Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

i'm back (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:15 am

Now that Daichi was turned to his demon form, his cock was bigger than he was without his demon form. And his normal size was big already. The sweat was rolling in drops down her body as he kept thrusting into her. Jessa was still holding onto his arms, digging her nails into his arms as he digged deeper into her. Jessa felt sensitive spots in her dripping wet pussy who she didn't know she had. Jessa was still moaning loudly whithout much voice as she lost that part during the screams.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:23 am

Daichi thrusted into her roughly, the light bulge getting a little more prominent before she could feel his shaft flex and swell within her depths. He shifted back off of her, his heavy firing in scorching white jet across her body, hitting her between her legs as before but it was even messier than before, pumping out enough to hit her stomach as well. but for her it would feel extremely warm, and it couldn't burn her skin.. He rubbed his thick tip against her come covered pussy, his voice deep and feral as he spoke for the first time. "More?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:51 am

Jessa was covered with his cum, she sighed deeply. When he asked for more, Jessa shook her head. She didn't even know if she still could stand and walk. Her pussy was dripping wet and sore. Jessa wanted to pull herself up, but by holding her head up, she felt the whole room spinning and lied down again. Jessa closed her eyes, holding her hands on her face. "I can't." Is all what she said before she drifted into darkness..
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:57 am

Daichi reverted back into his mortal form, yet again Jessa had passed out from over work. He pulled the blankets over her body, stroking her cheek gently before laying next to her. The demon shut his eyes slowly, drifting into the same darkness of his mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm back (Daichi)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9