Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Jessa looked at him. "I don't know much about him, I knew he was a demon just a couple of weeks ago." Jessa looked at her clothes and then up again but now with big eyes. "My dad's study! After he was killed I was the only one who was allowed in his study. I couldn't anywhere else because I was overwhelmed with grief. I have his key here." Jessa smiled. "But let's take things slow, first we look at our new home, then my night is filled with you. Let's go to the palace tomorrow after school?" Jessa walked closer to him but the walking was not as easy with her new small tail. Jessa stumbled and fell right into Daichi's arms. She blushed. "Sorry, it doesn't walk that easily with clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:19 pm

He chuckled, his own tail flicking gently against her leg. "It's not the clothes really, you shouldn't cover up the tail because it takes some of the balance in the process. " he said as he touched her pants right were her tail was. "I'll just have to free it" Daichi said thoughtfully, carefully ripping a hole just big enough for Jessa 's tail to slip through. "It'll take some time to get used to it as well"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Jessa made a little jump as Daichi ripped a hole in her leggings. She looked at it, still leaning into him. "You said I should hide it if you don't want people to see?" Jessa pulled herself away from him to try to walk and indeed it was easier. She smiled and walked back to him, kissing him. "Thanks, you deserve a present!" Jessa winked, she grabbed the letter to read the instructions and turned to Daichi. "Okay, there are three ways in the school, one is at your room where you translate your books, one is in Luna's office and one should be right outside this room. Shall we search for it then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:54 pm

"Sounds like a plan" Daichi said playing with her tail a little bit, casting her a smile. "But shouldn't we also pack up to make sure? "He asked as he stepped around her until they were face to face.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:20 pm

"To make sure of what?" Jessa asked confused. She grabbed his hand who was touching her tail. "It tickles and as a gentleman you shouldn't be under my dress." Jessa smirked, holding his hand. She let her dress fall over her tail.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:17 am

Daichi smirked at her, kissing her cheek. "But you've never objected to me getting under your dress before" he said as he wrapped his arms around her. "And by being sure, I mean to be ready to move everything again"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:43 am

Jessa leaned in on him, lying her head on his shoulder. "I know but i don't know it feels weird and it's a bit sensitive. I haven't even felt it when it appeared, we were so wrapped up in each other." Jessa pulled her head on and looked around the room and then back at Daichi. "I'll let the guards pack it up and send it to the house, by the guards of the gate so they can drop everything at the house. Would you like to send some of your stuff yourself or are you translating everything on school?" She asked. She lied her hand on his cheek and furrowed her her eyebrows as she saw her mark on her hand, it gave a red light and Jessa pulled her hand away and the red light was gone.

Jessa looked at Daichi to look if he had seen it. "Did you see that? What colour is your light when you use it?" She asked. In the meantime Jessa pulled out of his arms and held her hand up to make her fairy light, it used to be white but now it was orange reddish, Jessa stopped. "What is this, does it has something to do with what kind of Demon my dad was?" She asked more curiously. There was no pain nor weird changes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:54 am

"Not really, magic for demons is quite intimate, it takes its color from the user alone" he said as he held out his hands, red energy crackled off his arms, but steadily shifted in color to a dark blue. "I can't move anything from the lab to the house, it's far too dangerous, I recommend that it stays here"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:08 am

Jessa listened to him and watched his demon magic go from red to dark blue. "So it can still change, the colour i have?" Jessa asked as she grabbed his hand and walked to the door of her bedroom, she unlocked the door and opened it. Two guards were standing there. Jessa turned to Daichi, ignoring the two guards. "Okay then we will let them here." She gave a small smile still holding his hand, now she turned to the guards. "Okay, you can enter my room, pack all the things up and send them to my new house." One of the guards wanted to speak but Jessa held up her hand to him stop him from interrupting. "I know, on my request you can't enter the surroundings, but their will be guards by the gates that will bring them inside. Off you go."

The guards entered the room and Jessa blushed deep red and looked at Daichi. "They have been there the whole time, they have heard me scream. Gosh Daichi!" Jessa buried her head in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Daichi rubbed her head gently, ruffling her hair. "It's not the end of the world, I doubt they'll even think anything less of you" he said, trying hard not to start laughing at how embarrassed she was by it. "Come on, let's just go to the house"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Jessa nodded at him still really embarrassed. "We have to find the door first." She said to him, she grabbed the letter and looked for the instructions, she looked up and around the hallway. There was a window and a big plant against a wall. "There it is!" Jessa exclaimed and she walked up to it. She wouldn't be afraid that others would enter the tunnel as this was a closed part of the Castle. Jessa pulled the curtain away and it was a wooden door. She turned to the letter and then grabbed the knob turned it three times to the left and one thing to the right and the door opened. Jessa looked at Daichi, smiling brightly.

"Hold my hand please, we have to enter it together."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:21 pm

Daichi reached out and took her hand, figuring it was apart of the doors magic. He took the first step, leading her through the secret door. "I guess this will be the last time we stay in the castle"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Daichi entered first then she entered next. As Daichi said that, Jessa looked back but the doors closed already. She looked Daichi as they stood in the dim lighted tunnel. "I guess so. No more fast fucks only in your translation room." Jessa giggled as she walked through the tunnel. "The letter said that this is the shortest way and the one in Luna's office the longest." Jessa stopped and turned to Daichi. "I'm very nervous but I don't know why." She started walking again holding Daichi's hand close.
Her dress at the back went up and her little tail appeared.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Daichi glanced back, stopping instantly in mix step and letting go of Jessa ' s hand. "You're tail is out" he muttered as he pulled her dress back over it quickly. He took her hand again and started to take her to the house, looking around for the gates.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Jessa stopped looked over her shoulder how Daichi quickly covered her tail under her dress. Then he took the lead, holding her hand tightly. Jessa searched for the gate as well and as they rounded the corner, the gates were right there. Brown rustic gates with two golden doorknobs, Jessa looked at in awe. "This looks really nice." She commented. They opened the gates and there were the stairs leading up.

