Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Stranger (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:40 pm

He smiled at her eagerness. "I'm going show you another position to try with me, this one you'll have to use your mouth, while I do the same to pleasure you as well. You'll have to get up on your hand and knees, and bring your pussy over my face, this way your mouth can properly reach my cock. This position is referred to as sixty nine position." Daichi said as he took his invisible glasses off, the gray wire rimmed frame shining slightly as he put them up on her night table. Just in case, he got her 'love water' to come out again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Jessa nodded and settled down on her hands and knees. She stepped over him and he was right, she came right in front of his cock, she took his cock in her mouth, sucking it softly waiting for other instructions. She liked this position so far, it would bring pleasure for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:00 pm

He smiled, leaning up to her pussy, giving it a soft, teasing lick. "You can do as you wish by the way, this is practice for you skill of using your mouth as well as for this postion". He said as he started to lick her clit softly, using a little bit of magic to lightly stimulate her, even though she probably was horny beyond belief already.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:09 pm

Jessa pulled his cock deeper in her mouth at her almost gag point, she went up and down fast as she could feel her clit getting stimulated, she moaned while sucking him. He was a very good stimulator she thought. She sucked harder as her body shook.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:16 pm

He groaned slightly as he started to lick her pussy, using his fingers to rub on her clit now. Daichi buried his tongue inside her, moving it a slight circle while he felt her suck harder on him. He let his fingers speed up on her clit steadily.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 pm

Jessa was super horny as Daichi went fast and started to penetrate her pussy with his tongue. The feeling was overwhelming, she had to stop sucking to moan loudly, she still pulled him off with her hand and then back in her mouth as her hand played with his balls. (I don't know another word for balls)
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:32 pm

(Don't worry about, not like it hurts me)

Daichi continued his play, the feeling of her fingers massaging his balls as she sucked him made his muscles tense slightly. His eyes closed as he sent soft electric pulses onto his clit through his fingers, his tongue still furiously working on her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:43 pm

Jessa pulled his cock out of her mouth and licked his balls one by one, her hand pulled his cock. Jessa felt her clit getting stimulated just like before, she couldn't hold it any longer. "Ohh Daichi....." She screamed as she released, shaking violently, she quickly took his cock in her mouth and sucked and pulled it to her gagpoint to make him release too.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Daichi felt her release against his tongue, the sweet taste of her love water rolling down his tongue as she slid his cock into her mouth down to her gag point. Knowing what she wanted from him, the demons warm throbbing cock flexed in her mouth before releasing his hot thick seed into the opening. He brought his tongue from her pussy slowly, rubbing it softly with two finger. "Very good" he said taking soft breaths.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Jessa felt his release too, it went a little bit too far so she had to cough a little bit before she could swallow the thick white slime, she licked his cock clean. She could hear him complimented her and she pulled herself up, her pussy was soaking wet but it felt nice as her lips rubbed against each other. She sat down on the bed looking at him. She was ready for the next step but she waited till he was ready too as she didn't know what kind of lesson she would be learning next.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:07 am

Daichi sat up, thinking. What to move on to next, he wasn't quite sure of it really. Though he didn't want to end her lesson so quickly, so he decided to give her one more before he chose to end their lesson for the day, and go to his lab for her books. "What bra size are you?" He asked her curiously. He didn't have to know, but her breasts did involve the next lesson and final lesson for the day.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:17 am

Jessa looked confused at his question but to be honest she had to think about it. In the past years when she still lived at home it changed a lot but after she reacher her sixteenth birthday they had been the same. "Uhh.....i think it is a C. Sorry but i never bought my clothes myself so i never really had to worry about it." Jessa looked at her breasts and then back to him. "What do you think, what size could it be?" She asked him, curiously if he would answer that. She moved closer to him to give him more attention and maybe let him touch them. getting her nipples hard was at first an unpleasant feeling but when Daichi took her nipples in her mouth, it was a an amazing feeling that made her more horny than she was right now. Jessa run her hands over her breasts and then with one hand she rubbed her pussy. She couldn't wait to play with herself.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:32 am

Daichi looked at her breasts, grasping with in his hands gently, scaling them in his head, unfortunately he had to compare them to his first real experience, to Lynn's. He cocked his head to the memory, cutting out any real deep ones to remember their first time together. Jessa breasts were a bit bigger than Lynn's by maybe one size, and he knew Lynn as C cup. "Yeah, your not a C, maybe a low D, but I'd recommend going bra shopping to be sure" he said, watching her run her fingers over her breasts and pussy. Good god, maybe he should change his idea for a lesson just let her play with herself till she squirted love water again. "Hm...I'm having trouble decided what I want right now, your so horny you probably want to play with yourself badly, but I also don't want to miss that" he said.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:05 am

Jessa sighed as Daichi grabbed her breasts gently. As he told her she had a d cup she widened her eyes and shook her head. "A D cup? That is impossible, fairies don't have that big size." She looked at her breasts and than back at him. "bra shopping? Where do i do that?" she asked him carefully. She blushed because how could she ask a boy how to go bra shopping but who does she has to ask then as she never went bra shopping. She giggled at his expression as she run her hand through her pussy. "Aww is there nothing you can learn me?" She asked she rather did him that she had to play with herself, she liked the feeling of his cock deep in her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:09 am

