Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:02 am

(Fixed it)
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:25 am

(your turn.)
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:31 am

Daichi shook his head. "Yeah, because my tails haven't been of use to you" he said with a smirk. Daichi tapped her forehead with two fingers. "But yes, we can still have sex on Halloween, but you'd get pregnant" he rubbed her head slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:39 am

Jessa smiled at him. "They really are handy, more handy than my wings are." Jessa closed her eyes and opened them again. "Umm....Do you want kids?" She asked him serious. She didn't know if she wanted to have kids right now but a day without having sex with him was not even an option, they always had sex.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:46 am

"hventually, I think so, currently no. Can you make a condom that can withstand my body heat without melting?" He asked. The likely hood of that was very slim, they woukd have to hold out for a day...or use everything but her pussy during sex.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:53 am

Jessa pouted at him. "I don't know if i can do that? Maybe we should just stay in seperate beds and not see each other for that day only.." Jessa thought about it and then shook her head. "Nope not going to happen maybe we have to see this as a challenge, we have like sex every day maybe it will boost up our sexlife if we don't do it for one day but we can kiss only not naked, we sleep together but not naked, we shower seperately and stuff. What do you think?" Jessa asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:00 am

"I think im going to be horny for a day and you're going to have to watch yourself to prevent me from trying to mount you. " Daichi answered. He wasn't that used to sex but he still knew it would be hard for both of them now. "Why not just...you know get in somemore practice with your mouth?" He said his fingers brushing her lower lip. "Then again that got you horny this time"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:38 am

Jessa looked at him and chuckled. "Yeahh and i give you a blowjob and then i'm super horny but can't even have an orgasm. I hate halloween already." Jessa pulled herself up and pouted. "How did my mom do that? Oohh no i don't want to talk about my parents and their sexlife." Jessa said with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:46 am

Daichi shook his head quickly. "I rather thise images stay in the darkness" he said. Then looked at her. "Yiu coukd orgasm with my taiks again, or I can use my mouth on you"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:53 am

"There is precum coming from your tails too and that is also seed for kids, yes i learned that in one of the books you gave me." Jessa said. "I'm getting cold and what time is it anyway." With both her arms she held her body, shaking from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 am

"Come here, ill keep you warm" he said pulling her go his body,his body heat rising for her. "Well I can keep them from producing precum inside you."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 am

Jessa lied down with him as his body heat rised up she became instantly a bit warmer. "No i don't want to risk it, we just don't have sex only foreplay and then we sleep and the next day we have sex just like old times. Jessa closed her eyes as she felt how tired she was. "I just take a nap and i'll be back talking to you." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:27 am

"If you need to sleep, you can go ahead" he said softly, closing his eyes and resting his head on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:38 am

Jessa fell asleep next to him.

After an hour of three Jessa woke up suddenly and pulled herself up quickly, breathing heavily. She had a really bad dream and sighed when it was not for real.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Daichi looked at her,wide awake because of how she moved on his chest. "You okay?" He asked softly. He was worrier because she was squirming.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Jessa lied down again moving closer to Daichi. "I had a bad dream." Jessa said to him, she already calmed down. She looked at her ceiling wondering something but didn't say much. Jessa closed her eyes and let her memories flowing into her mind from her father. He wanted to be more with his kids then with his wife. Suddenly Jessa's eyes opened again and moved again closer to him, his tail came between her legs, Jessa grabbed it gently and moved it away. "No tail, no I'm tired." Jessa said serious and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 am

"Mm...no tail?" He said as he touched her pussy witg his fingers. "Fine, I won't use my tail" he whispered as he r ubbed her clit slowly, his fingers brushing on her pussy as well.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:41 am

Jessa opened her eyes and looked at Daichi. "What are you playing at?" She asked him in a tired voice. She felt his fingers on her pussy, she sighed. "Daichi...." Jessa yawned, she lied her head down on his chest. "Don't tell me you are horny right now!"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:03 am

"By waking me, you've made me desire you"Daichi said confirming her thoughts. He slipped his glowing fingers into her pussy, unleashing his magic into her glorious pussy and clit. "I'm not going to fucking you, but I must feel your love water"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:22 am

"Why?" Jessa groaned but couldn't really work against his magic on his finger and now making her way into her pussy. Her tattoo moved and made his way into her pussy as well. Jessa moaned and sighed loudly still with her eyes closed. "Ahhhhh Daichi.....ahhhhh....Daichi." Jessa opened her legs so he had better access to her pussy. Jessa kept moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:43 am

Daichi smirked, his hands moving faster as her tattoo spread inside her, his magic lacing into it, making it work its ways inside her. He started to kiss that that sensitive spot on her neck, nipping it slightly
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:17 am

Jessa kept moaning loudly. "Aaahhhhh Daichi......stop....stop....Ahhhhhh Daichi...." Jessa closed her legs. The feeling was overwhelming, Jessa came and her lovewater came out and she kept shaking and shaking. "Daichi....let....it....stop....st...." Jessa came again and again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:59 am

Daichi cut the magics flow, feeling her love water running down his fingers. He slipped his hand from her, slowly licking his hand clean of her warm juice. The tattoo within her retracted to her g spot, settling. "Mm...now you can go back to sleep" he whispered, his hhands rubbing her drenched thights and pussy.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:33 am

Jessa's orgasm faded, she was drenched. Jessa pulled out of her bed and walked to the bathroom and she takes a quick shower and then she walked back to the bed, she waved her hand and the bedsheets were clean and she stepped under her covers and yawned and closed her eyes, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:56 am

Daichi smirked and closed hus eyes, slipping off the sleep once more.

(Want to end it here?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next