Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

i'm back (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:22 am

Jessa moaned more and bit her own lip. "I don't mind it either, i did but.....Ahhhhh...not anymore..." Jessa tried to talk to him but at the same time feeling everything inside her is not that easy. Jessa moved faster, she leaned her hands on his chest and her eyes closed. Her hair was wet from the sweat but Jessa kept going on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:21 am

Daichi reached up, his hot touch pressing on her breasts, squeezing them tight as she moved on him faster. "Mm I thought you'd see it may way" he joked softly, looking at her, her hair wet and soft from her sweat.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:12 am

Jessa moaned as he squeezed her breast against his hot body. "Mmmm..shut up and fuck me hard..." Jessa said to him as she was still moving on full speed but for Jessa it wasn't fast enough. She was almost at her high point but when she would move the orgasm stayed out and that made it harder for Jessa to keep going faster. She was really horny and her pussy was dripping wet.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:53 am

Daichi smirked. "As you wish, princess" he said he moved on top, thrusting into her as they switched places. THe demon rested his hands by her head, taking up a rough heavy pace with her body, taking a soft breath as he moved against her body. His eyes started to glow softly as he leaned to her neck, starting to bite on her slowly,taunting her body as he played with her mark.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:23 am

Jessa smirked and moaned loudly when he turned her body and thrusted into her. When she was finally turned, Daichi thrusted faster in her making her moan loudly and faster. She spontaneously came when he bit her mark in her neck. "OOOhhhhh......" Jessa moaned, her hands were scratching his back as she came.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:53 am

Daichi smirked, thrusting into her harder, getting rougher with her as he started to hit her gspot over and over at the feeling of her nails digging into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:51 am

Jessa could only moan louder and catch up on her breathing as she got taken roughly by Daichi. Her gspot got stimulated over and over again and before Jessa knew it she was squirting but it streamed down her legs. After she squirted the feeling from the gspot getting hit wasn't over, so Jessa was still moaning.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Daichi let himself work up to his full strength, thrusting into her hard and heavy, propelling himself even deeper within her body til he was smashing his hot throbbing tip into her womb. Her moans were beautiful and sweet as she dug her nails into her flesh, he didn't want to stop until she found her last taste of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 am

Jessa digged her nails in his back as he thrusted his cock hard into her pussy, her legs open wide. She was exhausted but still moaning loudly. "D....daichi.....Ahhhhh.....ahhhh......hmmmm" Her throat was dry but her whole body was wet from all the sweat but all the things Jessa is feeling are overwhelming her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:18 am

Daichi shifted from her pussy before he could finish, knowing he could do it in any second, he took hold of himself,rubbing over her wet thighs slowly as he spurted his hot seed over her skin in heavy layers. The demon looked at her, laying beside her slowly to give her a break for a moment, his tail hovering over her pussy for a moment, rubbing her for a moment. "More?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:36 am

As Daichi get out of her she was catching up on her breath and asked if she wanted to have more, she looked at him but she didn't answer him. She was really tired. "Could we rest for a bit, i'm so tired."Jessa said to him. She rolled on her side and leaned with her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:59 am

Daichi touched her head gently. "Ofcourse we can rest" he said softly, curling his arms around her waist slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Jessa closed her eyes but she had a weird pain in her stomach, she didn't know where the pain was from. She pulled herself as she wanted to rush to the toilet, she collapsed on the floor, hurting herself. She stayed on the floor. "Daichi?" She called him but the she remembered she had wings, she opened and closed them but she didn't get lifted in the air, nothing happened. Jessa stayed on the floor and curled up, she was too weak to get up and to fly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:15 am

Daichi vaulted off the bed, picking her up swiftly. "Princess? What's wrong?" He asked as he continued her on her path to the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 pm

Jessa got lifted by Daichi and he brought her to the bathroom, in the bathroom Jessa pulled out of his arms and sits on the bathroom floor. Jessa looked up at Daichi, her eyes twinkled still from her love for him. "My legs, sometimes they just don't work but don't worry, that is what i have once per month. I can't use my fairy magic either, look." Jessa held her hands up and tried her fairy magic but nothing happened. "See, i just have to wait for a couple of hours before my magic is coming back." Jessa pulled herself up and leaned against him kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:38 am

Daichi touched her legs gently with his tail, stroking her cheek slowly. "Do you know why this happens? " he asked, his voice tinted with confusion and curiosity. He had so many questions for his love, but he kept them from flowing at once.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Jessa looked at him and nodded. Her dad told her about it when she was little and she remembered their conversation like it was yesterday. If she paid close attention she would have guessed that her father was no fairy at all, she never saw his tail or his ears. "Yeahh i do know, when i was little i had it for the first time and i totally panicked and my dad came and he shushed me down." Jessa let herself sit down on the floor of the bathroom and motioned Daichi to sit next to her. "He explained to me that i'm different than any other fairies in the fairy land and that there will be a day that i would know. I never really understood what he was saying and then he made a joke about it...like you will have a tail and ears someday.." Jessa stared at the ground in silence for a moment and then she spoke again. "I laughed about it but he never laughed, he just kissed the top of my head and i snuggled up to him and fell asleep in his arms.." Jessa shook her hair out of her face but did not look up at Daichi. She missed her dad very much and there is still a hole in her heart for not being able to learn more from him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Daichi sat with her, holding her to him, kissing her head. "That's a sad tale, my love, I'm certain he knew why this happens to you" he said softly, squeezing her gently, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Jessa leaned against Daichi. "I'm becoming a Demon, with the pointed ears and a tail just like you. The being weak means that my tail is growing. It won't be like yours, I will still look like a fairy and still have fairy magic. I have two marks just like you have the marks on your arms. I guess it is like when I become really angry I become a demon and when I'm just myself I'm a fairy. My dad when he was angry he was terrifying, his eyes changed and he growled. I only saw that once then I ran away." Remembering her dad was painful but also a good thing. Jessa looked at her naked body, her nipples were hard, one side touching Daichi's arm who made her body warm. Jessa turned to him sitting on her knees, she looked at him. "What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:40 am

Daichi looked her bare body ver thoughtfully, imagining her turning into a demon, the idea alone got him hard again. "I'm not sure what we can do now, my princess, what would you like?" He asked,shifting her into his lap, pressing his chin into her shoulder gently. "Mm and if you do go half demon...i wouldn't see you any differently, you'd be just as beautiful and sweet as ever"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:37 am

Jessa started blushing as Daichi was looking at her, she saw his cock getting hard and then she started to blush more. Jessa sat in his lap his hard cock touching her ass. Jessa kissed him gently. "I'm glad you don't think i'm going to be hideous, it would be hard because you're stuck with me then. I'm already a half demon but i guess Luna can tell us more about the change, she has been my mother's best friend." Jessa told him as her hand stayed on Daichi cheek.

Jessa had her feeling in her legs back so she pulled herself up and pulled Daichi up as well. "Let's do this one more time and then we are going to move to the other room. Just because your friend can take his off my ass." Jessa joked grabbing his cock and jerked it off gently with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:59 am

Daichi chuckled, feeling her hands working on him. "Well i thought you liked him" he said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:20 am

Jessa smirked back at him and bit her lip. "Do you think he would like it if i kiss him?" Jessa looked at him still biting her lip. She knelled down in front of him and still looking up to him waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:51 am

"I think he would love that" Daichi said smirking at her, watching her kneel before him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:53 am

Jessa takes his cock in her mouth and slowly let his cock disappear into her mouth without taking her eyes of him. Jessa hands started playing with his balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm back (Daichi)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next