Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

After School (Jessa) (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:32 am

Daichi watched her moan and sigh, another tail pushing itself deep into her ass, bringing itself in and out of her fast and hard. He leaned to her as his tail squeezed her breasts together, and started to lick and bite on her nipples, his final tail shoving itself into her mouth. "Be a good girl, and suck on that" he said as he tugged on her nipple with his teeth. He ran his finger in her belly in a circle, a blue glow on them, now she couldn't come until she was begging for him to let he, and he he said so. He obviously told her to prevent any moments of discomfort
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:09 am

As another tail pushed into her ass, Jessa gave another yell and a moan, the tail pushed into her mouth. Her breathing was going faster and faster almost coming but as Daichi drew a circle with a blue glow Jessa didn't know what was happening to her. Her breathing stopped and then she moaned loudly, it was like her clit was on fire but the feeling of coming was here but not as strong as it was before. Jessa was sucking on his tail but she wanted to come so badly. As she pushed the tail in her cheek, she looked at Daichi. "Please, let me come......ahhhhh Daichi.......i want to come so badly........" Jessa couldn't really answer because she had to moan from all the overwhelming feeling she felt. As she was more calmed down she spoke again. " Daichi........let me come please let me come.....my pussy is on fire.........please" She begged him to let her come as the feeling was not to keep up with. Again Jessa was loudly moaning and she was started to loose her voice a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 am

Daichi listened to her beg for a release, but didn't dare let her come, not yet. "But we've only just started to play darling, you'll find your release soon enough. " he said softly, pushing his tails as deep as they could go, bringing them in and out of her at top speed. She probably would try to make him pay for this tortuous game he was putting her though, but he wasn't to worried. "Besides, as it goes on, when it finally happens, it will be all the more sweeter" he said as he pulled on her hard nipples causally.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:48 am

Jessa looked at him with a sad expression before she closed her eyes and enjoyed all the feeling she felt, it was fast and intense and if she could come it would be a big relief. Jessa sucked on the tail as she made moan noises with the tail in her mouth. Her body was shaking and her nipples were red and very sensitive. The feeling was so good but she wanted to come so badly....Jessa thought as she could feel the rubbing deep in her pussy also her wetness was dripping out of her pussy making a wet spot on her sheets. Jessa moaned harder and harder getting a bit light in the head from all the sighing and moaning.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:55 am

Daichi ran his finger down the glowing circle, leaning to her ear and whispering. "You may come". His tails in her pussy and mouth slipping out to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:50 am

The feeling of coming overwhelmed her and when Daichi pulled his tail out of her pussy her love water came out. Sighing, screaming and moaning as she came. Jessa opened her eyes and looked Daichi when she was still coming, it looked like it wouldn't end. Jessa felt exhausted but she kept her eyes on Daichi. She was somewhat disappointed she couldn't ride his cock but her turn was next, she had no idea what she was going to do with him but it needed to be compared with what he did to her. "Can you untie me please." She asked when she had her normal breathing again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:58 am

Daichi reached over her and undid the ropes, his tails moving from her body and turning back to a single tail. "Your turn right?" He said. It would probably be a back and forth between them, so he would have to think of what to do with her next.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:33 am

Jessa rubbed her arms and nodded at him. Jessa stopped him from going on the bed and pointed to the wooden chair but before he could walk there she kissed him long and passsionately running her fingers down to his legs and the area around his cock without touching his cock. She liked his kisses and when she pulled out of his kiss she pushed him to the chair and she grabbed the ropes he used to tie her up. She was going to use it for him. Jessa wasn't sure what she was going to do, she had two options not letting him come or letting him come twice, she was still thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:38 am

Daichi let her push him into the chair, his tail slipping through a gap to prevent himself from sitting on it. He watched her take up the ropes he used on her and give them a thoughtful look, it made him wonder what she was thinking of, but he didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:37 am

Jessa tied up his arms on his back and then she started to kiss him in his neck, ear and his cheeks. She ran her hands through his hair and over his upper body. Jessa kneeled down in front of him and ran her hands around his cock without touching it, she looked up at him and took the top in her mouth sucking hard and then she walked to the bed, she sits down and she ran her hands through her pussy not breaking eye contact with him. "I find it pretty difficult to tease you." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:27 am

"It's a matter of what kind of teasing you want to do, I like physically teasing you, so I'm naturally going to be playing with you a lot. You can do it visually, magically, and physically." He said as he watched her hands on her pussy. His cock was already hardened up fully, mostly from her sucking on him, and well...she was naked in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:12 am

Jessa nodded and smiled at him, one hand was still playing and touching her pussy and it was good too, she put two fingers in her pussy moved them pretty fast and moaned as it felt really good and then pulled them out and licked her fingers. Jessa stood up and walked up to Daichi, her hands lit up with the fairy magic and she held both hands around his cock without touching it but both her hands made the pulling move, letting his cock lit up and the feeling would be as someone is pulling his cock very fast.

