Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:01 am

As Daichi lied down and started to stroke her tail, Jessa almost fell asleep. She turned her head to him. "You make me sleepy, is it okay if I go to sleep for an hour?" She asked him. Now that she was lying comfortable, she noticed how exhausted she was.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:33 am

He leaned closer, planting a gentle kiss on her head. " You can sleep as long as you want, I won't bother you" he said softly. She was tired and he had no place to keep her up any longer than she desided.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:24 am

Jessa fell asleep...

After two hours...

Jessa wakes up and she looked at Daichi. She nuzzled close to him. "This was a nice powernap." Jessa kissed him softly. "What did you do while i was sleeping?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:13 am

He stroked her cheek gently, with his finger tips. "Just waiting around for a while, then I set up everything we packed" he said shrugging slightly. He kissed her once. "I hope you slept well"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:58 am

Jessa nodded. "Okay, thanks for unpacking." Jessa sighed and rubbed her eyes before she pulled up, she turned to him. "Daichi...you know, the following weeks will be busy with the funeral and school and i was thinking that when i see way too stressen and too busy, you pull me back so i can enjoy life during those days. Would you please push me back to stand on my own two feet? You're the only one who know me from the inside out. So when i'm too busy writing or anything and you would like to spend time with me, please do tell me, i will listen. I promise!" Jessa was worried that she would let the work take over. "Just tell me your opinion, okay?" Jessa asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:55 pm

He kissed her cheek, then once on her lips. "You have my word that I will keep you from burying yourself in work. I'll be with you every step of the way, and when I see your starting to burn out I'll take your mind off every thing" he said as he pressed his forehead against hers, holding her close to him. "Whatever it takes to make you feel better"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Jessa closed her eyes, sighing in relief. "I love you. I can't live without you anymore." She whispered to him as she opened her eyes and looked him in his eyes. Her hand touching his cheek, she kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm hungry." She muttered into his lips before she pulled away and then she noticed she wasn't wearing any clothes, she totally forgot, she turned back to Daichi. "You had a nice view while I was sleeping." Jessa winked at him. "Is my mark still on my back?" Jessa asked him while she turned so he could see it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Daichi peeked over to check. " It's still there for now, perhaps it will stay there" he said as he moved closer, placing a kiss on her neck playfully. "And I did have quite the view while you slept, I almost started to play with you but I restrained myself" he said as he shifted back, swinging his legs over the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Jessa blushed deeply red when Daichi said that. "Look what you did, you made me blush. After everything we've been through with sex, you still can make me blush. Daichi, I was wondering if you ever turned into your demon form without having sex? And how is your relationship with Lucifer? Do you think he would like me or is he going to be angry? I mean his plan actually worked right, I'm half a demon who is getting the throne of fairies. I would like to have an image of him so I can prepare myself." Jessa was rambling again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:46 pm

He touched his palm to her mouth to keep her from going on in her rambling. "I can release the form at will, but I've never done it without a reason. To answer your question about Lucifer, it's almost hard for me to even put it to words, what would you expect from the master of hell and it's ranks? I've been out of hell and I barely saw him in person when I was there, all I could guess is that he is in fact truly unpredictable" Daichi said as he took his hand from her mouth slowly. "If he agrees to see us both, we'll have a chance to see for ourselves. "
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Jessa nodded, listening to him. "Maybe he didn't even like my dad. I'm nervous, nervous about everything. I ask myself the what ifs questions in my head when i'm thinking. I didn't even know that there were different kinds of demons. I wish i could know more about my dad, know more about me." Jessa sighed as she grabbed Daichi's arm and wrapped her own arms around it, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I'm scared of Lucifer, maybe he wants to keep me in hell and seperates me from you!" Jessa shivered at that thought. She was getting colder as the evening was falling. "I promised you sex tonight." Jessa said giving him a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:01 pm

He chuckled. "You indeed did, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to" he said shifting around to put his free arm around her. "I also don't think Lucifer is that interested in us to separate us, and even if you were taken to hell, part of you belongs there anyway, you could learn of your father some what more. " he said stroking her hair gently. "It think everything will work out for you"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:07 am

Jessa looked at him and shook her head. "I don´t think i can survive there, in hell i mean. Not without you." Jessa nuzzled closer to him. "No i promised you, and i always keep my promises, i just going to grab some food first and then i´ll come back and then we can have fun."

