Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:05 am

Daichi smirked slightly, lifting his mouth from her neck and shifted to kiss her slowly for a while, touching on her pussy gently, rubbing her slowly and softly. He looked at her carefully, resting his forehead against hers. "I'm strong enough to keep you safe...let's keep it at that" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:17 am

Jessa opened her eyes when he kissed her softly and smiled at him as he whispered what she wanted to hear. "That's all i wanted to hear." She said to him, stroking his cheek. She kissed him passionately and her hands in his hair, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:06 pm

He shifted closer to her, kissing her back to match her passion, toying with her breasts gently with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. He pushed two fingers into her gently, moving them slowly as he moved his lips to her neck again, kissing and biting on her weak spot.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:01 am

Jessa closed her eyes as Daichi toyed around with her body, the different feelings all at once made her dizzy at one point and at the other she didn't want it to stop. She widened her legs for him to move quicker. One of her hands was in his hair and one was holding the covers of the bed in a tight grip as if she was afraid that she would fall off the bed. Jessa moaned as she turned her head a bit, she was trying to get herself by Daichi's ear but he sucked and sunked his teeth into her neck, on the right spot that she gave up as she moaned harder.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:55 am

He smirked into her neck, moving his fingers faster and faster between her legs, feeling her lips brush his ear, sensing she was trying to get to it. He ran his tongue over the red marks he left Ong her neck slowly. Daichi angled his ear near her mouth slightly, his mouth on her collarbone. He pinched her nipples tight between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:36 am

Her pussy got really worked up by his fingers and in a matter of minutes it reacted and she started to get really wet. As Daichi came closer and away from her weak spot, she could easily take one of his ears in her mouth and suck on it. With her eyes closed she enjoyed herself with his kisses and moaned at him pinching her nipples tightly and his fingers. She took every five seconds another spot of his ear in her mouth to suck on it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:55 am

Daichi touched her clit gently, lighting it with his demonic magic as he felt her mouth on his ear, rushing pleasure making him want more. To drive himself into her pussy with his full force until she unlocked her own demon form. But he restrained himself a bit more, waiting till neither of them could take it.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:48 am

The fire she felt in her clit of his fingers made her gasp and moan more but now louder. She got filled with his sweetness and this was everything she had hoped for. Her hand in his neck, her mouth on sucking on his ear. It felt so good and so magical to be doing this in their own home. Jessa moved herself on him, moaning more as it vibrated against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:56 am

Daichi shifted with her, letting her lay on top of him as she moaned against his ear, the vibration making his tail wag slightly, his magic flowing against her quickly, his fingers working on her pussy faster. He bit her neck roughly, sucking each red blotch he left along her collarbone. His tail curled and rubbing her ass lazily, probing her interest as they continued their foreplay.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:02 am

Jessa giggled as he shifted with her, now she was on top of him and suddenly she got other ideas. She stopped with pleasuring him and slide down, making him stop fingering her sensitive spot. She looked at him and smirked at him. She took his stiff member and brought her hands from the top down to his testicles and then up again in a tight grip. "Let's do things my way for a bit." She said to him. This needed to be special because it was the first fuck in their new home. Jessa brought her head the top of his cock and sucked on it while her hands were still going up and down his cock.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 am

He shifted slightly, touching her head lightly with his fingers, his body as hot as ever to her touch. "I've got no other choice but to agree" he purred softly as she caused soft pulses of pleasure to slip through his body in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:37 am

Jessa smirked at him and she continued to jerk him off slowly. She kept her eyes on his while she took his top in her mouth and sucked on it, then licking it without losing eye contact. She was dripping wet already and she wanted to move as fast as she needed to have him in her fast but she kept herself standing till she knew that he was as horny as her. His body temperature was high but she could handle it easier without sweating too much anymore since she got her tail. Jessa kept sucking on his top.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:13 am

He watched her, holding eye contact with her as she pleasured him with her soft mouth. He reached out and stroked her hair slowly, gently slipping her further down his length to feel more of her around him. He wanted to take her already but she had him where she desired now, trapping him with the soft feeling of pleasures.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:39 am

