Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Stranger (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Daichi returned the kiss and Jessa could feel his tail sneaking his way up to her pussy but now it didn't rubbed her clit but it went in and out her pussy. This gave a whole other feeling, a feeling that made her want it more. Again she looked at him with the horny expression. Jessa looked down and saw that his cock was not as hard as first so her hands made their way to his cock again and she pulled it up and down, first slowly and later she speed up her movements. Her breathing changed again as she looked up in his eyes, hers closing now and then enjoying the penetration.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:39 pm

He felt her hands move back to his cock, taking his time he let his tail slip further into her, bringing it in and out of her a little faster. That horny look she got in her eyes told her see liked the feeling of his tail in her, so he gave her what she wanted as his cock got harder in her hands, his eyes had a slight concentration to them as his own hand reached down to play with her clit.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:34 am

Jessa moved up and down on his tail, moaning loudly, her hair getting wet from the sweat. Jessa was still with her hands pulling his cock and now her hands lit up with her fairy magic, stimulating his cock more. Jessa breathing fastened, her eyes closed. This feeling was addicted and the stronger it got the more addicted she became of it. She wanted nothing more than be with him. Jessa mind couldn't think properly as the feeling become stronger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:31 am

Daichi's cock stiffened totally in her hands, the magic she used to stimulate him almost immediately made his tail slid as deep as it could go inside her, as its entire width expanded in her by two inches making it as thick as Daichi's cock, bringing itself in and out of her pussy faster. His rigid cock started to produce more precum from the tip.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:28 am

His tail pulled deeper in her pussy and there was again coming a lot of stuff out of his cock. Jessa couldn't hold it any longer and the same feeling came back but now it was more heavier than before. Jessa pushed more on his tail as she moaned loudly also giving some small screams, her body shaking. As the feeling was over she leaned against him giving him a kiss on the mouth. "This was a hell of an adventure!" Jessa smiled brightly, holding him in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:04 am

Daichi chuckled in her ear, as he held her, his tail slipping from her body slowly with a soft pop. "This adventure is far from over" he said putting her up on the table again, he shifted down to her pussy, quickly, moving her legs apart. He leaned close to her, and ran his tongue over her pussy and clit slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:24 am

Jessa looked confused but Daichi had lifted getup the table slowly licking her pussy and clit. The feeling was back and she moaned softly as she felt his tongue slowly making his way over her clit and back. Her breathing fastened. Jessa was okay with that because the feeling was such a nice feeling so she didn't mind it at all.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 am

Daichi smirked slightly against her, running his tongue against her clit in slow hard circles, his tail shifted behind him, wrapping itself around her leg, moving them further apart as the demon buried his tongue inside her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:10 am

As Jessa's leg got opened up more she felt daichi's tongue entering her pussy, the feeling was incredible. Jessa couldn't keep herself from making loud noises and little screams of excitement. As she got more horny she touched her own boobs playing with her nipples. He was making her crazy and she totally like it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 am

Daichi shifted his hands on her thigh, moving one over to press and rub on her clit harder. Listening to her moan and scream in excitement made him work harder, if he was driving her horny body crazy, then who was he to keep her from having fun on this adventure. He dug his tongue into her further, keeping his eyes closed as he ran his tongue against her walls.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Jessa's breathing got heavier when Daichi stimulated her on two at once, her body shook and her moans got louder and louder. It surprises her that nobody had heard them being busy in this place, but much time she didn't get because the feeling became stronger and stronger but it was again another feeling, this time it felt like her clit being on fire. The feeling became stronger and then she could her pussy getting wetter and wetter.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Daichi smirked against her, taking her nectar as it came from her pussy, his fingers pushing on her clit and he slipped away from her. He looked up to her, standing up before her slowly, pushing his hard cock against her pussy entrance. "Is this your best adventure?" He asked her as he pushed his cock into her, gripping the table to give her quick, rough thrusts into her slick, over stimulated hole.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Jessa was still enjoying as Daichi suddenly stopped and his cock roughly pushed into her pussy, her eyes widened and she gave a scream, it did hurt when he penetrated her roughly but as he was doing it over and over again her breathing faster and she let it all go, she moaned loudly. She didn't answer his question as she couldn't talk or think properly she was overwhelmed with a feeling she couldn't describe. Jessa moved with him making it even more wonderful
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Daichi thrusted into her at a faster pace, focusing on keeping himself leveled, while he kept himself in his half demon form, if he lost control of himself fully, he would transform to his full form. While she moved against him, he brought his full length into her pussy, his pace increasing with every passing moment.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:51 am

