Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

After School (Jessa) (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Jessa looked at him a little bit sad but she turned around, bending down and pulled off her mini skirt revealing her red thong. She turned around. "I did read it but I had other work to do too. Fetish is something that you find very horny like kissing toes or wearing latter." Jessa saw his gaze on her nipples and she brought her hands to her boobs. "You like it do you?" She asked him teasingly
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Daichi winked at her. "Yeah, I think I have a breast fetish right about now" he said smirking. "Correct...what is Role play?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Jessa smiled and walked a little closer to him while answering the question. "Roleplaying is that we both play a role like I'm a innocent girl and you are the kidnapper taking me and have forced sex with me like rape but then pretending." Jessa held her head to the side trailing her finger to his cock, sweetly smiling at him. "Is it correct?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:25 pm

He licked his lips slowly, tempted just to say she was wrong so she could take her top off, but the honest man within made him nod. "Correct in a sense" he said as his cock got a little hard from her touch. "It's really anything you want" he said before running his fingers over the top of her breasts slowly. "Which of the two can be coupled into one, slavery and bondage, or bondage and role play?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:37 pm

"You can do both but I will choose for role play and bondage." She pulled her bra open but held the fabric in front of her breasts with both hands, teasing him more she also took a step back so he couldn't touch her. "See that I can tease you if I want." She said with a mischievous smile revealing her left breast to him, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:49 pm

He chuckled shaking his head at her. "You can tempt me, but you might as well take the bra off, because I say your incorrect." He said watching her. She was right, both applied under the correct circumstances, but he meant as an a whole.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Jessa looked at him smirking and she took her thong off holding her bra with her arm for her breast, she was almost naked, she walked closer to him. "What a shame but I have enough of this game can you just take me?" She took her bra of and leaned against his legs, her breasts pushing against his legs. She was pretty horny now and she just wanted to feel his cock in her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Daichi smirked. "Maybe I can" he said as he shifted on the table, reaching to her and pulling him up in his lap. "Maybe we can practice what you've learned" he said as he started to kiss her breasts gently, moving down to suck on her nipples. She was horny, but that would never would stop Daichi from wanting to play with her body.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:39 pm

As Jessa sat down on his lap, she sighed as he touched her breasts, she pulled her hands through his hair as he sucked her nipples. It was a great feeling her nipples getting harder and more sensitive. "What did I learn again, I forgot after last night." She said as she moved with her under body over his cock, half closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Daichi smirked nipping at her nipples a bit as he pressed his hardened cock against her pussy, rubbing it against her. "Mm, you should remember my lessons" he said. He wasn't offended by it, she probably forgot while he pretty much screwed her sore into the night. His tail shifted behind her, rubbing against her ass slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Jessa moaned softly. "Oh and last night peeing did hurt so much after you took me, do you know what that could be?" She asked while she let his cock slide into her pussy, she pulls up and down slowly as her moans get louder. "Hmm Daichi." This was so an addiction, his cock sliding against her inner walls of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:48 pm

"Just some soreness from all of my efforts" he said against her skin as he tugged on her nipples with his teeth as she slid up and down his length. He reached down and rubbed on her clit slowly, channeling some of his magic into it. He liked feeling her pussy around hs cock, though this was the one time he had unzipped his pants to get his cock out instead of just pulling his pants down.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:20 am

Jessa felt his hand rub against her clit but when his magic felt on her clit, she widened her eyes and went quicker up and down on his now hard cock. Jessa stroked their hands through his hair as she enjoyed the feeling and getting more horny. "Daichi.......!" Jessa sighed and moaned harder gripping his hair tighter as she went really fast on his cock.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:37 am

Daichi smirked as she brought up her pace on his cock, his free hand moving to her side to keep her steady. His fingers glowed as he pumped more magic into the little bud, pinching it slightly between his fingers. 'So magic makes her go wild on top' he observed mentally, he would have to save that for later if they in fact did do bondage at some point.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:20 am

Jessa could feel that she was coming soon, she kissed him deep and passionately. Her body shook but as she came she went slower down his cock and stayed down, pushing his cock deeper in her, her juice came out of her pussy streaming down his cock onto the table. Jessa was breathing heavily and moaning in the kiss. As she opened her eyes at him she smiled, stroking his cheek. She could have this feeling everyday with him, he could do whatever he want with her. Those thoughts raced through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:28 am

Daichi smiled at her, kissing her once more as he felt her juices stream down his length, he loved to see her smiling, just as much as he liked to see her moaning. He slid his tail into her ass suddenly as he started to kiss over her breasts, gently bitting on them. He made up his mind right then. "Would you like to try out bondage?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:50 am

Jessa could feel his tail getting in her ass and moaned as his tail slowly made his way in and out her ass. Again Daichi made her horny and the feeling returned, as he asked if she wanted to try bondage she looked at him before she made up her mind. "But it is not the extreme version of Bondage like making me all bruised up?" She asked him with a little bit of worries in her eyes. She wanted to try it but not tying up her breasts tightly because that looked very painfull.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:56 am

Daichi shook his head. "Not unless the thought of that attracts you in some way" he said. He would go as far as she wanted, but he didn't want to see her hurt. He cared about her too much to do something like that unless she asked him to.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:29 am

Jessa sighed in relief and then she nodded, kissing him. "Yeah sure i really want to try bondage, when are we going to do that?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:35 am

Daichi shrugged. "We can try it when your ready, we can each take turns binding eachother up and see what else comes to mind when we're done" he said. He didn't know when was the best time to break out ropes and belts, but they'd figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Jessa nodding and moaned as his tale speed up in her ass, she was still on his cock, she started to move again on the rhythm of his tail movements. She touches her own breasts, gripping them hard. His cock became very hard and she could feel it thrust against her gspot making her moan louder.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Daichi watched her start to ride him again, a smirk coming across his face as he watched her. His tail started to move faster inside her body as it pushed itself as far as it could go inside her. It was quite interesting for him still, to see her body react to his actions.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:50 am

Jessa moaned as the tail pushed further into her ass. Jessa's juice streamed down her ass, she went up and down on his extremely hard cock. She wanted to get harder but without his help she couldn't get harder. Jessa could feel another orgasm coming up, she felt so horny that she started to say things to him. "I want the bondage......Daichi....help me I want to come.." She moaned to him
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:22 am

Daichi reached down and put his hand under her thighs, pulling her up and thrusting her down into his cock, bringing her onto him harder and harder. She wanted the bondage huh? She'll get what she ways from him then. "I'll give you the bondage when you come, then I'll take you back to your room and I'll see what I can do with some magic." He said as he brought her down his cock faster.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:58 am

Jessa gets lifted up and while Daichi goes harder and harder in her pussy she isn't able to answer his question as she screamed that she was coming. Out of nowhere she squirted again. Jessa was moaning loudly as her body shook heavily. As the orgasm faded away she kissed him. Finally being able to talk. "I want you to mark me, i'm yours, i don't want any other demon to touch me and they will, i saw it in their eyes, those looks in their eyes. Please mark me?" She asked him. To be honest Jessa was pretty scared of the other demons even though she didn't let it notice to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School (Jessa) (R)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next