Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:16 pm

He chuckled. "Can you prove it?" He said as he rubbed the tip of his member over her clit, giving her a few more kisses before he began to place his kisses along her neck. "Surely you have some way" he said as he got stiff against her pussy quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Jessa smirked and pushed more against him, closing her eyes as his kisses trailed down her neck. She moaned and move with her pussy against his cock. "Please, I want you so badly Daichi." Jessa sighed and moaned more. "Please just fuck me raw, I love you so much for that." Jessa told him in a horny voice.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:18 pm

"Do you love in levels? " came his mere sarcastic reply, pushing his cock against her pussy slowly, slipping into her as he kissed and bit his way across her neck. Daichi touched on her waist, shifting and moving her on his body, steadily picking up speed with her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am

Jessa looked up at him, confused. "What do you mean, next to the love of you taking me rough, I love you unconditionally. Are you having seconds thoughts?" She asked him. The attention he gave her made her more confused. "Daichi, you're confusing me." Jessa said softly She then felt his cock enter her pussy and she moved with him, moaning.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 pm

"I've got no doubt for you, I trust your word" he said as he rocked her against him, biting her neck roughly. He gripped her tighter , pressing her close as his demonic energy rushed into her body.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:53 am

Her sensitive skin in her neck ripped open and the blood streamed down her shoulder but Jessa didn't feel anything other than lust. His demonic energy rushed through her veins and Jessa's whole body warmed up, her sweating stopped and Jessa came and came again. Her arms around Daichi's body, holding onto him as she pressed her own pussy against his stiff member. Jessa transformed but she did not notice, she only felt the rush to come and it was getting intense by the minute. Jessa was moaning and digging her nails into Daichi's back.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:03 am

Daichi ran his tongue over her neck slowly, the cut sealing itself as he moved her against him. Her nails bit and dug into his back, waves of hungry excitement engulfed him quickly. Daichi moved her with more force, biting at her breasts as his demonic energy fueled her new form. His tails assaulted her next, wrapping around her arms, and holding them behind her back as he shifted with her, putting her on her back to thrust into her at his own rough pace.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 am

The bite marks were left on her breasts but still Jessa could not be bothered. This was a new wave of energy filling her up inside. As she lied on her back, with her hands tied, she looked at Daichi. Suddenly her eyes changed color from the normal blue to a very bright blue. Her mouth half open, moans escaping her lips as his own thrusts forced into her. She was not tired at all and the urge to come came closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 am

Daichi bit her nipples, pulling them with his teeth, listening to Jessa moan. His thrusts grew in power again, getting rougher and rougher, sliding deeper as she felt his energy spread around them both, in a circle of red energy. She could probably guess she was in for another transformation from him, but if she maintained her new form, sh wouldn't be as sore.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:30 am

His bites all around her breasts and neck made her even more horny, the thrusts made her come over and over again but surprising enough, she was still not tired, she could handle more and it made her curious. She held it at the back of her mind for later when they were done and sleeping it off to question her own powers that came out of nowhere. Jessa was waiting for his change into his full form, her hand still scratching her back, her eyes open, fixed on his, while she moaned sweetly.

There was a soft movement by the door, an enveloppe was shoved under the door.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:49 am

As Daichi unleashed his true form, his thrusts intensified again instantly hitting her in all the right places in mere moments. The rustle and hiss of paper made him stop however, looking at the door. "Mail?" He guessed in a soft mutter to himself as he threw himself back to work, he had to test how long Jessa could go now.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:30 am

"Don't stop!" Jessa moaned as Daichi slowed down and looked away from her, but he turned back to her fully changed into his demon form and Jessa smiled at him. She knew the thrusts were going to be more forced now and she needed. The bed was getting wet from all her juices and she was still losing but she didn't care, one sweep and everything was cleaned up. Jessa pulled up a bit and pushed herself against his warm body, her nipples getting hard and Jessa gave small screams from the thrusts, it felt better in the position she was in, everything was getting touched inside of her. "Oh my, this is so great!" Jessa kissed him full on his mouth, her tongue entering his, circling around.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:23 pm

