Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_vote_lcapChild of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_voting_barChild of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_vote_lcapChild of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_voting_barChild of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  Empty
PostSubject: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:23 pm

Serena took a deep breath and entered the school she had been sent to attend for reasons unknown to her. But, there was always a purpose to things The Creator sent her to do, so, she was never one to question Him. Once in the main hall, Serena scanned the area and found it to be nearly empty. Finding a set of sofas not far from where she was, she moved to them, her brown leather boots making hardly a sound on the stone floor. Removing her brown pea-coat, her winged tattoo peeked through the keyhole back of her sapphire blue shirt. Sitting, Serena pulled out the paper that held her schedule of classes that were to start the day after tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:36 am

Azrael narrowed her red-ish gold eyes when she rushed down the stairs of the school, holding a large ancient leather book to her chest as her quill moved ferociously as names were crossed off and some were added. Her ash coloured dress was tattered and ripped at the edges but that was the Archangel of Death's natural style whilst her wings, larger than Luna's, dragged on the floor due to their length. Hearing the sound of paper, her blood seemed to tingle at the presence of someone familiar, her eyes landed on a blond haired woman. Waving her hand the book lifted up in the air and the quill continued to jot down names. ''Rena..'' She called, voice hoarse from lack of use due how she enjoyed her alone time. Quickly rushing forward, she went to pull Serena into a hug and as they did, their angelic glow reunited before disappearing as quick as it came.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:46 am

Serena's eyes went wide as the feeling of someone she knew very dearly washed over her. Hearing the name that only one ever called her, her grey eyes looked up as a familiar form rushed towards her. "Az? Az!" she exclaimed, quickly getting to her feet and hugging the older Angel tight. The glow that radiated off the two women was bright without being too bright, and as quickly as it was there, it was gone. Reaching up to touch her dear friend's face to be sure she wasn't dreaming, Serena smiled. "Gone silent, again?" she teased lightly at the horseness of Azrael's voice. "I didn't think I'd see you here," she added softly, glancing at her book and feverishly writing quill and, smiling, looked back.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:08 am

Azrael almost chuckled at Serena's reaction but the feeling of her friend's hand on her cheek made her pause and close her eyes. The feeling caused her to remember Heaven and the contact filled her with ethereal warmth. Opening them slowly, they peered down at her fellow Angel and finally laughed at the tease. ''You can say that..Busy time working you know.'' She said, following Serena's gaze before looking back at her. ''I didn't know i'd see you here either but business called so that's why I'm here. I take it Creator is being all mysterious with you again.'' Azrael said, changing the subject so she didn't have to talk about what business.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:24 am

Chuckling lightly, Serena understood that Azrael often went quiet when she was working or busy or simply keeping to herself. Such was her way, always had been. Her face, however, fell slightly before a somewhat crooked smile touched her lip. "He's always mysterious and cryptic with me when He sends me places out of the ordinary," she answered with a shrug that showed that it really was nothing new. Serena was naturally curious as to why The Angel of Death was in a place such as this, but knew better then to ask or press for information. If Azrael wanted to talk about it, she knew that she would. "Would you like to join me?" she asked, gesturing to the sofa where she had been previously seated. Seeing her friend and older Angel here brought a unique sense of peace to Serena. She didn't mind new places in the least, but this one was just so different from most places she had been before.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:31 am

Azrael smiled and let her lips lightly touch Serena's forehead before nodding gently. ''He's mysterious and cryptic with everyone but of course, we must just ride along with the adventure.'' She quipped, knowing that was slightly a lie as he often spoke to Michael and Gabriel. Narrowing her eyes at the sofa, she gracefully shook her head. ''Wouldn't you of all people prefer to be sitting near the stars?'' She quipped, knowing the exact place Serena would enjoy in this place which was also a private area that was created by Luna to be closer to Heaven but still far enough to have her peace.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:54 am

"Isn't that the truth..." Serena mused, leaning into the light kiss on her forehead. Seeing her eyes narrow at the offer to sit with her, the younger Angel tilted her head curiously. It wasn't the first time she'd asked Azrael to sit with her. Why was this time different? Her question however made her smile slightly. "I would, but I've only just arrived here. I don't know if such a place exists," Serena answered, her eyes hopeful that there was such a place. Being made of the stars, any time she could be close to them made her happy, content, and at home.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:04 am

Azrael let her hand rest on Serena's cheek, taking in the angelic warmth that came with it before letting a smile grace her lips. ''You're in luck, Rena...Come with me.'' She replied happily, grabbing her large book from the air but the quill kept on writing with her command before nodding her head towards the large stairs, covered in a red carpet. Her wings dragged across the floor, hopping up slightly as if they were their own person when it came to the stairs. 