When Daichi pushed her down softly, she let him. For Jessa it was a sign that he was enjoying what she did to him. She let his stiff member slide into her mouth, farther inside. She had him at her gagpoint, she then licked the side of his stiff member. Jessa was dripping her own sweetness from the action she had been giving him. She sucked him on his tip before she stopped and looked at him with mischief in her eyes. She kissed him on the lips and mumbled against his lips. "I really want you now."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:50 pm

He touched her hips slowly, shifting her onto his cock softly, rubbing his tip against her before he slowly pushed his cock into her soaking pussy. He pulled her down to his base, slowly biting her neck before he moved her on him. "Mm then I'll give it to you" he said as he rocked her against him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 3:24 am

het breathing was shallow as Daichi rubbed his cock against her dripping pussy, she moaned softly when he entered her. It always felt good and she couldn't imagine her life without this feeling since the first time with Daichi. As he moved and made his way to her neck, biting her slowly, Jessa moaned more and louder. "Ahhh, baby...." Jessa groaned, her hands touching her boobs as she moved quickly on top of Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:58 pm

His arms wrapped around her waist, holding her up as she moved on him, loving the way she moaned for him. He bit her neck roughly, sucking on her sensitive neck hungrily as he began to move her on top of him, adding to her speed. "Mm....you're so fun to excite" he purred as he helped her move on him, giving her his familiar roughness.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:26 am

Jessa giggled and moaned as he sucked on her neck, leaving lovebites around her neck. "Don't talk, just love me already." Jessa breaths at him. He moved faster making her whole body react on his movements. "Ohh...go faster, please." Jessa moaned.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Ever so hungry to please his love, Daichi grabbed her tighter, moving into her sweet frame faster and faster, his steaming body already burning hotter as he let off more and more energy. He kissed her lips slowly, passion tangling the pair together swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Every inch of her body was shaking as she came under his grip, his fast pace. She bit his lip softly as he kisses her, moaning at the same time. Her lovewater streaming down making a small puddel on the kitchen floor, it took minutes before Jessa's orgasm fades away. She broke away from his lips, looked at his dark eyes. They were stunning. "I'm so glad i have you, all for myself. No one to disturb us." Jessa kisses him, closing her eyes as she enjoy the moment. After a couple of minutes she opened her eyes. "ohh did you come as well?"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:00 am

Daichi shifted slightly closer, rocking into her body gently now as he slowed himself, her love water hissing into steam around his feet. "Mm not just yet " he said as he leaned against her petite body, caressing her cheek slowly with his finger tips. His eyes only reflected love and heavy passion, the desire to please her and worship her body vibrant.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Jessa started to giggle and a moan escaped her mouth, her eyes closed when Daichi carressed her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked at him. "I'm glad i'm not queen yet, you would be a beautiful distraction all the time. She ran her hands through his soft black hair as she looked down at her own body. The sex gave always a boost at her body, she was already petite but an energy was flowing after they have had sex. Still Daichi wasn't finished with her and Jessa was totally fine with it, she would stay in his arms for as long as he would like. He was the man for her even though he was not perfect, they made each other perfect. Jessa came back from the thoughts in her head, she looked surprised that her hands were on her small breasts touching it, feeling herself heating up again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:33 pm

He grinned softly. " I'm afraid if I was king ,I'd only take you just as heavily" he muttered as he looked at her, thrusting into her again, choosing to push with more strength again, sinking into her and feeling her very core. " All through out our castle" he added. His teeth bared out slowly, nipping at her neck gently as hegrasped her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Jessa gave a yelp and a loud moan as Daichi trusted into her with more power. Her eyes widen with joy as he commented on her. She giggled between moans and bit her lip hard, tasting her own blood when he nipped her neck. So addictive. Jessa moved with him feeling him deep insde her, touching all the possible sensitive spots. Jessa closed her eyes and her body started shaking. Moaning loudly as a sign that she damn loved to be in this position.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:49 pm

His tail curled around her tiny one, his thrusts already starting to get up and get more powerful, biting all around her neck. " Mm hm! I want to fuck every part of you" he muttered as he slammed across every sensitive point within her, rubbing her tail and her body with a almost ravenous hunger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next