Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Daichi bit the mark gently with his teeth as she rubbed his cock through his boxers, getting hard quickly, a little growl escaping. He started to bring his fingers in and out of her pussy at a nice steady pace as he licked her neck.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:22 pm

His fingers penetrated her pussy in a nice pace, she could feel them going in and out of her touching sensitive spots. Daichi reacted on the rubs from her hand, with one hand she got his cock out of the boxer and she pulled him off. Jessa was getting horny by his fingers in her pussy and his licks ant biting in her neck. "Daichi.....hmmmm.....Daichi......ahhh..." She moaned louder.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Daichi's hand only moved faster as she stroked his cock, his fingers starting to glow with demonic magic . He shifted his lips to hers yet again, his time spent on her neck left a small heart shaped hickey under her mark. He was horny but he was having some fun before they got to all the way to sex.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Jessa kissed him back and as he fastened his pace in her pussy she moaned louder. There was another feeling in her pussy that she never felt before and she felt the tattoo move, Jessa opened her eyes and saw the tattoo move to her pussy. Before warning Daichi the tattoo was gone but the feeling in her pussy became overwhelming. "Aaaahhh....Da-Daichi.....aaaaaahhh..." Jessa screamed in pleasure. She had no idea what happened but she was coming and it was like she was coming more than ever, her body was shaking heavily, her hand on his cock tightened.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Daichi took her hand from his cock and took his fingers from her as he lifted her up and pushed his rigid cock inside her pussy as she trembled in pleasure. He started to take hard,powerful thrusts info into her as he pressed her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Jessa got pushed against the wall. His thrusts made her moan and scream in pleasure. Jessa knew hat he knew what happened with the tattoo but he could use it for her pleasure, she would question him later. Jessa's hand in his hair tightened and her other hand was scratching his back. "Ahhhhhh...Daichi...." Jessa moaned while she kissed him hard.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Daichi kissed her back, matching her pace as his body heated up against hers. As he got hotter and hotter, his force and speed inside her doubled by the minute. He knew what happened with her tattoo but decided to tell her when they weren't madly screwing.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:12 pm

Jessa pulled out of the kiss as he thrusted in her harder and harder. The feeling inside her was sensitive and intense. Jessa was screaming his name. "DAICHI.......ahhhhhh....fuck me...." Jessa came and her love water streamed passed his cock down her legs. His thrusts were so hard it slowly begun to hurt her, Jessa lied her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Daichi pressed his pams onto her shoulders as she kissed his neck, his intense, focused thrusts beating against her g spot as his tail squeezed her breasts together. The warmth of her love water abd way she moaned was like a beautiful symphony for him to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Jessa could feel her gspot getting rubbed over and over again also hr clit was on fire without Daichi even touching it. Jessa was still giving short but loud moans while kissing his neck and her hand scratched his back. When he thrusted in her hard, Jessa moaned short but with a slight force in her voice. "Ahh.....ahhhh.......ahhh......Daichi......" Jessa closed her eyes and pulled her legs around his waist making him come in her deeper.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 pm

As she locked hdr legs around him and took more of him in, he could feel himself tsp her wombs door with every thrust he made. He was so deep within her, his body was running up passed 500 degrees all over. Twice now his demonic energy spiked within him, he almost transformed inside her, but he had more control than that...besides she needed to be able to walk if she was going to the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Only loud moans was the only thing you heard from Jessa. Sweat drops rolled down her body as if she was on a beach that was too hot too handle. His thrusts he made in her made her come for the third time and that she never had. Daichi was really deep in her and she could feel everything. She pulled her hands through his hair and kissed him hard and passionately, moaning in his kiss and biting his lip softly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:12 am

Daichi kissed her harder, matching her pace and her bites as he felt her love water and sweat run down her body and pool slowly on the floor. His fingers shifted yo the wall, his nails digging into the cement like it was sand.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:11 am

Jessa was so busy with moaning and kissing him that she didn't hear a soft crack on her back who was pulled against the wall. One of her wings cracked and there was a little cut In her right wing. Jessa only heard her soaked pussy with Daichi's cock thrusting in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:43 am

Daichi's es4 picked up oj the soft crack of her wings, But merely assumed the wall was starting to give out from his powerful thrusts. He pushed his cock as far as he could go, pushing against her womb and slipping into th3 foreign territory before he unleashed his hot immense load inside her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:52 am

Jessa felt his cock getting deeper and then he came, his hot cum was shooting into her and she kept kissing him. She pulled her legs from his waist but grabbed his arms because she was shaking on her feet. "Ohhh Daichi, this was great only a little but painfull." Jessa said honestly, she couldn't really stand on her own feet. She pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy. "Where did the demonic tattoo go?" Jessa didn't realize at all that her wing was broken.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:00 am

Daichi set her on the bed, looking around for her tattoo curiously on her body. "Well it seems to be...for lack of a better word, you've got a tramp stamp" he said as he touched the tattoo. Then hus eyes fell on her broken wing. "Oh no, your wing got crushed" he said as he looked the damage. "Can I fix it or will it sort itself out?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:07 am

Jessa looked at him as he looked for the tattoo, she was confused, the tattoo moved into her pussy. "What do you mean, the tattoo moved and disappeared into my pussy." Jessa wanted to say more but when Daichi begun to talk about her broken wing. "What? Is it broken?" Jessa asked dumbfounded. Jessa looked at him. "If you can fix it now it will spare me a lot of natural medicines to take in."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:17 am

Daichi shifted and touched her wing, his tattoo rushing down his arm and running its dark tendrils over her wings,recontructing tgen slowly. "The tattoo has bound itself to the source of the most magic that comes from you and enters you. So its...kind of going to remain there and it will probably enhance your sensitivity and pleasure you feel during sex, as well as possibly increase your need for it." He said as he healed her wings. "Its not bad, and wouldn't effect anything...unless you suddenly decide to channel magic through the tattoo which would result in a immediate orgasm"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am

Jessa nodded, understanding everything he said. "Have you ever seen such a tattoo by others? So if I concentrate on the demonic tattoo I can let myself come?" She asked dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:12 pm

"Yes, you could make yourself come on command" Daichi said smirking slightly as he finished healing her wings. "And no,your the only one ive ever seen"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Jessa looked at Daichi and as her pussy was still really wet she liked the idea that she could make herself come on command. "How do i do that?" Jessa asked Daichi, pulling him close to her, she pulled herself up, still a little bit shaky on her feet, she pushed him on her bed and sat on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:17 am

Daichi shifted so her pussy was pressing into his abs. "Well you would have to concentrate your magic to your tattoo,which would spread outward or inward, never had a tattoo in my dick, anyway, you would focus on expelling the magical engery and then it would in turn, spread all around your pussy and you'd come as many times as you can possibly imagine. Im sure it could react to my magic as well"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:05 am

Jessa nodded and settled her arms in his neck. "You know that i came because you channeled your magic on your fingertips and the tattoo just moved towards my pussy and let me come so hard." Jessa smirked at him. "I'm not going to do that right now because my poor pussy is hurting me right now, maybe i should take some days off, or take a hot bath. Are you going to take a bath with me?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:20 am

Daichi cast her a small smirk. "I'd have to cool down by a few hundred degrees of the water woukd immediately turn to steam on contact with my skin" he said. He was currently floating on the 400 degree mark so he could probably cool do fully in a couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next