After a while of walking along corridors and then up into a thin swirl stair case, Azrael threw open two heavy wooden doors at the very top of the tower with a simple push of her hand and revealed a giant Observatory where the stars twinkled beautifully in the sky. Along the walls were bookcases filled to the brim except on one part of the wall where a door was placed. There were desks around the golden plated telescope, engraved with angelic runes and and then a platform fall from the ceiling showing there was an old leather sofa and a table that had a steaming cup of tea and a cup of milk chocolate for Azrael. Her wings expanded before lifting her on top of the platform and sunk into Azrael's back, leaving the two slits and then a single black feather hanging in her hair. ''I do hope you like..'' She quipped, putting her book on the table open for Serena to see for the first time...
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:02 am

Gently leaning into Azrael's touch, Serena smiled as the warmth they shared spread across her cheek. Her statement made her curious as to what she meant, and when she nodded towards the stairs, Serena knew to follow. Picking up her schedule, she tucked the paper into her jacket pocket before draping it over her arm and taking off behind the woman up the red carpeted stairs...

Upon reaching a set of wooden doors that opened with a simple push of Azrael's hand, Serena gasped in wonder at the Observatory before her as she stepped into the vast room. She felt more at home here then she could have imagined, and to see all the books as well as the telescope that would allow her to indulge in her love and curiosity of the universe that surrounds and lives within her. Watching Azrael fly up to the platform above them, Serena called her wings. Soon the tattooed wings on her back began to glow softly before shifting into her silver-grey wings. Giving them a good flap, Serena was carried up and landed gracefully on the platform with her fellow Angel. Allowing her wings to shift back, they were soon, once again, her inked tattoo from before. Taking a seat on the leather sofa, she draped her coat over the arm and sighed happily. "This is amazing, Az! I would have never thought that something like this could be here," she said looking around before her eyes fell on the book the older Angel was always writing in. "Ummmm... Az... Your book... What do you write in it?" she asked, letting her finger twirl a lock of her blonde hair as she brought her bright eyes to Azrael.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:18 am

Azrael watched Serena's expression with a happy smile, such a rare expression for the angel of death but one she allowed few to see. Seeing her friends wings in use made her even happier, enjoying the presence of another angel over a spirit. Picking up her milk chocolate, she sipped it gently and grinned at the smooth taste, taking away all of the hoarseness in her throat replacing it with her gentle, velvety smooth voice. ''Luna created it....Recently or years ago, I am not sure.'' She mused, gently furrowing her brow with mere curiosity but Azrael's eyes followed Serena's. Her book was rarely open for the world to see, no one saw the contents but her but she trusted her friend enough. ''Names, Rena...Names of every person and every creature. Every single one of them...I have their days of birth, their days of death, I have the cause. Everything. I even have the Demon creations, even their past life.'' She explained, waving her hand to flip it to the other page. ''Whenever I'm too tired or busy, the names automatically add themselves..'' She said, flipping to the very beginning where the names were faded or just a different language. ''It's like a large filing system. I simply think of a date and bam! Every person born or dead on that date is in here. If i think of the year, the words on the page change, form into the something else and become that year. This is the book I've had from the very beginning of time, Serena...'' She continued to explain, her eyes glowing bright with pride and excitement at finally speaking about her book, realizing it must seem odd for someone as old as her having child like excitement.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:52 am

Picking up the cup of tea that was waiting for her, Serena looked around once more as Azrael told her about Luna, the Headmistress of the school if memory served her right, had made this at some point in time. "I will have to tell her that it's wonderful, should I ever meet her," she whispered before putting her cup to her lips and drawing in a slow sip of the hot liquid. Bringing her eyes back to her fellow angel, she let them fall to the great book on the table, taking in everything that Azrael was telling her about it. It was nice to be with another like her, even if the two of them were so different in. Angels were Angels and to be with another of one's own kind was nice. "You mean every life living or dead is in this book?" she asked in awe as her bright eyes focused on Azrael. "Wait... Demon creations and their lives? Why?" Serena added, her brow furrowing in curiosity at why they would be listed in this book that seemed to be filled with information about mortals both human and creature.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Azrael frowned but nodded gently. ''Luna is one of our fellow Angels, Serena. She was there when you were born but she was quite young. You will meet her again..'' She quipped with a smile. The entire time she spoke about the book, her eyes were on the angel next to her, taking in the expressions. Her hand silently took Serena's and squeezed with a kind smile, enjoying the sound of awe. ''Everything is in this book. The moment someone dies, they basically go into a different 'file'. The dead file.'' She replied, her other hand causing the cup of milk chocolate to hover as she flipped a page to the dead file. The names were now in red and bold with a skull sign next to it. ''See?'' She pointed out, her finger trailing along the page. Hearing the other question, she let out a smile. ''Before Demons are..created into demons, they have a human life. There are the collected few that are pure demon, no human life at all but it's very rare for their creator to make a demon just like that. I have them...as a history sort of thing. A human life on Earth is quick. Snap your finger, someone's dead. Blink, there's another one dead. Breathe, ten have died. For me, I breathe and each of those names are added into that book. Every time I snap my finger, someone dies and when I blink, someone else is dead. Names keep getting added and added. A demon's life...Snap your finger and in hundreds of years, they die but before they do, they spend it wondering if their life was important or if there was a life before. I am...simply an archive if they need it.'' She said, with a gentle sigh as she took her cup from the air to sip it before chuckling. ''Librarian of Death.'' She murmured, oddly enjoying the sound of another title.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:19 pm

