Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Jessa was finished throwing up and walked back to her room, she saw Daichi standing. Jessa lied down on her bed again, not feeling alright and she missed his arms around her but she was too stubborn to ask him. Tears appeared in her eyes, what was happening to her? She thought and she sniffed softly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:44 pm

He sat by her, resting his hand on her arm silently. He didnt speak but he obviously was wrestling with a apology or a attempt to tell her what he was thinking. He wanted to help, he should know how to, but fairy anatomy and physical problem were different from a demons.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:37 pm

As she felt his hand resting on her arm she pulled herself up and hugs him tightly, resting her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "I'm sorry." She sniffed. Jessa felt a little bit better but at the same time she was really really horny, it was really strange.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Daichi rubbed her head slowly, listening to her apologize. "Forget about it" he whispered. He held her closer. "I just want to help you with this"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Jessa held him tightly. "I know but i don't what is going on myself." She mumbled into his chest. "I feel kind of better now." She pulled her head up and gave him a kiss, a long and passionate one and decided to start over again, her hand trailed down to his pants and rubbed his cock slowly, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 am

He leaned down and kissed her again as she rubbed his cock, reaching up and unzipping her dress sgain as his tail cutled around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:06 am

Jessa pulled her dress off her body and was now again naked. She opened his pants and let it slide down his legs and then she grabbed his cock out of his boxers rubbed his cock again. She still kissed him and her tongue entered his mouth and played with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:54 am

He shifted and kissed her back, running his tongue over hers as he started to rub her pussy with his fingers. He bit her lios gently and switched to her neck kn almost an instant, kissing and nippkng at her mark as his cock grew hard in her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:59 am

Jessa pulled him off even faster as he kissed her in her neck, her eyes closed enjoying his kissed and his fingers in her already wet pussy. She moaned softly running one of her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:07 am

Daichi smirked as her hand moved faster on his cock. "Mm I think thats as hard as I can get" he said into her skin as his fingers slipped in and out of her wet pussy faster. His tail brushed over her ass, playing with the second opening as she ran her hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 am

Jessa blushed slowing down her hand. "Yeah I think so too." She said softly, she widened her legs a little bit more and her body reacted on the feeling in her pussy. "Ohhh, your fingers feels so good, go faster." Jessa sighed, still her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 am

Daichi obeyed her, moving his fingers fwster and faster in her pussy, pushing his tail into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Jessa moaned harder, tightened her grip on his hair and his cock. "Ohhh...Daichi....I'm coming, I'm coming." There it was, she moaned louder and louder and she came. Her legs were shaking and her juice streamed down her legs, she pulled his head up to kiss him long.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Daichi kissed her back for a long few moments before he pulled away. "And your not going to be done coming ethier" he said as he pulled her closer, his fingers lighting with demon magic as he moved his fingers in and out of her faster. He
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Jessa let her trail down from his hair to his back, scratching it in pleasure. Her legs were still shaking and her other hand still pulled his cock off. She moaned loudly at both the stimulations, her tattoo started moving again and disappeared into her pussy making Jessa moan louder and louder. She kissed him hard moaning into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:37 am

Daichi pushed vently onto the bed wuth a shift of his body, he took his fingers from her pussy and aligned her with hus cock, which was starting to glow with demon magic as well. He pushed himself into her yet again from the second time this day, taking up a fast yet carefully precise thrusts into her beautiful body.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:28 pm

His finger were replaced with his cock and as Jessa was lying on the bed she could feel his thrusts in her pussy and ass very good. Jessa had her closed and her arms above head, she opened her eyes and looked at Daichi, moaning loudly and moved her waist with his thrust making him come deeper in her pussy. "Awww....fuck this feels so good.....ahhhh.....Daichi....." Jessa moaned to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Daichi smiled softly, gripping her hips as she pushed against his thrusts. The demon let himself bring up his speed and force steadily against her, his body, as always started to heat up considerably fast as his demon magic flowed all over his body.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Jessa's hand were touching her breasts, squeezing them making her nipples hard as Daichi sped up hist thrusts. Jessa was again brought to her highest point. She was sighing fast with small moans and gripped her breasts tight. "OHHH Daichi!! Ahhhh I'm coming....I'm coming." Jessa came again her body shook under his grip.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Daichi kissed her hungrily as she shook under him, his body bordering on it 400 degree mark as his thrusts got wilder and faster. His demonic magic flooding his body as he nearly transformed into his true form.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Jessa was still shaking as Dachi's body heated up, the sweat drops streamed from every body part down onto the bed. Jessa moaned as his thrusts got wilder and faster. "Ahhh ahhh ahhh.....Daichi......Daichi." Jessa sighed, she pulled up holding him around his neck, moaning into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:13 pm

At the sound of her moaning his name in his ear, the ddmon suddenly transformed into his full form, his cock flexing inside her as it seemed to get bigger within her pussy. His body was streaming magical power as his tattoo snaked around his full body.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Jessa let go of him once he transformed, she didn't expect this to happen but she hadn't much time to think about it because als his thrusts got wilder, when he transformed, it seemed that his cock got bigger making her come again. Jessa was shaking violently, her eyes closed as she squirted her love water. "Ohhhh.....hmmm....Daichi.....Daichi...ahh ahh ahhh!" She screamed at him. Her pussy became more hot and sensitive, she was sweating really much but also her own body increased in temperature. Jessa was exhausting but she knew once he transformed he had more energy to go and screw her more.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:54 am

Daichi held her arms above her head with his tails, her love water running down hjs massive cock as it hit her womb over and over with each thrust he made. Jessa probably would need a break from sex and another round of tea when they were done.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:16 am

Jessa's hands got placed above her head as Daichi thrusted in her harder, she moved on the bed, her breasts moved up and down with his thrusts. Jessa kept her eyes closed, still shaking and moaning. She could feel every touch inside her pussy. It also stopped Jessa from breathing now and then as it pushed against her womb. "Daichi.....fuck....hmmmm....ahhh....ahhhh." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next