"A clothing store would sell them, and yeah I'm thinking your a D, your a size bigger than Lynn and she was a C" he said, bringing his gaze up to hers. "Well there is one thing, but I'm going to keep it as a lesson for tomorrow. So your private lessons for today are over" Daichi moved closer, starting to kiss her breasts carefully now, running his tongue over her nipples. "Mm...I'll go get your books from the lab, and you start off on your self pleasure homework" he mumbled as he sucked on one of her nipples for a moment. The demon shifted away and he disappeared from sight, in a flash of blue flames that left no trace.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Jessa sighed and stroked his hair as he kept sucking one of her nipples. A clothing store well she guessed that she should visit one in the morning. As Daichi vanished, Jessa cleaned her floor with her magic and her bed sheets before she stepped back in the bed. She first ran one hand through her pussy, she was really wet as her hand found her clit. Jessa touched it slowly making small circles around her clit but nothing special happened only a little bit of a feeling was felt. Jessa guided her other hand to her pussy as well and she stopped only one finger into her pussy, as the finger went in and out, she speed up, touching her clit more often and same as the finger went in and out faster. Jessa felt something now but it was not as nice when Daichi did it. She speed up again but now she closed her eyes imagining Daichi taking her with his fingers, that was a whole other feeling. Jessa moaned softly as her body shook. Jessa speed up and now the feeling was back, her finger went over her clit in a very fast pace and she could feel her releasemoment coming up. It felt really good, she moaned and shook loudly as she released herself.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Daichi reappeared just in time to see her release, the sight made him smirk as he put her books on her night table. "I've only been gone a minute and you've pleasured yourself completely" he said as he sat by her again, pulling her up his lap. "Hm...you didn't produce love water this time" he said running his fingers over her nipples slowly. "If you think you can take the feeling again, try using magic on yourself this time while you work on yourself" he said resting his chin on her shoulder. Why not show her how to make herself go absolutely mad with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Daichi appeared at the moment she released, as he came behind her she enjoyed his warm body. Jessa run her fingers through her pussy again. She lit up her fingertips with her fairy magic and she touched her clit. Out of nowhere her clit lit up taking all the fairy magic from her fingertips. Jessa pulled her fingers away and on the moment she wanted to say something, there was an huge feeling in her clit. Jessa started to sigh an moan loudly. It was like the feeling was there on his own, she had not seen this ever in her life and the feeling was completely overwhelming. Jessa shook heavily and moaned loudly grabbing her breasts and playing with them. Her clit was still lit up with her magic, it was like someone was sucking and licking her in full speed. Jessa lit her fingers again and stopped two fingers in her pussy, the magic did all the work. Jessa was turning and shuffling on Daichi's lap, shaking violently, sighing an moaning his name. The feeling of her release was ten times stronger than usual so she squirted her love water out while Jessa screamed. The light was out and Jessa was completely out of breath, leaning against Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Daichi smirked, holding her against him. "Your magic seems to make your body feel like its being fucked ruthlessly" he noted in her ear. His fingers ran over her breasts grasping them tight and squeezed her nipples in his hands as he started to kiss and bite on her neck seeing her like that interested him, it made him want to conduct an experiment with his own magic on her clit and pussy aside from just stimulating her body a bit, but he would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Jessa could only listen to him, she was overly exhausted but her nipples were reacting on his touch as they stiff and hard and it was extremely sensitive. Jessa turned around sat down on his lap and kissed him passionately. She run her hands through his hair as her tongue slipped inside his mouth, exploring the insides of his mouth. She moaned softly and closed her eyes. She was exhausted but she still got drawn to him but she knew that if she used her own magic it would only end heavier and heavier till the magic never would stop and she would release every second of the day. Jessa had to be carefull with her own magic but how was she going to tell him without making him addicted to that thought?
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Daichi kissed her back, running his hand over her nipples still and giving them a little tug as he ran his tongue along the inside of her mouth. After a long moment just making out on the bed, he pulled away and licked his lips. "Mm...you have to study now" he said putting on her the bed with a small smirk. "And While you do I'll try and keep myself entertained the best way I know how" he may have wanted her badly at the moment, but he also want her to do the homework he gave her before she got so exhausted she couldn't keep her eyes open long enough to read.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Jessa sighed and pouted at him but he was right, they couldn't have sex 24 hours a day. Jessa grabbed on of the books and read the title. "Sex positions..." She looked up at him and then opened the book. She leaned back in her pillows, with her knees pulled up and a little bit open so he had a free look in on her wet pussy. Jessa yawned as she read about the positions sixty nine, they did that today, thinking back at the moment shivers run through her body. She lowered her book and watched Daichi, curious as what he was up to in her room with her stuff all around. Jessa let a ball of light appear in her hand, as she concentrated on the book again, she played with the ball of light.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Daichi looked at her wet pussy and yet again licked his lips like a hungry dog. While she read he leaned to her pussy and spread her legs further. "I'm going to test your focus, I want you to try to stay focused on the text while I lick you, if you lose focus, I will stop" he said as he moving closer taking slow hard licks on her wet sensitive pussy. He didn't think he had much of a right to go looking through her stuff so why not, he said he was going to busy himself while she read anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Jessa nodded and smirked. She was good in concentrating so he wouldn't stop licking her so she would enjoy his tongue more. Jessa flipped the page and read about the doggy style position. She found that an interesting position because he could be in both her holes so the pleasure came from both. Jessa yawned and the same time she had to sigh so he wouldn't notice it. She could feel his tongue in her pussy but her focus was still on reading the book. Could she keep her focus on the book, it were short stories with information on how to do the positions and not much more, she flipped another page looking interested at the images of the position.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Daichi started to take faster licks on her pussy and clit, considering again to channel some of his own magic into her clit to see how it would effect her. Being a demon, his magic was potent and powerful, only he could focus much high amounts than she could. He started to suck and nip at her clit slightly, moving his tongue at top speed as he put his magic into her clit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger (Daichi)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next