"I hope so," Serena mused with a smile, knowing that her and Luna's paths would cross again. She just didn't know when. Even before she could ask about the Dead File, Azrael had turned the page and allowed her to see the names in read with the skulls next to them. There were so many... Glancing over several, she didn't recognize any of them. Bringing her cup to her lips as her eyes came back to Azrael, her hand gently holding her fellow Angel's, she listened as she was told about just how short life was and how the Demons were often human before being created as a Demon. "I have heard stories about Demons having past lives. I guess I never thought it was real," she said honestly, glancing back at the book. The newest title Azrael gave herself made Serena giggle lightly, like a bell on a winter day. "Tack that onto your already huge list of titals. Soon you'll need a book just for them," she mused, settling back into the sofa with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:43 pm

Azrael smiled, her hand beginning to trace a name that she still remembered just like she remembered every single person. Not only did she have the book but her mind was linked to the book, knowing everything about a person. Looking at Serena with a kind smile, she sighed letting a gentle frown touch her brow. ''There was a time all demons knew they had past lives. The ones from the very beginning or around that time anyway. They became so crazy when they knew their life, the family they had left behind. It didn't just take a toll on them but on me as well. They badgered me to take them back to their lives but they were too far gone...They were too late to go back. Their families had already died or just forgotten. So little by little, some angels and I began making them forget but only leaving the few that understood. Slowly but surely, I began easing back into it. Allowing a selected few who truly desired it and were smart enough to understand that it's hard for even I just take them back.'' She muttered, her voice almost cracking in pain but she recovered by clenching her eyes shut and relaxed at the sound of Serena's laugh. ''I have three titles now, Miss Starlight.'' She mumbled, tucking her feet under her before the book landed on her lap. ''I must warn you, Serena...This School..it isn't the safest. This is why I was here today.'' She said, hating to call her by her full name but this was serious. Opening the book to the latest page and pointed at a name, Xelia Fultz and then pointed at a column that said death; including the location. Killed right in the very school by a vampire that is also attending. ''I know you can protect yourself but times are dark, my little stargazer. Be wary of where you walk or even fly.'' Azrael said, her hand lifting up to stroke Serena's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:45 am

Holding her cup in both hands, welcoming the warmth it held, Serena listened to the story about Demons and their past lives almost like it was the first time. It was a story that she had heard before, but since she always thought it was simply a story, hearing it now knowing it was true made it all the more interesting. "How sad to remember you have a family only to never see or talk to them again... I can understand why you made them forget except for the select few," Serena said gently. Not all Demons were bad, and she knew that. So, to hear that this could be their fate brought out the caring nature she had, even for them. "Three so far..." she teased when Azrael corrected her in the 'list' of titles she had. Soon however, when the older Angel used her full name, the seriousness of what she was saying filled the room. Before she could ask what Azrael was talking about, Serena looked where she was pointing in her book. Biting her lower lip at seeing that this was a death that occured right here in the school by one who attended, her face took on a grave look. Why would she be sent here? Turning her eyes to her fellow, she swallowed dryly before speaking, her wisdom radiating off her, "Whether one can protect themself or not, warnings are always welcome to those that might not fully grasp the danger of the situation." Reaching up to put her hand over Azrael's on her cheek, Serena managed a smile. "Perhaps this school needs a Guardian, and thus here I am..." she tried to reason. The world was a dangerous place, and it seemed, so was this school. Be that as it may, being what she was, she would embrace the danger head on. Soon that strength mingled with the wisdom that shone from the young Angel.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:17 am

