Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Stranger (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 am

Jessa nodded and fastened the pace and her grip tightened around his cock, She pulled it up and down and looked at him with a bright smile. "And what about the sucking part?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 am

The demon chuckled, watching her hands for a bit before answering her. "I'll instruct you on that when you start. But you do it well, but you only take me in about maybe halfway, or a little less, I'm curious if that's your limit or not." He said as he closed his eyes, her hands felt rather nice when her grip tightened.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:04 am

Jessa looked confused but continued pulling his cock fast. Jessa looked how he enjoyed her handwork around his hard cock. The lessons she learned from him about sex were really handy for later, maybe she could do some more research on it or find new ways to please him. Jessa looked around the room and then focused on his cock again. She had the urge to take the top in her mouth but she decided to wait for his sign.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:09 am

Daichi opened his eyes, watching her. "You don't have to wait for my command if you want to put it in your mouth, I'm teaching as you go" he said winking at her. He enjoyed teaching her about sex, if she wanted him to, he probably could find her some books to do her own research.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 am

Jessa blushed and took the top in her mouth. She suck on it while her hand loosened his grip and slowed her pace down. She looked at him and softly she put her teeth on his dick and then she sucked the top again waiting for his reaction. She found it funny. Jessa was still wet from all the releases she had and it would still be.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:50 am

Daichi's breathing got slightly heavier as she suck on his tip, feeling her teeth running against him. "I want you to try and take as much of me into your mouth as you can, bring yourself up once you feel like your going to gag if you go any further. I want you to continue to that level where your just above your gag point, if you have one, and then I'll continue your lessons" he said said he rubbed her head caringly, his tail finding its way to her pussy and clit, it started to rub against her again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Jessa took his cock in her mouth and pulled it deep, she was pretty concentrated to find the right point that she didn't notice the tail rubbing against her pussy and her clit. Jessa pulled the cock a little too far and she almost started to gag, she pulled the cock out her mouth to breath and then she tried it again and she found a point, she relaxed a little bit and she closed her eyes enjoying the stimulation of the tail on her pussy and clit.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Daichi saw her gag and he shifted slightly but stopped when she took him back in, she could go to maybe 6 or 7 inches of his ten before she had to stop, it impressed him a bit. "Okay, I want you to try to alternate between sucking and licking on me. Where and when you do either is up to you" he said taking his hands from her hair as his tail slipped into her pussy again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Jessa was stopped and pouted a little but then she got another lesson and nodded, she sighed as his tail penetrated her pussy again. She licked him from the bottom to the top holding his cock with one hand. She licked him twice and then she took his cock in her mouth and sucked on the top hard. Her hands had her fairy magic in their hands and scanned his cock giving him a little extra. Jessa moaned as she licked his cock again, he penetrated so good with his tail that it wouldn't take long for her to release.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Daichi felt her start to lick and suck on his cock, his breathing getting heavy again at the feeling her tongue and her magic she used for a little extra play. His tail shifted deep into her pussy, going as far as her body would allow it to as it started to bring itself in and out fast
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Jessa felt his tail getting deeper in her and she had to stop to moan and sigh before she could lick his cock again. She licked to top like it was a lollipop and then sucked on it as well, the feeling in her pussy got heavier so she sucked harder. She closed her eyes and he body shook, she was going to release, she moaned loudly while she was sucking his cock.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Daichi smirked bringing his tail from her pussy before she got to release, his crafty little tool brining itself to her ass and pushing itself in there instead, taking itself deep into that hole as well as started to bring itself in and out even faster than it did with her pussy. The demon felt his precum flow from his tip steadily, his breathing getting slightly heavier as she sucked him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Jessa was at the urge to release when Daichi took his tail out of her pussy and started to make his way into her ass, she looked at him with still his cock in her mouth who got harder and harder. He was going to release soon and so she stopped and looked at him. "You tease me I tease you!" Jessa smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:45 pm

