Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Daichi wrapped himself in the pleasure that Jessa had gifted him with, the rush of it, every moment heaven. But the knock on the door pulled him from the clods, stealing his attention away from her. He slowly rubbed her head, but all the same he gently lifted her mouth from him. "That's probably important" he muttered as he climbed from the bed, his clothes appearing to dress. "Get under the sheets, I'll check" Daichi said as he moved to the door, pulling it open.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 am

Jessa got interrupted by Daichi who lifted her head away. She looked irritated but covered herself with the white sheets, she ran her hands through her hair.

The door pulled open and the demon, Jessa's boyfriend stood there. The guards looked at each other and then one of the guards coughed. "We are looking for young miss Fealora. This is a serious family matter. Can we speak with her?" The guard asked Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:18 am

He shifted slightly. "Considering that this means what I think it does, I have have no other choice. " he said. Daichi looked over his shoulder to Jessa, sighing. "It's your royal guards again" he said for her to hear as he backed from the door opening it further.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:38 am

Royal guards? Jessa thought confused. She pulled up, taking the sheets with her, wrapping it around her naked body as the royal guards come walking in. They bowed for Jessa and she looked weirdly.

"Why do i owe this visit, you all know that i'm at school?" Jessa said to them, she glanced over to Daichi and moved closer to him. She was feeling cold.

"Our apologies miss Fealora. We came to tell you that your mother has passed away a couple of hours ago. One of her guards found her in her bed, the healing fairies were there to examine her but they told us that she passed away with unkown complications." The guard spoke.

Jessa widened her eyes and stared at the guard stunned, she pinched Daichi's hand hard before she let go and collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 am

Daichi moved before she touched the ground, catching her in his arms. "Jessa? " he said as he shook her gently, but she didn't stir, her put her on the bed, looking to the guards. "Come back later, I'll take care of her" he said as he rubbed her cheek slowly. Daichi walked to her desk, moving her things aside as the guards walked away from them. The Queen was dead, for reasons unknown, and now Jessa had to take her place.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:28 am

She felt something warm on her cheek. Minutes later she wakes up and looked around. She pulled up, her eyes searching for Daichi. She found him at her desk, he was leaning on it and Jessa felt sad. "I'm sorry, I put you through all this and you didn't ask for this to happen. I do understand if you don't want this." Jessa said softly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:49 am

Daichi looked at her, putting his book down, reaching up and taking off his invisible glasses, rubbing his eyes. "You're right I didn't ask for this" he started, putting his glasses back on, walking to her slowly. "But I'm not going to leave you or anything" he walked to her side, sitting by her. "It's just how things are going to be"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:14 am

Tears streamed down her cheeks. "I don't know if I want this, if I want to be the queen." She sniffed softly. The doubts hit her hard, she doesn't know if she was good enough to be a queen. "Why me?" Jessa leaned against him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:22 am

"It's the way kingdoms work, the heir is the eldest, or the one that is left" he said putting his arms around her slowly. "You'll have to do this if it's just you left, or it will collapse into chaos" he added. He knew kingdoms well enough, there is no way to have a kingdom and no royal family, unless they are overthrown and the system gets changed.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:02 am

Jessa nodded at Daichi, he was right and Jessa knew that but she was afraid she didn't know what to do, she hadn't prepared herself to do this. She looked at Daichi. "Please, help me to be a queen, help me to bring peace with the fairies and the demons." Jessa asked him. If she had Daichi at her side she could ask him about difficult things.

"Do you think that the royal guards are coming back?" Jessa asked Daichi. She noticed that the guards weren't in the room as Daichi probably send them away.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:10 am

"They'll return sometime, not like they have anywhere else to go" he said as he leaned closer, placing a kiss on her cheek. "I can't help make you a queen, that's only a title, regardless of how you slice it, it's in you and your ideals that will shape your rule" he whispered, his hands touching on her shoulders as he placed another kiss on her lips. "But I can help you end this war between our people"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Jessa closed her eyes at his kisses. 'Only a title.' The words stayed in her head. He was right, he was always right but still she was afraid. She took a deep breath and then opened her eyes. All the thing going through her mind and that she couldn't give it a place, Jessa leaned in as there was another knock on the door. Jessa looked at Daichi. "I need a couple of days here with you, with no guards so I can prepare a speech or something to say on my mother's funeral." She pulled up and still wrapped in the sheets, she opened the door.