Azrael's fingers danced on her own wrist as she stared at the book, easing an imaginary ache just to distract herself from memories. ''It's...very sad. You could hear the demon's cries even from Heaven that only pushed me further to remove the memories.'' She admitted, chewing on her lip before slamming the book shut and placing it back on the table. Despite the constant use of the book, dust still managed to escape the pages. The tease would've lightened the mood until she obviously had to ruin the light atmosphere with her deathly business. Her reddish gold eyes took in Serena, taking in the wisdom before leaning into her friend's hand, nuzzling into it. ''For someone younger than me, you are far more wiser. It's quite unsettling but I'm thankful it does not affect my ego.'' She quipped before nodding gently. ''We will find out at some stage your reason for being here but perhaps you are right. Luna is working herself down...'' She admitted, sighing before sipping her drink, sliding away from Serena's hand. ''Look after yourself...Look after this room and that room.'' She said, winking and pointed gently at the door they had not looked at. Just as she did, the door swung open to show a white and gold room almost like her room in Heaven...

Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  Luxurious-contrast-like-this-gold-and-white-palette
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Serena gave her head a small shake as she imagined what it must have been like to hear the cries of anguish from their memories of their families being crushed that there was no going back. She could completely understand why Azrael had opted to removing their memories. It was better for everyone, Demons and Angels alike. Watching the dust float in the air as she slammed the massive book closed, Serena smiled. "Wisdom comes in all forms. You're wise in your own way, Az. Don't think you aren't. You have wisdom that I don't have, too," she told her friend with a wink. Nodding and putting a hand on Azrael's leg, she told her, "Whatever my purpose is here, it will reveal itself when the time is right. Until then, there is no sense searching for an answer shrouded in mystery from The Creator." As Azrael told her to look after herself as well as this room and a neighboring room, Serena didn't know what she meant until she looked towards a room she hadn't noticed before. When the door opened revealing white and gold, Serena brought her wings forth and flew down to the opening, landing gracefully at the door leading into it. Gasping, she entered and was stunned to see a room that reminded her of the one she had when she returned On High. "Az... Is this... Is this where I'll be staying?" she asked looking over her shoulder at the older Angle sitting on the platform above her.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:39 am

Azrael chuckled lightly, her hand covering Serena's. ''I know I am wise, Rena...Wise about death. You however are wise about light itself.'' She said, winking back in amusement. There were days she was thankful for Serena. It proved to her there could still be light in her life despite the added darkness and it comforted her, made her not feel so alone. ''Our Creator will most likely tell you when he remembers.'' She teased, winking up at the sky where a loud rumble of thunder, almost like a laugh, resounded. Standing up slowly, Azrael let Serena check out her room before her wings expanded and took her to the room. ''Yes...Yes it is.'' She whispered into her ear, wings disappearing leaving a little black feather to lay on the floor when she walked into the room. ''Luna made sure to make it look like the rooms back at Home. Of course, you can add little bits to make it more...homely or suitable for you but you get the picture.'' She explained, her fingers dancing on the gold. ''Luna likes to make every dorm match the students living there...The fairies have flowers and trees for a bed and what not.'' She added with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:10 am

The rumble of laughter from The Creator made Serena glance Heavenward and smile before looking back to this room that would be her own while she was here at this school. As Azrael entered, leaving a feather behind as her wings vanished, and told her about how each student had a room tailored to what they would be used to at home, Serena was happy that she could have a little piece of Heaven here. The thought alone made her feel more at ease then anything else had thus far. Many of the other Star Angels wondered just why and how Serena bonded with Azrael since she dabbled with the serious and dark nature that was death and her Demons, but she never really had one for sure answer. Serena, as a Guardian and a Star Angel, was all about light. She was made from it, moved with it, radiated it... Serena lived the light. Azrael was like her complete opposite in that respect. 'Can't have one without the other,' was one of her favorite things to say when she was questioned. Azrael reminded her that while the world was bright and wonderful, there were darker things, too, to help balance everything out. Death was a part of life, just like darkness was to light, and Demons to the Angels, it seemed. To Serena, her bond with Azrael was easy, natural, if you will, and something she would never trade for anything...

"Luna is kind to do something that like for her students. I can only imagine how straining it must be for some to be here and roomed in a place that is not familiar," she mused as she ran her fingers along the golden wing pieces at the foot of the bed. With a happy, content sigh, she added, "Do you room here, too, Az? Or are you only visiting?"
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:26 am

Azrael's eyes were locked onto Serena, watching the person she shouldn't have been so close to with perfect ease. When they had bonded, many of the lighter Angels stared at her as if she was an alien but that also could've been because of her brother..Snapping out of that part of her mind, she let a gentle smile touch her lips. They were Ying and Yang. Life and death and it was just how Azrael enjoyed it; a friendship that should've been forbidden but was welcomed by their Creator so easily it made the dark angel wonder if he had made them that way on purpose. Together they were in perfect harmony.

