Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

i'm back (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Jessa felt his cock in her rubbing several spots that made her moan loudly, Daichi sped up and Jessa could only move with him for the extra feeling. She ran her hands through his wet hair almost screaming in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:22 am

Daichi thrusted into her harder and harder, the water around them turning into steam on contact with his skin. He bit her neck gently as she moved with him, his eyes narrowing with focus as he channeled magic into her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:10 am

Jessa was breathing heavily as Daichi thrusted into harder and harder. As Jessa could feel her mark moving into her pussy, Jessa started to shake and scream loudly in pleasure, gripping his hair tighter. Jessa was getting near to her high point as her body started to shake more and more. "Aaahh....Daichi......ahhhh........ahhhhhh...." Jessa moaned in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:15 am

"Want more?" Daichi said smirking into her ear as he thrusted into her with all of his power, channeling his magic into her further as he listened to her moans of pure pleasure. He knew he was getting closer and closer to finishing, but he wouldn't stop until they both were ready.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Jessa had no time to answer his questions but she moved with him that resulted that she couldn't handle it anymore. She could feel all her juices stream down his cock out of her dripping wet pussy. The feeling of coming was so overwhelming that she screamed loudly almost losing her own voice.

"I'm coming....Daichi.....ohhhh...I'm coming." Jessa screamed in pleasure, her body shook in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:53 am

Daichi smirked slipping from her pussy, his cock just on the edge of erupting on her. "Mind helping me finish as well?" He asked as he settled her on the showers floor.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:36 am

Jessa kneeled down and took his cock in her mouth, she felt still a little bit light in the head from coming. She sucked on his cock while her hand played with his balls. She looked up at him as she pulled his cock deep in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:47 am

Derek sighed slowly, curling his fingers in her damp hair as she sucked on his cock. He watched her, enjoying the look in her eyes as she worked on him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:44 am

Jessa pulled his cock till her gag point and kept him there for a couple of minutes before she pulled him out and pulled his cock with both her hands. She repeated it three times and kep his gaze on Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:51 am

Daichi shifted shifted as she used both her hands on his cock, his throbbing member leaking precum from him. Her mouth and hands were perfect , the pleasure she caused with them was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Jessa took the tip of hks cock in her mouth and sucked on it while her hands pulled him off. She saw that he liked it what she did and that made her happy. With still her eyes on his she let his cock disappear in her mouth and sped up. His cock went in and out her mouth fast, Jessa could taste his precum in her mouth and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:41 am

Daichi tangled his fingers in her hair, groaning lowly as he flooded her mouth with his seed. "Mm...thank you, princess" he said as he looked down on her, slowly pulling his cock from her wonderful mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Jessa received all his cum and swallowed it when she heard Daichi thanking her, Jessa pulled herself up and looked at him. "Why are you thanking me? You never do that, I'm your girlfriend you don't need to thank me. It sounds like I'm one of your waitresses and you excuse me from my work." Jessa pulled out of the shower and dries herself with a towel. 'Why am I reacting so angry, I know he doesn't mean it like that but it sounded so weird.' Jessa thought, she shook her head, let the towel on the floor and brushed her hair naked and her wings opened and closed to dry themselves.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:41 am

Daichi turned the water off, stepping out as his body heated itself dry. "Sorry?" He said, obviously confused by her outburst of angry yet again. Her period. He had a feeling that that was the reason she snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:20 am

Jessa sighed and turned around. "I'm sorry, i don't know why that outburst happen. I just feel so weird." Jessa changed to easy fitting clothes. "I'm going to grab some of the boxes." She said and walked out of the bathroom a bit ashamed that she just shouted at him while he gives her so much love.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:34 am

He walked after her, getting half dressed from the waist down, and put on a hoodie to mildly cover his bare chest. "I think aggression is normal during a period, besides, I'm not hurt by it" he said brushing the moment aside. Daichi stepped up behind her, putting his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:02 am

Jessa closed her eyes as Daichi put her arms around her waist. "I'm glad you aren't hurt by it, baby." Jessa turned around and hugged him. "Let's pack my stuff in." Jessa said to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:47 pm

"You got it princess" he said smiling as he walked around her, picking up a box, and starting to put her things into it.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:14 am

Jessa looked a bit sad but shook it off as quickly as it came and started to pack her clothes in. she had so much clothes and most of them she wasn't wearing and would probably not even fit anymore she had lost so much weight the last couple of months. Jessa looked at Daichi and the butterflies flew up in her stomach. Jessa sighed looking at him with a totally being loved expression.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:00 am

Daichi looked at her, seeing her look of love. He smiled at her, placing her lamps in a box, he set it by the door and kissed her once. Moments later her room was pretty much boxed away, except her bed sheets because he figured those were still going to be used at some point today.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Jessa closed her eyes when Daichi kissed her. After a while Jessa was against the wall facing her almost empty room. "I hope i have more space in the other room. There is this Halloween party tonight, do you want to go to that party?" Jessa asked him. She didn't know if she wanted to go since she was on her period and she still felt a bit uncomfortable with herself.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:41 pm

"Mm...only if you do, I don't want leave you all alone" he said. he was sat on the bed, hoodie off, muscles showing as he stretched before her. Daichi wasn't even sure what to do in a Halloween party, being old enough to drink and never going to a party that didn't end with explosions was odd. "Maybe next time?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 am

Jessa nodded at him and crawled up to the bed as she was too lazy to walk there, she stopped by the bed and and lied down on the floor, her wings spreaded over the floor. "What do you want to do next?" Jessa asked him as she started to get bored, she looked up at the ceiling and she closed her eyes just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:20 am

"Whatever you desire, my princess" he said, laying flat and looking down on her curiously. He reached down and stroked her cheek gently. Daichi didn't have the desire to do anything really outside, not even the thought for translating in his head. His tail snaked to Jessa's lips the orb running over her skin gently as it warmed her with soft red light.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:41 am

Jessa pulled herself up and kissed him passionately, running her hands through his hair. When she pulled away from him, she kept her hands in his hair. "ohh how i love your hair so much and your tails, to be honest i love everything about you." Jessa smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm back (Daichi)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next