Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Stranger (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 am

Daichi chuckled and yet again silenced her, this time he did so with a kiss. He shifted back from her and smiled. "Lets go to the kitchens and we'll go looking for food." He said simply, looping his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:39 am

Daichi kissed her stopping her from talking, his kissed were addicted, they had this sweet fire taste, the warmth and the lips. Jessa was happy and she nodded at his comment, they left the Alchemy room to find the kitchens. "Do you already have an idea to continue our lessons?" She asked curiously. She had already the urge to learn more about this amazing discovery, the sex was an absolute adventure.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:50 am

Daichi walked with her, looking at her as he thought of her question. "I think I can show you a few more things we could practice, afterwards I may give you something to study on for a bit" he said smirking. He saw a few people in the hall looking at them funny. He looked down to himself, remembering he still had no shirt on. "What?" He said to a girl that stopped in front of him. She handed him a piece of paper and just winked at him before walking away. He opened the note slowly as he walked again, reading it to himself. 'You sure made her scream, why not see me sometime?' He read aloud then just tossed the paper over his shoulder. "Not happening" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:03 am

Jessa looked at him and then at the people, when she heard what the note was saying she blushed and walked faster. They heard them, she wasn't even a day on this school and they knew how to judge her or call her names. She got mad only thinking of it, her hand lit up with a ball of light, fairy magic. "Damnit." She muttered, she was in the hallway pacing up and down with the ball of light still dancing in her hand. She didn't know if Daichi followed her or not.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:24 am

Daichi took her hand, his own magic making hers fade, he took her into another hallway this one was empty. He put his fingers under her chin and tilted her up so she was looking at him. "Calm down, alright, if anything they're going to judge me the hardest out of the two of us, they probably think I tricked you or that I controlled your mind, the story is only going to fade fast once they see it as nothing, besides its not like we're the first two people in this place to go on an adventure" He said. The demon brushed his fingers over her cheek caringly. "Listen, I know a short cut to the kitchens we can take, its faster than the stairs to the main floor" he said as he lowered his hands from her face.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Jessa looked in his eyes, his beautiful eyes and she nodded but she wasn't convinced. "I don't like it when people make up stories and you didn't do anything to me, I wanted this." Jessa sighed trailing her hand down his bare chest. "Okay let's take the short cut. What kind of homework are you going to give me? You said something about homework!" Jessa smiled as she waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Daichi chuckled and took her down the hall way. "It's going to be some book studying as well as a little practice on finding your own pleasure while your alone in your room" he said as he stopped by a wall and let his tattoo shift to his palm and form the symbol of a key. He put it on the wall and it pushed in on itself slightly and slid aside revealing a set of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:36 pm

"Book study?" Jessa said surprised as she watched him open a wall door with his hand. She walked down the stairs. "Now I think about it I'm proud you choose me to do me instead of someone else because you made me scream, we could be the hottest couple." She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Daichi smiled at her words. "I'm glad you think so, Jessa" he said as he pulled the wall shut behind them, the panel sliding into place. "And yes, I'll give you a couple of books for you to read and study on, and when we've both got some free time, you'll show me what you've learned from them." He said as he matched her pace easily.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Jessa stopped and looked at him. "Your not someone who goes to someone else because the sex starts to get boring with me right?" She asked him preventing him to walk any further. "I mean you could do it with someone else but you must tell me honestly!" She told him. Jessa walked down again, she could still feel how wet her pussy was while walking and it gave her a great feeling.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Daichi furrowed his brow. "Where's that coming from? I'm a one woman kind of demon" he said as he followed her. "And I'm not going to get bored of you, your not a toy or some sort of game...besides I find you to be too appealing to let go" he said simply, even though her sudden out burst confused him. He may have been a bit sex driven for the moment, but its not like he would go around screwing women behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:15 am