''Yes..I remember years ago, they were all the same. No one was happy to go back to their dorms so there was a meeting. Luna began doing this and it's been much, much better.'' Azrael explained, looking around herself and walked over to the double doors by her bed. Throwing them open, it revealed the balcony and the sound of birds singing filled the room before the Angel finally took the chance to see the view just as Serena asked her a question. Sighing, she shook her head before smiling. ''I will be visiting quite often, Rena. I'd never turn down the offer to visit another angel, especially you.'' She said honestly, furrowing her brow before looking back out the window.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:59 am

Laughing lightly, Serena said looking up at the perfectly draped linen. "I can say that I am happier knowing I'm staying here instead of in a room that isn't my own. I'm glad she did that," she mused happily before looking over at the view from the newly opened double doors. Walking over to Azrael, she stuck her hands in her pants' pockets and breathed in the fresh air. The Angel's sigh drew Serena's attention, and her answer caused her smile to fade. Giving her own small sigh in answer, she let her bright eyes look back out at the view before them. "Guess visits are better then nothing," she said, looking for the bright part of Azrael not staying at the school. "I'd have that over nothing," Serena added, her smile finding its way back to her face and her spirit lifting.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Azrael smirked and nodded, allowing her hand to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. ''As am I. I know i won't get lost then if I'm looking for your room.'' She joked with a playful wink despite Serena's room being the only one this high. Her hands gripped onto the balcony, arm extended just as a tiny blue bird landed on her finger. Letting it sing on her hand, she let her hand fall for a moment before throwing it back up, urging the bird to fly away to sing more of its music. Looking towards Serena, she let out a bright smile. ''I will be visiting quite frequently. I will be giving messages to Luna from Upstairs.'' She explained, those simple words indicating Luna was Fallen as it was hard for those to get messages. ''I'm glad, Rena..I'll try not to leave again. I do enjoy the company even if i like the solitude.'' Azrael added with an even brighter smile before waving her hand over the other. A long velvet box appeared in her hand and she handed it to Serena, the faintest of ticking in the air could be heard from the box. ''For when I am not here and you wish to see me. When you do...close the wings and I'll know.'' Azrael's gaze turned towards the mountains, the sun going down in between them.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:01 pm

"Are there not many ones like us here?" Serena asked when Azrael joked about finding her room with ease. Seeing her arm reach out to allow a little bird to land there for a few moments to sing for them, she leaned her shoulder against the door frame and smiled. It was moments like these that she wished the other Angels like her could see the side of Azrael that they all thought was fake or nonexistent. How wrong they are, and she knew it. Something that the older Angel said struck her in that moment. Why doesn't Luna just go Home to get messages herself? It wasn't that hard. Well, unless you were... Serena's jaw went slack as she figured out just why what Azrael said touched her. Luna was an Angel but she had taken the fall. Lightly biting her bottom lip, she gave her head a small shake, her bright eyes telling Azrael that she understood. To hear of one like them falling brought different reactions to each Angel, but for Serena, it made her sad. Even though her heart was sad at hearing that Luna was a Fallen, her eyes held hope that she would be able to redeem herself and return Home. "My door is always open to you, Az. Whenever you need and whenever you wish to, you are always welcome," she said crossing to her and slipping her hand in to hers. "I know being on your own is your own way, but having company, even if it's for a few minutes is good for you. Good for this," Serena said placing to fingers over Azrael's heart and letting their tips glow with a gentle, warm light for a few moments before going out. Looking down at the box she offered her, Serena asked softly, "What's this?" placing her ear next to the box, she could barely make out a ticking, like a small clock... Upon opening it, Serena sucked in a soft breath at the necklace with the source of the ticking apparent in its wings that held small gears, each moving as they will. Touching the pendant, Serena smiled and said, "Thank you, Az. Thank you so much!" Looking up at the woman, she saw her focus out over the landscape. Following it, she saw the sun was getting low in the sky and guessed it was almost time for her to go. "Before you go..." Serena said, setting the box on her bed, "Here..." Giving her wings a flap, she collected one of the silvery feathers and enclosed it in her hands. A white light glowed from within them before she took Azrael's hand and draped a necklace she had transformed her feather into in her palm. "So you will always have a guiding light with you. So you can always find your way back..." she spoke softly. Wrapping her arms around Azrael, she hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)    Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness, Child of Starlight (Azrael)
Page 1 of 1