The royal guards stepped inside. "Miss Fealora, there is something else that you have to know. The Fealora kingdom has been under attack from the demons, they want to talk with you. We need to know when you will be arriving at the kingdom." Jessa sighed but kept herself standing. "I need three days, then I'll come and do the preparations for my mother's funeral. Tell the demons, I'll speak with them in a month at the palace. In the meantime I want all the important guards and the advisors at the palace for a meeting, a very important meeting. In the three days I don't want the constant knocking on my door for every problem. Let the fairies say goodbye to my mother in the palace every fairy can have access. I want to speak with the healing fairies before we bury my mother. Now go and do your preparations." The guards nodded and walked out. The moment they walked out of the door, Jessa let herself fall on her knees. In a very long time that moment from seconds ago, she sounded as her mother which was one of the things she feared the most. She turned her head to Daichi for any reactions.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:47 pm

Daichi sat on the bed, his fist tucked under his chin, one leg crossed over the other. The demon provided her with a small smile. "You did very good, just as royalty should sound" he said softly. He lifted his free hand, waving his finger once, lifting her off the ground and bringing her to him. "What are you planning to do with the Demons? Should I join you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:54 pm

She looked at him and then widened her eyes at her being lifted by his magic. The sheets fell off before she sat in front of him. "I sound like my mom." Jessa sighed. She sits closer to Daichi and wrapped his arms around her naked body. "I'm going to listen what they have to say and what they want, maybe we can discuss about the things and cooperate with eachother. I do want you to be there and I want that the fairies are safe in their homes and not get sucked dry by demons just because they want to speak with me. I was thinking of calling for them an important demon of the group as advisor, like if they have questions they tell their advisor and he or she will tell me. What do you think?" Jessa asked him. His body warmth wrapped aroun her body making her nipples react and got hard.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:07 pm

He nodded to her plan, pressing her closer to him, feeling her stiff nipples rubbing his skin. "I think that's a very sound plan" he agreed gently. He
Daichi shifted slightly backwards, his coat slipping off to bring out his bare chest for her to feel his direct heat.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 am

Jessa sighed in relief, she turned her body to him and kissed him full and passionately. She needed a distraction and Daichi was for her the best distraction, ever since she met him. She pulled out of the kiss but held her nose against his, smiling happily at him. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:03 am

"I love you too" he whispered softly, leaning closer and kissing her some more, sitting her on his lap. "Mm, should we finish up our little trade?" He asked, knowing she wanted something to take her mind off current events for a while.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:50 am

Jessa smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we should. I can use releasing some stress and thoughts right now." Jessa pulled out of his lap and kneeled down in front of him, she faced him with a pout. "I have to start all over again, you're not as stiff as you were before." Jessa couldn't hold her laughter and she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:55 am

He chuckled. "Well I wasn't going to remain stiff while talking to your guards, it's beyond my control " he said as his tail shifted down to her pussy slowly, starting to rub her pussy quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:36 am

Jessa smirked and grabbed his lid with two hands and started rubbing slowly before she took him in her mouth, sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:52 am

He shifted slightly, getting stiffer and stiffer in her mouth as she worked him back to life, Daichi ' tail moving faster and faster as time went by.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:02 am

Jessa sucked him harder as he moved his tail faster against her pussy. She moaned when she went and took his cock all the way. His precum tasted delicious in her mouth and she swallowed it with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Daichi wrapped his fingers in her hair, feeling her take all of his length as she swallowed his precum. His tail dug it's way into her pussy quickly, starting to move between her legs roughly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Jessa moaned as his tail entered her wet pussy roughly. She starts sucking on his tip hard and then she took him all the way again, gagging a little bit. She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Daichi gently rubbed on her head, sighing slowly in pleasure before pushing on her head as he came into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next