Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

i'm back (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:36 am

"I'd call this a break on the apparent once or twice, possibly three times a day schedule we manage to keep" he said smirking. He took the soap from her and turned her back to him. He began to slowly and carefully wash her back, carefully moving around her wings.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 am

Jessa smirked back at him and as he turned her back to him she let him be and enjoyed the warm water and his touch on her back. "We could work on our plan to become king and queen? Or we could just lie on the bed and do nothing or pack my things and move to another room make it soundproof. She suggested to him. It didn't really care what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:30 am

"We could pack our stuff, then lay around a bit" Daichi suggested as he pressed his chest against her back, his hands touching on her waist now. He didn't mind her choice either, he would follow her to the end of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:11 am

"Alright then we do that, i still have my moving boxes somewhere in my closet." Jessa said and as Daichi pressed his chest against her back and his hands on her waists, she placed her own hands on his hands and she lied her head against his shoulder. Her eyes closed as she guided his hands down her upper legs a bit and then back up to her her stomach. The touch of his hands made her heart skip a beat and her breathing faster.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Daichi shifted with her, kissing her neck lightly as she guided his hands on her body. He nipped at the spot on her neck that he knew was the most sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Jessa sighed as he kissed her neck and her sensitive spots in her neck. The warm water streaming down their bodies who was still pressed against each other. Jessa was still guiding his hands but now more to her breasts and with his hands she gripped her own breasts making the nipples hard while softly moaning and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Daichi smiled against her skin, that smile shifting into a smirk as he squeezed her breasts slightly. The demon didn't need to get her scent to know she was getting horny. He nipped at her neck, shifting up to her lips and kissing her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Jessa turned around kissing him back, she let her hands go up to his wet hair. She played with her tongue with his. Jessa was shivering a little bit while the shower was still streaming down on them. She opened her eyes at him pulling away from his lips, smiling brightly. "I love you.." She breathed and then she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Daichi matched her kisses, pressing her against the wall as he rubbed her pussy slowly. The boy was careful with his touch for the moment, not wishing to make her uncomfortable. "I love you too" he muttered into her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Jessa got pressed against the wall, she smirked at him and she closed her eyes as his fingers rubbed her pussy. She was already wet enough because she was horny by his touch, she only wished he had no blood on his hands from her period. Jessa moaned in his kisses. "Mmmm, hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:58 am

Daichi pushed his fingers in her pussy slowly, moving them carefully inside her as her moans vibrated in his mouth. He rubbed her clit roughly with his palm, nipping at her lips playfully. Daichi felt himself getting hard against her body.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 am

As Daichi stimulated Jessa more, she started to kiss him harder and more passionate. Her hands trailed off to his cock and she started to pull it off slowly. Jessa started to moan more in his kisses.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Daichi nipped at her lip, the way she stroked his cock only making it stiffen itself faster by the second. He kissed her with a bit more hunger, running his tongue over her lips once before pushing into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:18 am

Jessa smiled into his kisses and speed up the rubbing on his cock with her hand. Jessa closed her eyes and she stopped kissing him but still holding her lips on his. "I'm going to come..baby" She breathed and moaned in his lips.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:36 pm

"So soon?" Daichi said smirking into her kisses. His hands moved faster, the demon started to kiss her neck as Jessa stroked him faster, his cock throbbing slowly as it leaked precum steadily over her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:40 am

Jessa moaned and her breathing went faster as Daichi touched her neck, he always knew to find her sensitive spot. Jessa kept pulling him off and she could feel his precum glide off her hand onto the shower floor. Jessa opened her legs more as Daichi's hand moved faster, she couldn't hold it any longer and she came, she squirted over his hand. "Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh....hmmm Daichi." Jessa breathed.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Daichi pushed her up against the shower wall, moving his hands faster and faster as her juices dripped to the shower floor, spreading a sweet scent in the air. "Wanna ride my cock?" He asked her. His cock twitching slightly as it spurted his hot seed on her stomach and undersides of her breasts. As always, his member remained stiff as a board in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:19 am

"Ohhh.....Daichi.....yes.....i do want to ride your cock..." Jessa whispered between breaths, he stimulated her clit more and more. Jessa's body was shaking and she was still moaning and pulling him off. It was getting more intense and she squirted again and again. "Ohhhh Daichi......." Jessa screamed in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:22 am

Daichi chuckled, his hands moving from her pussy while it dripped with her love water. He grabbed her hips and lifted her up over his cock, pushing his tip against her entrance teasingly. "How bad do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Jessa got lifted and as Daichi was teasing her, Jessa smiled at him. She took his head in her hands and she kissed him passionately and hard, biting his lips softly and then kissing him again. One of her hands went up to his hair and grabbed it tightly while she kissed him hard.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Daichi matched her passion filled kisses with his own, pushing his cock into her pussy slowly, his hands touching her sides gently. He held her steady, moving up against her quickly, thrusting into her body. It barely took him a second to get wrapped up in the moment they were sharing.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:43 am

Jessa moaned in his kisses and then she widened her eyes. "Daichi it is Halloween today....do not come in me" Jessa whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:08 am

"As you wish" he said softly, thrusting into her pussy faster nipping her lips gently
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:50 am

Jessa smiled at him. "I don't want to be pregnant yet.." Jessa sighed as Daichi nipped at her lip, she kissed him again and again.

(ooc: sorry for the late reply :S)
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:47 am

"Understood" Daichi whispered, matching her kisses as he thrusted into her harder and harder, his body starting to warm up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm back (Daichi)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next