Jessa sighed feeling exhausted suddenly. "I'm so tired." She said as stepped up the stairs, you could see the daylight.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:19 am

Daichi reached out as Jessa tried to make her way up, his gentle touch falling on her waist and he lifted her up and off her feet. He took the time to nestle her firmly against his strong chest, carrying her up the stairs as if they were newly weds. "Then allow me to aid you" he said softly as they advanced on the door, his tail waving once as the orb flashed a gentle blue, the door unlocking and swinging open. Daichi smirked at Jessa, placing a kiss on her lips with careful precision, before taking her inside to see their new house.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:52 am

Jessa let Daichi lift her up, she pulled her arm around Daichi's neck. She smiled back at him as he stepped through the gate and they were outside. Jessa blinkend a couple of times by the sunlight. She kissed Daichi back and he carried her inside. "Thanks for carrying me." She said politely. She looked around the hallway as they stepped in, the house had warm colour som the walls and as Jessa was on her own two geef again she walked into the living room. "Wow look at this! We have a couch with a cosy fireplace and cushions." Jessa sat down on the new couch, she let herself relax a little.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:01 pm

Daichi put his hands on the arm of the couch, taking in the sight of the living room. "Have we ever had sex on a couch?" He muttered to himself in thought. He liked the idea, but he put it aside to go about the room. "It's a nice place...we don't have to put money on anything right?" He asked as he sat on the couch by Jessa.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:02 pm

"No we don't have too. Well if we want to eat we have to hunt or go and pick berries and that sort but I can always ask the kitchens in the fairy kingdom to fix some for us!" Jessa said as she turned to him, lying her head against his shoulder. "I really like it, I saw this house in Luna's office and upstairs it has three rooms and a bathroom with bath and a shower. I don't know if she let us any towels but I have a few of them myself."

There was a knock on the door and Jessa looked at Daichi. No one could enter the area only guards. "I'll go just stand guard for me." Jessa pulled up and walked to the front door. She couldn't really see who it was so she made her fairy demon magic in her hand and opened the door.

"Jessa!!" Jessa looked confused at the girl in front of her. It was obviously a fairy but she looked tired. "Sorry but do I know you?" She asked not yet putting her fairy demon magic away.
"You don't remember me? I'm Eve from the Fairy kingdom." Still Jessa couldn't recall the name. "How did you come in here? It's guarded and the only way is through the gate." Jessa said. The girl looked disappointed. "They told me you weren't going to recognize me. Sorry to bother you but now your mother is gone, the dirty creatures of demons are attacking us more and more! Those disgusting monsters!" Jessa pushed the girl away out of anger. "Don't you dare to talk about them in such a way! You don't know nothing about demons only the bad stuff! They have their reasons Eve! If you are here to ask for my help then this is not the right way to ask me! I'll discuss it with my partner but for now I'll give a word to a speaker and tell them I will like to talk to one of the leaders of the demons. Now off you go!!" Jessa growled at her and closed the door. She leaned against the door, tears pricked in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Daichi walked up to her slowly, touching her chin, his hot touch cupping her jaw as he made her look up to him. "No crying alright? If you're going to rule a kingdom, you can't let things like that get to you" he urged gently, as he shifted his arms around her body, pulling her into a hug. He had heard everything, and he knew his people were attacking the kingdom of faeries, but if they were going to counter attack or settle this diplomatically she would have to stand up tall to command with him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Jessa wiped her tears while she looked at him. "It's not about the attack. I can handle the attacks but it's about her opinion of the demons, what if they don't like you? What if they don't want to have their kingdom ruled by a hybrid?" Jessa lied her head on his warm chest. "I really can handle the demons, I have you and Luna on my side with her Grimm man. I'm just worried about the fairies and about you, I don't want them to call you names, or worse attack you! You are mine." Jessa said to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:49 pm

"I'm stronger than you know, names are nothing, and if they attack then I wouldn't fight back, not with the intent to shed blood. I'll prove to them that I am good" he said softly stroking her head. "And if they reject you...well their out of luck, you're the only heir to the throne, and I'll protect you with my very life" he said as he pressed his lips to her head gently. "Now stop crying. ...Please? "
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Jessa word more tears away and looked at him again. "I love you!" She whispered to him. "I promised myself not to be like my mom but more like my dad, bring back joy to the kingdom. Now we must get joy to ourselves!" She kissed him and deepened the kiss. She broke away from his lips. "What about sex on the couch?" She muttered into his lips.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Daichi shifted his hands slowly touching on her ass, squeezing it playfully. "Mmm...couch first...bed later...then we can just work our way around when the need takes us?" He suggested as he leaned closer, placing kisses against her soft lips, slow and deep kisses that only could ignite their passionate hearts yet again. Daichi shifted his lips to her neck trailing kisses around the edge of the spot that just drove her mad.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Jessa giggled and nodded at him. "Sounds like a plan." She kissed him back and as he moved to her neck he knew exactly what he was going to do. "You're such a tease! You didn't give me any soft spot on your body that I could tease you with." She said sighing at the kisses. She ran her hands through his hair. "Let's go to the couch." She whispered moaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next