Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_vote_lcapSibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_voting_barSibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_vote_lcapSibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_voting_barSibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gadreal Auxilium

Gadreal Auxilium

Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  Empty
PostSubject: Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)    Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:12 pm

"Tell me what you've heard little bird" he growled as the petite blonde cowered in his grasp. The Nun looked up at the dark angel her lip quivering "the-the sisters say they saw her near by sir-i-please let me go"

Gadreal laughed darkly "you've served your purpose.." he tore her throat out with his teeth and swallowed the meat her blood exploding over his face and chest darkening his white shirt. Dropping her body in the alley by the chapel he dabbed at his chin and pulled his coat over his shoulders. He stepped out into the rain slicked streets of london and moved silently in the darkness.

He had left bodies everywhere he went over a thousand dead since his escape a month ago. But he had a hunger he needed to satiate..he needed to see his sister.

The nun had mentioned they saw her at the sister chapel of the one he had killed her at. Making his way down the road he stepped out of the rain into a small church the dimly lit sanctuary casting images of god and messiah around him. There before him was a kneeling creature at the alter, with hair as dark as night. He didn't have to see her face to know her.

"Azrael"
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)    Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Azrael was called to London by all of the sisters who seemed scared for their lives but never explained why. No one ever did lately. The rate of deaths raised and they were violent..familiar even but despite her excellent memory, she could place it. Entering one of the sanctuaries after a few moments casting souls away into the rightful place, she knelt at the alter, letting her hair tumble down her back whilst her wings were wrapped around her. It looked as though she were praying but she was in fact writing in her book, finding the alter the calmest place. She thought far too soon when a deep voice of the first person she had ever loved met her ears. 

Turning slowly, her wings moved away from her body so he could see her properly in her black dress glory. ''Gadreal...'' Azrael whispered, taking a step forward and her wings dragged against the floor like usual before she was a few steps from her twin. ''I-It's really you? I'm not going crazy...but you were locked up.'' She said, trying not to lose her composure and rush into his arms that always protected her from anything despite how strong she was. Her wings slowly disappeared as she stared into her brother's eyes. Her true brother.
Back to top Go down
Gadreal Auxilium

Gadreal Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)    Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:36 pm

He took in the sight of her innocence her joy at his appearence "It is me sister" he growled his smile was filled with cruelty his eyes dark. "Did you ever know a prison to have held me? Lucifer knows not of true power, and yet neither did you.." he took a few steps towards her as he shrugged out of his jacket and dropped it on a pew his blood stained shirt tight across his muscular chest. "Look at you, never changing" he said touching her face "yet still beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)    Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Azrael swallowed hard at his smile, not used to the cruelty only the warmth. Watching him carefully, her reddish gold eyes sparking with interest. ''I did know. I was forbidden to see you, brother.'' She muttered with a slight hint of anger before seeing the blood. Her eyes hardened for a moment before his hand was on her face. Leaning in, she took in the familiar warmth and lost all of her composure. She leaped up and wrapped her arms around his neck. There was a sharp glow of Angelic white when they were finally together again and Azrael buried her face in his neck despite the scent of blood strong on him. ''I missed you, Gad..D-Don't go again. No matter how much shit you get into, don't go..'' She whispered into his ear as she did not want to be separated from her twin. It hurt too much the first time. His arms were home..
Back to top Go down
Gadreal Auxilium

Gadreal Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)    Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:21 pm

He growled and held her tightly her body pressed to him. He nestled into her neck and inhaled deeply "then don't turn me in" he growled into her before he kissed the tender skin. His fists bunched up her dress pressing into her back "don't tell them where I am and if you've seen me..you didnt know what you were doing last time..but it was your betrayal that led to my damnation"
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)    Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:42 am

Azrael growled back, her hands digging into his shoulders to keep him close. Her legs wrapped around his waist and locked into place, their bodies trying to become one. ''Why would I?'' She whispered into his ear, her breath dancing onto his neck before frowning at his words. ''I-I..I'm sorry, brother...I wish i knew what I did.'' She muttered before looking at his face, stroking his cheeks with her soft hands like she usually did. ''I will never tell anyone. I can't lose you again.'' She said firmly, resting her forehead on Gadreal's.
Back to top Go down
Gadreal Auxilium

Gadreal Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)    Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:53 am

He took a few steps pressing her back into the cool stone pillar behind her, he felt his body call to her as it had before so sinfully. When he lived amongst angels he had never considered heeding his body's wishes but his time in hell had made him a changed man and ravishing his twin sister sounded as natural as anything to him.

Looking into her dark eyes he chuckled "then you wont lose me." with a demonic growl he ran his fingers into her hair fisting it and pulled her into a savage kiss his lips hard and hungry bruising hers. He had waited, wanting to be the first woman he lied with since his incarceration to be her and all he wanted was to strip her down and take her. He'd never kissed her before and she was as sweet as he had imagined. Slowly his assault he pulled back waiting for her to fight him though his careless eyes held no ill will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)    Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries (Azrael) (R)
Page 1 of 1