Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:31 pm

Jessa smiled at his compliment with still the tip in her mouth. She took his cock in her mouth again pulling it off long and fast. Jessa loved his cock in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 pm

Daichi certainly enjoyed the feeling himself, lacing his pale fingers in her dark hair as he let out a groan of sheer pleasure. He didn't push on her or anything, just let her do as sge like while his precum pooled in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Jessa swallowed his precum and didn't stop her pulling off his cock with her mouth, taking it in a little bit deeper against her gag point and kept it there for a while and then sucking his cock hard. His cock was really hard so Jessa also used her hands to play with his balls. She noticed she was getting pretty wet herself as she was leaking.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:16 am

Daichi sighed sightly, his body bristling as she played with his balls. He gripped her hair a little bit tighter as he tails took to her pussy, rubbing on her slowly with their tips. She was getting horny from this alone, that interested him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:28 am

Jessa pulled him faster and taking turns with taking it deep till her gag point. She felt his tails rubbing her pussy and with that she lost his eye contact because she half closed her eyes because the feeling was so good.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:44 am

Daichi shifted slightly, his tails spreading her pussy opdn as another slid igself into her, running itself all the way inti her womb as she sucked on him. "You're such a good mate" he whispered as he brought his tail in and out of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:57 am

Jessa couldn't really concentrate on her sucking on his cock as his tail touched every sensitive spot in her pussy. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and moaned loudly. "Why are you doing this, i want to let you come not the other way around." She said pouting at him. Her hand pulled his cock up and down really fast taking only the tip in her mouth and sucked on it. In the meanwhile she moaned while she held his tip in her mouth. "Hmmmm.....hmmmm.....hmmmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Her moans vibrated on the tip of his cock,the feeling making him shudder slightly. "I'm just making things interesting for you" he said as another tail pushed and rubbed on her clit and ass. He loved the feeling of her hands as they worked to get him off.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:14 am

Jessa gave him a smile as she took his cock deep again, everytime she tried to put him a little bit deeper till she could take his cock in her mouth till his balls but she wasn't that far but she could take him deep and keep his cock there for a while till she needed to take a breath. A lot of saliva came from her deepthroating his cock. She licked his cock like it was her favorite lollypop while moaning at the three double feeling by her pussy and her ass. "Ahhhh Daichi...i will come for the third or the forth time while you still need to come for the second or third time." Jessa moaned at him/
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:21 am

Daichi smirked. "Its okay, you come as many times as you must" he said. His cock was so hard, it throbbed, visibly in her face, his thick precum flowing from his tip. He loved her moans and the way she look at him right now. His tail pushed itself into her ass, everytime it moved in her, it would rub her clit as his other tail rushed around her insides.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:30 am

Jessa moaned in pleasure as his tail entered her ass. "Ahhhh Fuck.....ahhhhh.....Daichi." Jessa looked at him with this horny look in her eyes, she giggled when the precum came out of his tip and pouted. "I thought i ordered strawberry." She took his tip in her mouth again and swallowed his precum, his cock was really hard and she couldn't hold her orgasm away. She came with his tip in her mouth, her hand pulling him off fast. "HHHMMmmmm......hmmmmmmm......hmmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:37 am

Daichi's body tensed softly as she moaned into his tip, the feeling of her mouth and hands were begining to take their toll. His tails moving faster as he cast his hot seed into her mouth. "You'll have to settle on vanilla" he muttered softly. The demon looked at her,casting a playful grin at her as he pet her head. "Thank you for helping me"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:44 am

Jessa was still shaking with her eyes closed as Daichi's seed came out of his tip into her mouth. Jessa swallowed everything and opened her eyes as the orgasm was fading. "Ohh this is the best Vanilla taste i have every had." She smirked back at him. Now she was tired and still a little bit shaky, she plopped down next to him laying on her stomach with her eyes closed. "Are you good in giving massages?" She asked him without even opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:53 am

"I've never tried, why you like one?" He askrd looking at her. Well he was looking at her, and her ass but it wasn't a problem. Daichi shifted and sat behind her, touching her back curiously. "Your rather tense for somebody who just had an orgasm" he muttered softly as he ran his palms over her back.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 am

"I would love to have one, back at the fairy kingdom i had one every week but i don't want you to give me one every week don't worry." She said giggling. As Dachi was sitting behind her and touched her back she moaned. "If you give me a massage right now, i will come again, your hands are like so.....i don't know magical or something and you really have great hands for giving massages, they are....ahhh soft and warm." Jessa sighed. "Yeahh if you get spoiled with a massage every week and then haven't had one in a year you grow tense in the back and because my wings are always packed under my clothes." She explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:15 am

"If I make you come with a massage, you definitely need more sex" he said smirking a bit at her. He pressed his thumbs into the knots on her back, rubbing on it till they slipped away. "You can get on a week but it would probably make me try to screw you." Daichi said as he moved down her back, rolling his palms over the bigger knots by her wings
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:41 am

"Why do i need more sex then, at home i was always getting wet but i always took a half cold, half warm shower because i couldn't do anything about it because it was forbidden. Now i can come because it is not forbidden anymore." She smiled as she sighed at his hands running over her body.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:45 am

"Because obviously your body wants more than the amount ive given it" Daichi said smirking as he pushed on the tense muscles in her lower back. Being a demon, he was allowed to do whatever he felt like, handling his own cravings included, but easily ignored.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:53 am

"Nop you don't give me enough." Jessa said jokingly. He gave more than Jessa ever wished for and still she wanted more, she looked like a spoiled kid in a toy store getting everything she wanted but wanted even more. "You can even wake me up every hour of the night to give me sex. Do i sound spoiled or addicted." She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:00 am

"Addicted, spoiled is if your demanding it" he assured with a smirk. "But I'll happily oblige if thats what you require of me" Daichi added. She coukd crave and want him, and she would recieve him in seconds, he wanted only to please her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:16 am

Jessa smiled. "Sure but you already giving me everything i want related to sex of course." Jessa told him enjoying his hands on her back. "hmmmm....this feels so good...I missed this but Daichi i don't want to use you as my slave or as my commander or something, we are equals so if you have wishes do tell me and i'm happy to do it for you as well." Jessa said to him in a serious tone. She hated the word slave. "I always paid the people who took care of me from my own money, my mom was always sending one guard to find out why i always asked for money but they never found out. I think being slave is only for the people or supernatural creatures when they deserve a punishment nothing else." Jessa stated.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 am

"I understand, but I don't have any requests for you, I get what I wish just by being with you" Daichi said as he ran his hands up to her shoulers, one of the last places he checked on. "I know we're equal, but I choose to focus only on you" he said, rubbing her shoulders gently.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:32 am

"hmm okay...I love you Daichi." Jessa felt really happy to hear all those words from him, no one ever told her such kind words, the only one who did was her dad..." Jessa sighed again becoming more horny

Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:35 am

"I love you too, Jessa" Daichi whispered as he took his hands off her shoulders, finding no more tension on her back. "You're all good" he said as he laid next to her, his tail tapping her ass once.

Last edited by Daichi Nori on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:44 am

"Ohh thanks baby..." As he lied next to her, she kissed him and stayed close with her nose against his. "I was wondering when it is Halloween can we still have sex with each other?" Jessa giggled suddenly. "I imagined our kids with a tail, they could run after their own tail." Jessa laughed harder than she should, she rolled away having a laughing fit. "I'm sorry it is not to insult you but that is just funny." Jessa stopped laughing and rolled back and pushed Daichi so he is on his back and lies with her head on his stomach and watched him.

Last edited by Jessa Fealora on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next