also resolved that he was still going to call her princess even if she protested him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Jessa looked at him, tears streamed down her face. "They were going to take you away and kill you." She cries. She buried her head in his chest holding him tightly, as there was a soft knock on the door, Jessa looked up to see her former protector standing there. "Jessa I need to tell you something important. Your mother is dying that is why she was here, you're the only rightful heir to take the thrown." The guard spoke and Jessa shook her head. "You have Isabella." Jessa said but the guard shook his head. "Killed by an demon female, we have been at war with the demons since you left. Think about it." The guard left. Jessa buried her head in his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 am

Daichi ran his fingers through her hair. "You're going to have to do it...there's no hiding from them, if shes really dying then...my people will not let that go until they over run your kingdom and expand hell" he said after a deep pause. He thought of everything they could've done, any possibility to it but he knew Death wasn't one to change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:19 am

Jessa looked up at him. "Daichi.....You marked me for a reason right and i agreed to be with you forever. My mom and the fairies in her kingdom will never let you in and i can't do it without you, I made a promise and i'm going to keep it." Jessa looked him in the eyes. "If my mom wants me to be their fairy queen, you're going to be my king or else i won't do it. I'm young remember and you're way older than some fairies in the kingdom, you have more wisdom than i have. I'm a love fairy and i never listened to my mom or her teachers she sent to me. My mom needs to give me her respect of choice or else she has to make another baby because i won't do it, they wanted to kill you back there i won't let that happen." Jessa knew it would be a lot for her mother to be living under one roof but Jessa was as stubborn as her father was so she had to if she wanted to save her kingdom. Jessa closed her eyes and kissed Daichi, hugging him as her mother came in again and waited for them to be finished.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:59 am

Daichi kissed her back for a moment, holding her close to him before he pulled away. "She wanted me dead, that doesn't mean I wasn't going to prepared for a fight. If you think your never seeing me again, you're also wrong, we're bound together forever, I'd find a way in even if it meant enslavement." He said softly in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:12 am

Jessa smiled loveingly as they pulled back from each other. She giggled at his comment and then she looked up and saw her mother standing by the door. Jessa looked at her mother. "Is it true? Are you really dying." Jessa asked her and she nodded sighing. "Yes my time is here and i wish i could give my throne to someone else but i don't have another child anymore Jessa." Her mother said. Jessa run her hands through Daichi's hair, keeping him close. "How long before you go?" Jessa asked her mother, it was a harsh question but she needed to know. "Two - three months not longer than three, you can stay here as long i'm alive." Jessa nodded. "Mother, Daichi is not like any other demon you have a war with, he is my savior, he would do anything to keep me safe and to keep me happy. Since i was here all he did for me is teach me something, about life and things i needed to know. He marked me and i agreed with it and we need to be together and as long as you live and if i become the queen he needs to be by my side, i don't care how or how angry the fairies will be, i need him by my side. If you kill him secretly or kidnap him and take him away from me for a long time, i'm going to die. So consider this before you say something to me." Jessa turned to Daichi. "You will not be a slave, you will be my wise man and my king and i'm going to find out how." She gave him another kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:28 am

"As you wish" he said as he accepted her kiss. "As long as she doesn't ask what I've taught you I think she won't hate me as much anyway, if I do rule with you I could possibly end the war once and for all" he said as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:14 am

Jessa smiled at Daichi knowing her mother wouldn't want to know that kind of stuff. Jessa turned to her mother and sighed. "I have to think about it, i will let you know by letter. I need to go back before the whole kingdom is destroyed." Jessa nodded and her mother left, Jessa walked up to the door and opened it to look if they were really gone and they were, she closed her door and walked up to Daichi, kissing him passionately. Ï love you Daichi Nori." She giggled into his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:28 am

Daichi held her closer, accepting her passion and returning with his own kiss. "I love you too, Jessa Fealora" he said as he pulled away. "I love you so much I would fight for you in a war" he whispered as he ran his fingers over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:46 am

Jessa smiled brightly seeing the love in her eyes. "I don't want you to fight in a war, if you become my king you will not fight but you will lead them and bring those demons down but if you have parents and they are nice they can come and visit their grandchildren if they like, i will provide them a bed, my bed if i have to." Jessa smirked as she felt her nipples getting hard against his chest. "Everything reacts when you touch me it is like they know you." She giggled happily. Jessa couldn't be more in love with Daichi and no one could take him away from her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 am

Daichi chuckled. "You sufe your body just isn't easily excited by me?" He said smirking before he kissed her once more. "And I don't have any family left. Moms gone and my dads dead too, my siblings all went out fighting angels" he added though even if he did have them, he wouldn't trust them around his children. Even as half demons, his parents wouldn't have accepted them as kin until they were properly proven to be his. His hands ran over her breasts slowly squeezing them and rubbing her nipples. He didn't know what he would've done without her anymore, but he knew that didn't matter, he knew he wasn't going to lose her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:22 am

Jessa looked sad as he told her that his parents were gone but as he rubbed her nipples she sighed softly. "We're getting naughty already." Jessa asked him teasingly. After all her anger she was now quite calm and relaxed but tired. "Let's get in bed, i'm cold and tired." She said to him, running her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:27 am

He smiled. "As you wish my love" he said releasing her from his grasp and patting her ass. "Im certain you deserve to rest tonight anyway" he turned and sat on the bed, undressing down to his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:33 am

A shiver run down her spine again as he patted her ass, she bit her lip as he stripped down his clothes, she walked up to her wardrobe to search for a good pair of pajamas but then shrugged and stripped off her dress being comepletely naked. She walked up to the bed and lied under the covers waiting for Daichi to come in as well. Jessa sighed. She had finally some rest as she hadn't slept much and being busy the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:43 am

Daichi slipped under the covers with her, looping his arms around her and pulling her against his body. He kissed her ndck gently. "Good night" he whispered as he grasped her breast in one hand and held her against his body with the other. She was naked, he was already working his way to doing her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:53 am

Jessa yawned and kissed him back as Daichi said goodnight while grasping her breast with one hand. Jessa let him be and closed her eyes. A couple of seconds she opened her eyes at a weird feeling in her neck. "Is my mark moving or something, i feel a kind of stange feeling in my neck like something is moving, could you please look for me." She asked Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:23 am

"On it" he said as he shifted up in the darkness and looked at her neck, his night vision active already as he looked around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:45 am

Jessa let him search what it was, she giggled a little. "Don't secretly make me horny, i'm naked." She said to him. The weird feeling was back and Jessa moved her head. "Did you find something?" She asked him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School (Jessa) (R)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next