Jessa pulled out of his grip, she stood in front of him, she didn´t want to go downstairs but she was really hungry. Jessa sighed and grabbed one of her dresses, put it over her head and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:05 am

Daichi shifted on the bed, leaning against the headboard slightly in thought. Nobody knew that they were in a new location, so they were safe. Jessa was safe. But he didn't want to leave her alone for a second, it was in his nature to make sure that she was safe and sound. He got off the bed and headed down stairs after Jessa to see what she was up to in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:21 am

Jessa was eating an apple and she was drinking blue berry juice, the fridge door was open and when she closed it and turned around she jumped at seeing Daichi standing there.

"You scared me!" She pouted. She took a bite out of her apple and she ate it quickly. "What do demons eat? I know you tasted my blood but do you like it? Do they eat blood or raw meat?" Jessa took another bite from her apple.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:30 am

"Depending on the demon, but most do devour flesh or drink blood on their whim, I don't do it much because it's a waste, then again I may be one of the most rational and harmless demons in this world. " he said shrugging. "You're blood has a very sweet tang to it, like honey, but I don't intend on using you like a blood tap, it's not fair to you nor would I like to cut you" he added leaning against the refrigerator. "I tend to eat cooked meats, I admit meat is something that I cannot ignore if it's given to me"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:51 am

Jessa nodded and she threw her apple in the bin and she walked closer to him, she kissed him and licked his lip, grinning at him. "We have meat in the fridge, i can cook it for you, if you want. I want to taste the meat too?" Jessa asked him. She sipped her juice and jumped around the kitchen feeling free and home in her new house. She turned around to Daichi and smiled. "This is our first night in our new house!"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:17 am

Daichi chuckled. "It's interesting, to have a house of my own for once" he said as he moved to her, his arms slipping around her body slowly. He pressed his lips to her neck gently, holding her close to his body. "But as for your question of food, I must decline, I'm not all that hungry at the moment" he said
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:21 am

Jessa closed her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her body, it reacts immediately at his touch. When Daichi told her he wasn't hungry, Jessa pulled her head away. "I do know how to Cook." She winked at him.

"The first night will be very strange but i have at my side so i don't have to be scared." Jessa buried her head in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:30 pm

"You will always have me by your side" he said simply, curling his fingers around her hips gently, pulling her up and into his arms. "So are you full yet? " He asked as he held her close to his chest. He flashed her a smirk as he started to lean slightly closer, placing light kiss on her lips. "
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:28 pm

"No but i have had enough as i know what you want to do and i agree. Let's make love, rough love." Jessa smirked as she kissed him back. "Hmmm, your kisses are my drug." Jessa kissed him again softly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:59 pm

"Mm then let me feed your addiction" he purred against her lips, kissing her back slowly, carrying her from the kitchen up to the bedroom in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Jessa giggled at his sudden speed. She sits on the bed and she slowly opened the buttons of her dress, one by one. Jessa did not take his eyes off Daichi. With the slowly opening her dress, she hoped to make him impatient to jump on top of her. She knew she couldn't wait for him to take her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:26 pm

Daichi shifted forward as she showed her body to him, putting her on her back as his lips touched on her neck instantly, already working on getting her as worked up as possible to get her impatient as well. He touched her shoulders gently, his teeth grazing down her neck gently, one hand moving down to her breasts, squeezing it playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:01 am

"You're so mean, using my weak spot to turn the activities around. I guess that is also a weak spot of yours!" Jessa accused him playfully. She tried not to get driven away as he was kissing and biting her neck. "How strong are you really Daichi?" Jessa asked, as her hand ran through his hair, she touched one of his ears.

Jessa sighed as he grabbed her breasts. "You're so sexy.." Jessa whispered in his ear. She closed her eyes and gave herself over as he kept on her really weak spot, she was already dripping wet and he didn't even touched her there yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next