Jessa looked at Daichi and his reactions on the new thing Jessa found out herself. Would it work? She stopped doing it and kissed him full on the mouth for a couple of minutes before she planted herself in front of him on the floor with her legs wide open and again her hand in her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Daichi watched her on the floor, the feeling of her magic, making his cock feel like she was giving him a handjob, as good as it felt, combine with the hot kiss she graced him with, he let our a very slight groan when she pulled away. Seeing her sit in front of him again, legs spread out as her fingers brushed over her pussy told him she may just give him a show. He licked his lips slowly, his crimson eyes full of desire.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:21 am

Jessa slowly run her fingers through her pussy in a very horny way, one finger rubber her clit and surprisingly she immediately responded by giving a moan. She enjoyed it very much but was that enough for Daichi to get him want her more? Jessa didn't know and kept rubbing her clit while her other hand was on one of her boobs making her nipple hard and then the other aswell. Jessa reacted more and more on the feelings from her clit, she still kept her eyes on him, she wanted to ride his cock so badly but resisted it with the plan to do that later. Another moan came and she accidently moaned his name, something in her said that he would like that.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:31 am

Daichi smirked slightly, the sight did in fact make him want her, but he also knew she in turn wanted him just as bad. Watching her play with her beautiful body, his eyes glowed softly at the sound her moaning his name. So she did want him, how sweet of her to think of him, he was mildly tempted to use his tail to break the ropes and move on to ruthlessly drive his cock into her pussy until she screamed and released her love water over and over, but he had a bit more self control than that.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Jessa was now slowly putting two fingers in her already wet pussy, fingers lot up with her own magic, she sped up her own movements. Now Jessa closed her eyes not being focused on her own instead of Daichi in front of her. She went totally up on her feelings while her fingers did the trick on her clit and in her pussy. Her body was beginning to shake and the moans got louder. She didn't pay attention to Daichi anymore. Jessa was now super horny and she laid down on the floor, Daichi had still full sight of her pussy and her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Daichi watched her slid her fingers into her wet pussy, her fingers glowing with magic. 'So she's going to make herself squirt in front of me' Daichi thought as she laid down on the floor before him, Jessa looked like she wanted him more and more by the moment, and he wanted her too, he wanted her so damn bad.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:19 am

Jessa stopped although she wanted to finish, but she pulled herself up, her cheeks red and her hair was now a wild bun. Jessa looked up at Daichi and smirked, she saw something in his eyes that made her eyes twinkle. Jessa walked up to him and stepped behind him, she whispered in his ear"Do you want me?" She gently pet his tail as she know that part is sensitive. "Did you like the show i gave you? Your friend did like it, she looked over his shoulder at his cock. "Do you want to fuck me?" She whispered again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:47 am

Daichi's back straightened as her finger ran over his tail. Her questions had obvious answers, seeing as she could see his cock was fully erect, and his body heat had steadily rose to maybe 200 degrees or so. He nodded to her words softly, her breath creating steam as it made contact with his skin. "Yes, I want to fuck you" he admitted, cocking his head slightly so he could look at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:49 am

Jessa untied him and she sat down on his lap but without his cock in her, his body was extremely hot and she was immediately sweating as her body touches his. She grabbed both of his hands and she placets them on her hips. "No tail only your cock." She stated to him. "Fuck me like no tomorrow." She whispered to him. Jessa was extremely horny and couldn't wait for him to fuck her, she knew right then that he was the One for her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:56 am

Daichi gripped her hips lightly, lifting her up slightly as he rubbed his cock against her pussy softly. "Yes ma'am" he said smirking slightly as he pushed her onto his cock, he reached lower and put his hands under her thighs, bringing her up and down his length quickly. He would do just as she commanded, no questions asked, just because it was her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:27 am

As Daichi gripped and tilted her on his cock, she easily slide down, Jessa put her forehead against his as he pulled her up and down. She could feel his cock sliding in and out of her and the feeling was amazing. Jessa's hands settled her hands on his shoulder as she moaned and sighed loudly. "D...Daichiii.....hmmm..." Jessa moaned.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:32 am

Daichi smiled slightly. So he was right, she did desire the feeling of his cock. He brought her up and down against him faster, moving at in humane speeds with her pressed against his body, as it got hotter and hotter against and inside her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:06 am

As Daichi moved faster, Jessa kisses him deeply and passionately. She had been having sex with him for two days but everytime they had sex it was different. Jessa could feel her orgasm coming up but this time she was not going to stop she wanted to keep going till she would come for the second time. Jesaja's body began to shake and her breathing got heavier so the kisses got more intense now. As Jessa body began to shake more, she stopped kissing and the moans came a couple of times after each other. "Aaaaahhhhh......fuck me.....goosshh.....Daichi....." That is all what came out of her
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:45 am

Daichi matched her kisses to the best of his ability, with him working on her pussy as well, he had to maintain his current pace while her kisses made him want more. He gripped her a little bit tighter, hearing her moan and pant out his name, that little action turned him on a bit more. He wasn't quite sure how much she could take before she needed a break. But he was ready for hours upon hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School (Jessa) (R)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next