Jessa sighed. she stoppd again and turned around. "Sorry about my sudden outburst, I just have not very good experience but that are mostly fairy boys trying to get me in bed because if one of the fairy boys take my virginity they have to marry me but there is a whole ritual they have to do but I declined everyone. They became angry and told me things." Jessa continued walking. "I'm glad you are not like other boys."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:42 am

Daichi walked around and in front of her, his body keeping her from moving passed. He leaned her and gave her another kiss. "You don't had to worry either way, demons don't really get married so much as we claim our lovers by...marking them" he said as he stepped aside to keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:26 am

Jessa kissed him back but looked confused as he talked about marks. "what do you mean marking them? What are you marking them for and with what?" She asked curiously and then she widened her eyes. "Are you going to mark me too?"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:46 am

"I'm not one for tradition so I'm not going to mark you as mine. And I would mark you by turning into my full form...and well it involves biting and other stuff that gets very difficult to explain as its very heat of the moment for some demons. Some demons mark their object of affection to bind the two of two together eternally" he explained at they reached the bottom of the stairs and put his hand on the wall, pushing on it and it clicked, swinging open as a door. "Kitchens through here" he said turning to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:32 am

Jessa nodded at his explanation and as she entered the bottom of the stairs she smiled at him as he looked at him. "Let's see what we can eat and how does your full form look like?" She asked curiously, she never saw a full form of a demon before. She walked out of the door and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:46 am

Daichi followed her into the kitchen, pulling the walls hidden door closed behind him. "My full form?" Well...I have three tails, my eyes stay relatively the same color but they glow bright in the dark, my skin turns black, my tattoo spreads to my other arm and turns sheet white, I get fangs and claws, these big, sharp horns on my head, my body temperture goes up 140 degrees maybe higher, and my hair gets a bit longer and turns white as well." He said thinking about everything he's seen of the form. "The form varies depending on the demon really" he said as he walked around the kitchen, taking out fruit from a few barrels and putting them on the table. "I almost transformed into it while we were wearing eachother out"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:16 am

Jessa listened and looked weirdly. " Interesting, white hair, three tails! What would have happened if you did change while we were busy?" Jessa asked getting some grapes and eats them. Jessa has always been a curious girl and she wanted to know everything about everyone.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:25 am

He chuckled at the thought. "It would've gotten interesting, you would've gotten familiar with each of them I think, one for each space to fill" he said as he split an apple in half and bit into one half. "And then once they had their fun, I'd probably would've showed you the full limits to my speed and power of my thrusts, until you couldn't walk right for a week" he said after he swallowed the chunk.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:32 am

Jessa swallowed her grapes and looked at Daichi. "Wow that would have been quite interesting yeah. You can control them so easily? When I get angry or only think negative, the ball of light appears in my hand ready to knock my victim out, I can't always control them." Jessa said as she grabbed a banana and looked at Daichi and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 am

Daichi smirked at her. "Yeah,I can control them easily as thinking" he said as she grabbed a banana. He raised a brow at her smirk she gave him. "Thinking of something?" He questioned, licking apple juice from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:50 am

Jessa started to blush. "You made me addicted to the feeling I have when I release." She said to him. She bit in her banana and looked around the kitchen and back at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:54 am

Daichi smiled a bit. "Have I?" He said as he moved around behind her, looping his arms around her waist. "Can you describe the feeling you have when you release?" He asked resting his chin on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:09 am

Jessa smirked as he moved behind her. "At first it's like you can't breath at all and then when the feelings come that is like an explosion and it feels like you are on fire before the explosion. You have to keep shaking and that feels so good." The exact feeling she couldn't really describe. Jessa turned around staying in his arms. She kissed him and looked at him. "Thank you for taking me on this adventure and learning me more about it." She kisses him again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:16 am

Daichi kissed her back, his arms shifting slightly on her back. He pulled back. "Your welcome" he said as he leaned to her ear slightly, giving it a soft bite as he put her up on the table, so they were at equal height. He took his mouth from her ear and start to carefully kiss her again,considering if he should or should not try to do her in the kitchen where someone could just easily walk in on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger (Daichi)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next