Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Stranger (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Daichi jumped slightly, looking back at her. "Careful, my tail is sensitive and channels magic" he said as his tail coiled around her wrist slightly. The demons tattoo was bright red again, bathing the pair in a red glow. He turned his attention back to the circle of symbols, a starting to mumble soft counter spells as the book rapidly opened itself, the pages whipping slightly as the room dropped in temperature drastically. Daichi's unmarked hand twitched over to the wood box, taking out two coins and quick putting them on both sides of the book, they stood on end, spinning wildly with a soft ringing hiss, the light splitting from the book and flowing to the coins. He waved his hand over the book quickly, on the last spell. The book slammed shut, the light dying immediately bathing them in darkness. The coins were bright red like they were placed in a furnace, the boy picking them up and carefully pouring liquid into a cup, and dropping them in with a dark hiss.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Jessa giggled at his sudden jump and she looked how his tail went around her wrist. Jessa looked over her shoulder as he begun with the book, when the temperature dropped Jessa stepped back, she neede to keep her wings warm or else they could break. She jumped when there was a bright light and hid her head in her hands, this was a little bit too heavy. The book slammed shut and the room became dark. Jessa dropped her hand and looke around, she made a light with her hands shining it around the room. "Is it done? Did you break the curse?" She asked curiously coming closer to him. "Dachi?"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Daichi looked at her, his right arm dimming to black. "The curse is broken, it's safe to read but I still have to translate it later on" he said moving to the torches that blew out. His tattooed arm glowed again as a blue flame appeared in his palm, lighting them one at a time, returning the little amount of light back to the room. "You alright? You got tense when the light flared" he said as he turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Jessa dimmed her own light and looked at the book. She looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "Yeah but the cold was not good for my wings but I didn't dare to grab my coat." Jessa shivered a little, she looked closer to Daichi. "I'm only a bit cold now." She said he body closer to his body hoping to get her own body warmed up with his body warmth. Suddenly she turned him around and scanned with her hands his body for injuries.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Daichi was unharmed, but while she ran her hands up and around his body, he flexed slightly against her hands when they brushed over his abs. "I should've told you about the temperture drop that can happen" he said. His body was warmer than hers by far, being used to living in hell and heat his body was natural warm, like a living space heater. He rested his arm around her. "If your cold I could keep your warm for a while"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Jessa smiled but a shiver run down her spine when he rested his arm around her. "Your injuries are healed, you didn't had one from this action but you had several from other actions. You're so warm it is unbelieveable." Jessa touched his cheek with her hand and she looked into his eyes, she suddenly looked away and stepped back while her wings opened and closed a couple of times, she always did that when she was something turned her on, Jessa blushed. "Sorry i didn't mean to get my hands up all over your body, i just wanted to check for injuries." She said to him holding her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Daichi chuckled. "I don't mind your touch...it's relaxing" he said watching her fluster like a girl meeting a crush. He smirked at her. "Pardon me if I'm reading you wrong, but do I...make you turned on?" He ventured, taking slow steps around her, his tail curling and shifting slowly, his hand brushing under her chin, suddenly he was in front of her again, tilting her head to him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Jessa looked at him and when he asked the thing she was thinking she had to swallow one time harder. He turned her on for sure. Now he was walking around her and by every touch she got a weird little feeling in her stomach. Jessa watched how he stood in front of her. "Yes you do." She said softly. She liked this game, this was one of her new and exciting adventure. Jessa stepped closer to him until their bodies touched each other. She looked at him, gave him a smile as her body warmed up against his. "You turn me on but is that a bad thing?" She asked him teasingly. Jessa was going to play the game with him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:00 pm

Daichi smirked at her, leaning close almost like he was going to kiss her, instead he brushed his lips over hers as he moved his lips by her ear. "If you want me like that, you'd better be strong enough to take what I give out" he whispered in her ear, his arms slipping around her again, around her waist. The demon brought his face back into view, his crimson eyes on her brown eyes. It was a game for both of them, but Daichi was seeing how far this game could go for the adventure loving girl, before their word play turned into physical play, they were already so close.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Jessa saw how he leaned closer to her almost kissing her, his lips brushed against hers and she closed her eyes half, her fairy heart was beating harder as usual. Daichi turned to her ear and that was always her sensitive spot so a sigh escaped her mouth when he started to whisper. Jessa opened her eyes as he came back in view. "I..uhh have never had a...uhh an adventure like this but I take your challenge only if you not break my wings." The last part she said a little bit uneasy. This adventure couldn't start later, Jessa wanted this right now. She leaned closer and this she kissed him on the lips, she enjoyed his arms around her body.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Daichi smirked against her lips, kissing her back. It sent a soft rush around his body too, he enjoyed the feeling it. She wanted this adventure in here, then she would have to settle for either table or the floor because there was no bed in this lab. He knew fairy wings were fragile things, so he wouldn't be able to get her on her back qiuckly like he probably could've. He ran his hand up her back slowly, his hands pulling her shirt up slightly, just under her bust. He gripped the fabric in one hand as the other touched her bare skin.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:27 pm