He pressed against her, feeling her stiff nipples rubbing his chest as his thrusts grew wild and forceful. His tongue shifted out and slipped against hers, rubbing and tussling with hers roughly. Since she still seemed hot and ready for more, he wasn't about to stop early and disappoint her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:47 am

Jessa kept kissing her and moaning into his lips. It was as if she had more energy to get going, someone was giving her this energy and it was something amazing. Jessa held onto him, moving with him so she could feel his thrusts more, her juices streaming down her legs. "Ohh... Daichi.." That is all what she could bring out and it was enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:02 am

Daichi smirked into her lips, thrusting into her pussy hard, pushing himself to her womb as he unleashed his come into her. He took a second of rest before starting up again, knowing that she would want more than just that.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:12 am

Jessa came at the same time Daichi released himself into her. Jessa lied her head on his shoulder to catch her breath, still wrapped around each other, she noticed the envelope by the door, she looked up at him as Daichi slowly moved in her again. "Daichi, there is an envelope by the door, shouldn't we grab it and open it?" She asked him, she would wanted too but she still wanted to go on with the fuck they were doing. So she lied the choice down with him, obviously he wasn't going anywhere and neither did she. Jessa kissed his neck waiting on his answer.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Daichi hummed in thought, rubbing Jessa ' s head gently. "We don't have much of a choice. .." he muttered as his tail glowed red, the piece of mail flying up to them. It could be important anyway. Daichi grabbed the letter, slowly opening up the envelope, shifting around so Jessa could read with him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Jessa rolled her eyes and looked with Daichi at the letter. It was from Luna. Jessa's eyes started to widen and she gasped. She looked at Daichi. "You know what that means? Our home is ready, our own place, settled between the fairy kingdom and our school. It even has a special room for you to break curses." Jessa sat there in awe, she leaned in to him. "Our own house." Jessa spoke softly. She was completely happy, she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Daichi kissed her back gently for a few seconds, then shifted away to put the letter aside. "We can move in a little while" he said as he nuzzled her softly. Even better was that they would have a place that not many people would be able to find just in case they wanted to harass them. "We need to celebrate this" he whispered softly as he kissed her neck lightly, drifting down to her collarbone. .
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:02 am

Enchanted by his kisses in her neck she nodded and let him take over her body, his sweet kisses made her shiver over her whole body. "Let's celebrate." Jessa spoke softly. She knew what he was going to do and she didn't mind at all, she was way too excited to break the party. "I'm so glad you can't make me pregnant because i would have been pregnant ten times." She moaned as he bit in her neck."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:59 am

He bit on her collarbone gently, then moved up to kiss on her lips. "We still have plenty of time for that, Jessa" he said as he moved off her. "What's something we haven't done in a while during our sessions? " he asked as he shifted back to his normal form.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:31 pm

"I didn't mean that as a disappointment but as luck, imagine me being pregnant." Jessa watched him as he asked about what they hadn't done in a while. "We haven't been in your workplace for a while or under the shower and bondage, we haven't done that in a while too." Jessa summed up, she looked at her own body and she started touching herself and raised her eyebrows. "I haven't been sweating at all, my skin is soft and warm." Jessa moved her wings and she immediately flew up. Jessa widened her eyes, smiling brightly and let herself down on the bed. She kissed Daichi full on his mouth. "Thank you, thank you so much for making me, me!" She purred against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Daichi matched her kisses and shifted off her, rubbing her cheek. "I was my pleasure" he said as he got up. "What sounds best for you then? Shower? Bondage? Role playing? Doing it in the lab again?" He asked her, pulling her to him, holding her soft body. "You're not sweating because the demon in you is finally starting to shot itself a little more, soon you'll be able to do full transformations like me"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Jessa followed him with her eyes. "Bondage and roleplaying that we can do both at the same time right?" Jessa asked him. When Daichi came closer and held her, she nuzzled up against his chest. "Transforming myself but don't everyone see it, when i'm queen no fairies will know that i'm half demon right?" She asked worried. What if she couldn't control it? The thought made her widen her eyes, she looked at Daichi. "After we had sex could we talk about it? I have so many questions." Jessa kissed his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:08 am

He nodded, rubbing her head slowly. "Yeah sure" he said gently kissing her once. He knew that she really had lots of questions for him now about changing forms. "So for the role playing, what do you want to do? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next