He smirked at her, his crimson eyes dancing with a soft fire. "You can try to tease me like that, but you forget, I've gone a century without sex and can maintain control of my body, while your still learning how good it feels and I can easily get you horny" he said as his tail shifted from her ass and seeming to split into two, both of them identical and moved to both of her holes,penetrating them both at once. "Continue practicing" he ordered as they brought themselves in and out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Jessa sighed as she got penetrated at both her holes, she closed her eyes. He was right, he could make her horny in a minute as she was just started to explore. Jessa took his cock in her mouth again and sucked on the top. Thoughts danced around in her mind. Was he really going to order her around if she didn't do what he said? Was it a good idea to have sex with him now he got more possessive of her. Jessa didn't know what to think as she sucked his cock, maybe she should just ask him if it was true she could just walk away and never turn back to him. The penetration started to work as Jessa didn't know how to sit, her juice streamed down her leg as her body shook
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Daichi watched her, his cock flexing in her mouth before it unloaded three bursts of his come I to her mouth. He let his tails slip in and out of her faster as he thought. He really wasn't all that possessive of her, he just wanted her to Irish him up so he could go on teaching her, should he talk to her about this some time? He let the thoughts roll around in his head for a bit as he noticed she was starting to shake as her juices got flowing again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Jessa got his juice in her mouth, she didn't know what to do with it. She started to swallow it and licked his cock. Her body shook more and she released herself, she moaned loudly, getting light in the head as she released, she held his cock tightly as she screamed. It was such a great feeling.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Daichi slid his tails from her body slowly, watching her grip on his cock as she found her pleasure again, both of them joining back into one. "Want more lessons?" He asked smirking at her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:59 am

Jessa looked at him. "I think I need to eat something first and maybe we could find another place?" She said looking at the room. Jessa pulled away from him, she scanned her hair with her hands and her magic and then summoned her clothes while scanning her body. The scanning was sort of a shower, her hair gets wet and then it dries and her body gets wet and then it dryed so she could put her clothes on. "Let's get some food in our system and then another place maybe something outside." She smirked at him offering her hand to get pulled up.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:23 am

Daichi took her hand pulled himself up, he snapped his fingers and he was dressed again coat, pants, and boots. He left his coat open so she could see he still had no shirt on. His tail slipped into his coat slowly, the orb reappeared. He looked around the room carefully to make sure everything was in the right position because...well yeah, it's possible they knocked something over, but found everything still fine. "So where do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:33 am

Jessa looked how his clothes reappeared on his body. She watched every move and smiled when he looked at her. "i don't know i have been here only a couple of days so... Do you have any idea where we could eat?" She asked him leaning against his bare chest. The warmth of his chest warmed her up through her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:24 am

Daichi shrugged simply. "Neither do I, I've never really though about going out to eat." He admitted to her. He looked at her curiously. "How old are you?" He as after a moment. Maybe they could find a good restaurant that served alcohol too...if they believed him to be way over 21.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 am

Jessa looked at him confused. "You never been out to dinner before? How do you eat then while you are here?" jessa asked him. "I'm 17 years old and how old are you?" She just noticed that she didn't know a lot about him but she told him a lot about herself.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:43 am

Daichi crossed his arms. "I've already told you this, I'm a hundred and eighty years old" he said then chuckled. Wow seventeen, he was really really robbing the cradle, he couldn't even remember what being seventeen was like for him. "And I really eat in the kitchens and main dining hall when I get hungry" he said. Even being hungry was sort of rare for him, but why not, he didn't mind eating with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:57 am

Jessa blushed. "You don't look like hundred and eighty years old." She smirked at him. "Sorry i never eat in dining halls and kitchens so i can't even remember eating a proper dinner. We fairies eat only fruit and seeds, i got very sick the first time i ate meat but the second time it was delicious." She rambled again without noticing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger (Daichi)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next