As he kissed her back she closed her eyes enjoying his touch, while he ran his hands over her back, pulling it up. Jessa pulled her whole top off revealing her bra, she kissed him again, her wings closed and they became a little bit smaller, so they aren't as fragile as usual, this was a protection thing all fairies had. Jessa pulled away and trailed with both hands over his back, touching his sensitive tail. She gave him soft kisses in his neck as her hands trailed to his pants. This was the first time the adventure wasn't getting quickly bored as Jessa stepped into it. She looked up at him. "Let's do this." She smiled at him as she started to open his pants.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Daichi , his tail coiling around her arm as he popped the clasp on her bra. While she opened up his pants, Daichi found him almost a little bit anxious for this, he hadn't done or even thought of something like this in a long long time. As Jessa opened up his pants, she could see he was well above the average mans size as he slid his pants down for her, he was just in his boxers now. He uncoiled his tail from her hands and put her up on the table. He leaned into her and started to plant soft kisses and bites on the fairies neck. His hands moving to her pants, moving with blind skill, to undo and open them up.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:27 am

Jessa looked at his boxers and smiled looking up at him, she half closed her eyes as his hands grabbed her boobs. He lifted her up and settled her down on the table. Jessa stroked with both her hands through her hair as he planted kisses in her neck and as he sotly bit her her breathing fastened moaned softly. As her pants gets opened it revealed a cute little pink underwear. Jessa looked up at him. "Do you want this too?" She asked him moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:55 am

Daichi smirked against her skin as he pulled her bra off and dropped it on the floor. Did he want this? She was almost naked before him, Ofcourse he wanted this. He moved back from her, pulling her pants off. "Yes, I do want this" he said as he moved to her chest, licking on her breasts carefully.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:47 am

As he confirmed her question she smiled and as he was licking her breasts she moaned and felt her nipples getting hard under his tongue. Jessa let everything as she was totally turned on by his touch and his warm body. She moaned loudly and ran her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:23 am

Daichi shifted directly on to her nipples, starting to suck on them as his hand snaked down to her panties, slowly rubbing on her clit and pussy. He listened to her moans increase as she let him touch her, would she just accept him like this? It didn't really matter to him morally, he did enjoy her company and would happily continue this form of action for her at anytime, but would she put in any work for him as well.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:39 am

Jessa felt his hand rub her sensitive spot, she had a weird but nice feeling in her stomach making herself moan more but Jessa stopped him and jumped off the table, turned him to her and pushed him against the table and grabbed his boxers and pulled it off, she grabbed his dick and pulled it off with her hands and then she tasted the top and looke up at him. This tasted good, a little bit salty but it wasn't dirty.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:04 am

He watched her lick the tip of his cock, his tail snaking down and around to her sensitive spot, giving it slow, rubs with the shaft. Daichi smirked at her slightly, did she really want to try this on him? He rubbed her head with carefully, brushing his cock against her lips. "You want to go on with your adventure there first?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Jessa was busy pulling his cock off. She never had this experience before but she was surprised she even knew what to do but this was such a turn on for her. As she suddenly felt her sensitive spot getting rubbed the feeling in her stomach came back, Daichi rubbed with his cock against her lips as he asked Jessa a question, she looked up with a horny expression in her eyes. "W...why not?" She asked barely coming out of the words as the feeling got stronger. Jessa took his cock back in her mouth, sucking it while looking at him waiting for his explanation.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Daichi felt her take him back into her mouth, the look in her made him not wish to question her any further but he licked his lips and answered her all the same. "I'm just assuming this is your first time and I'm making sure your comfortable with this" he said quickly, her sucking made it hard for him to really think. His tail started to rub against her clit and pussy faster. He may have been turned on, but Daichi still had a little more exprience in this department, why not get her even Horner to see what pops in her head.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Jessa felt his tail getting faster and faster and Jessa couldn't concentrate, the feeling was getting heavier and her breathing fastened as well. Still with his cock in her mouth, she started to moan while taking his cock further into her mouth and sucking on it. His cock was now pretty hard. She took it out of her mouth and closed her eyes, her body shook and she moaned loudly, her hands holding his dick and pulling it up and down fast. "D...Daichi..." But she didn't come further than his name she didn't come, the feeling overwhelmed her completely and Jessa couldn't prevent a little scream, and then the feeling was not so strong but it was extremely sensitive and her body shook as the tail kept going.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Daichi watched her stroke him faster as his tail seemed to make her body go crazy. The demons tail seem to react by making her panties disappear once the orb turned yellow, his tails orb then disappeared replacing itself with a rounded tip. The object pushed against her pussy slightly, the tip rubbing up on her fully. Daichi breathing changed slight, getting heavier as his cock throbbed in Jessas grasp, as thick white drops of precum started to come from his cock head.

Last edited by Daichi Nori on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Jessa was out of breath but Daichi kept her stimulated with his tail and she started to feel more horny. Jessa looked at his cock as there came white stuff out of it, she touched the white stuff and looked at it, and then she looked up at him, smiling. "That feeling was so good." Jessa pulled herself up and leaned against his now hot body and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Daichi kissed her back, feeling the passion behind the kiss, he looped one arm around her waist. His tail twitched up her thigh as it snaked its way to her pussy again, rubbing on the opening slightly to stimulate her further, before it slipped into her. The instrument didn't go that far into her, but it did bring itself in and out of her steadily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger (Daichi)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next