Jessa was now fully filled up by him, every move he made she felt deep in her. Her body shook extremely, the feeling became stronger and then it was away but then it came back. Jessa was completely out of breath but she enjoyed every minute of it. Her boobs had red stripes on them from her hard grip.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:31 am

Daichi pulled himself from her after a soft rush of engery rolled through his body, his tail slipped from her leg and around her waist, moving her head level to his cock as he came. He took slow breathes, he still wanted to keep going, but he had to see if Jessa could as well. He knew she enjoyed her time with him, but if he had to continue, he was going to have to see what knowledge she had of sex.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:27 am

Jessa grabbed his cock and took it in her mouth, she sucked it. He gave her so much pleasure and now was the time to give him something back. Jessa pulled his cock up and down with her hand as her mouth was sucking the top of his cock. She waited for him to come, she was dripping wet and leaking on the floor as she was in front of him. She liked the taste of his cock and she wanted him to come.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:35 am

Daichi's hands slid through her hair as she sucked on the tip of his cock and handled the rest by hand, the feeling he got from it was a fast tingle going through him. She wanted to give back a bit, so be it, he could enjoy the feeling of her mouth in him. The demon closed his eyes, his tail flexing around her waist slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:05 am

Jessa looked at him seeing him enjoy his cock in her mouth, she felt his tail around her waist and his hands in her hair. Jessa pulled his cock further into her mouth and with her hand she leaned against his legs, she speed up.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:30 am

Daichi let out a slight grunt as she sped up, his fingers curling in her hair. It didn't take long for him to unload his come into her mouth, roughly thirty minutes of mouth work from her really.he didn't want to stop their fun yet, so he let his tail slipped from her waist as it pushed itself against her ass hole slightly, the only place he hasn't gone inside of.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:43 am

As he came in Jessa's mouth she swallowed everything. She felt his tail push against her asshole, she looked at him with wide eyes, she pulled herself up. The feeling was a whole other feeling and Jessa had to admit she was really tired. The tail against made her horny as well but as rough as he went int her pussy is not going to be easy and will be painfull. "Easy with the pushing, it is a whole other whole and it isn't as wet as my pussy was." She told him. She kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:50 am

Daichi kissed her back, his tail still pushing against the hole gently, not forcing it in but playing with it, he heard her warning, and didn't want to cause her pain in that area but he was curious how it would feel. His tail lessened in width to make it easier on her. He rolled his tail in a soft circle against her, as he slid his tongue in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:57 am

As his tail pushed against her asshole it gave a nice feeling and a shiver ran down her body. Jessa deepened the kiss, it made her forget the pushing against her asshole. Suddenly the feeling changed and Jessa moaned in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:55 am

Daichi smirked slightly as his tail penetrated Jessa's final opening slowly. His tail bringing itself and out of her while they kissed. He looped Hiram's around her waist and ran his tongue against hers as he felt how tight her new hole truly was.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:10 am

The kiss got hotter and hotter, they played with each others tongue's. Jessa felt his tail in and out of her ass, the pain she was so afraid of was not there and she became more horny, her hand ran through his hair and she pushed her own naked body against his. Jessa couldn't believe she didn't had those adventures before. She was still moaning and under the kiss she stopped to moan and then she continues kissing. He made her go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger (Daichi)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next