Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
A Graceful Dance I_vote_lcapA Graceful Dance I_voting_barA Graceful Dance I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
A Graceful Dance I_vote_lcapA Graceful Dance I_voting_barA Graceful Dance I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

A Graceful Dance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Graceful Dance Empty
PostSubject: A Graceful Dance   A Graceful Dance I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Lyanna was sitting at the edge of the lake, her fingers running through the crystal blue water. She was the only water nymph who dwelled here, at least to her knowledge. She was alone which seemed to be the perfect time. She stepped onto the water and started gracefully dancing on it, her long blue hair swirling with her. She smiled for it had been so long since she had been able to dance like this.

Last edited by Gothic~Angel on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

A Graceful Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Dance   A Graceful Dance I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Luna walks to the lake and sees a water nymph. She watched her dance and she smiles kindly. Her hair had a ring of light on it looking like a halo. Her white dress flowed behind her and watched her dance. She walks slower and grins. "Hello. Welcome to Bladed hearts academy. I'm Luna Valkyrie, the only fallen Angel here. Nice dancing by the way." She says sweetly.

OOC: Hello new bie. I see your characters name is Lyanna but please, when you make a character you do it like mine not Gothic~angel as it can confuse the person you are talking to. This is a new site so I shall try sorting you later into the fairies group with currently is not made yet. However I am pretty busy at the moment as I am moving country. Thank you for joining this site and if I know you from any other RP site, please pm me your name so I can make a profile thing and you won't have to write a RP sample which would be around 100 words minimum. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net

A Graceful Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Dance   A Graceful Dance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:15 am

She heard a voice which startled her. She turned around and studied this women who had appeared. After a few moments, she smiled sweetly. "Hello Luna Valkyrie. I am Lyanna Mizu, a water nymph. Thank you complementing me on my dance for I am glad you enjoyed it."

OOC: -_-' Sorry. I'm on other RP websites and they would let you have any username you desired so I didn't know about the username thing. Once again Sorry
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

A Graceful Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Dance   A Graceful Dance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:18 am

Achilles was looking for Luna. Not surprising. He was slightly bored...But wanted to see her. He spotted her and another girl. He tilted his head. He heard the conversation and smiled. Water nymph? Fair enough. He thought to himself. He approached and hugged Luna from behind. He whispered in her ear ''Hey der'' He turned to the newbie. ''Hi. Achilles Grimm....I am a Grimm....Nice dancing. Welcome to the academy'' He said calmly.

OCC: Yeah...Luna, loving the politeness. If I can I will sort the water nymph thing out but it is hard on the EEE pad....And Hi....Yeah There will be more on the site, however, we had to restart and Luna's moving and my laptop is bust. So bear with us until we can restore it to its former Glory so again. Sorry about so little being on the site. But nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

A Graceful Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Dance   A Graceful Dance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:24 am

"It is a pleasure to meet you Achilles Grimm. I will thank you as well for your complement." She said still smiling. It was nice to meet people who enjoyed her dancing.

OOC: nice to meet you to. I can understand the 'not much on the site yet' thing.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

A Graceful Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Dance   A Graceful Dance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:28 am

Achilles smiled. ''So...what brought you here. Oh and how are you?'' He asked with curiosity.

OCC: Yeah...haha...I am working on it...Oh well. Oh and ignore my terrible spelling...if I make mistakes its because this keyboard is thick.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

A Graceful Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Dance   A Graceful Dance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:48 am

Luna senses her startledness and blushes. "Sorry for scaring you, Lyanna. I guess I'm a teeny bit quiet so speaking causes a slight shock..." She feels arms wrap around her and her eyes glow brighter. She smiles and turns to him, kissing his cheek. "Hiya love." She says in a kind, calm voice and turns to Lyanna listening to their conversation.

OOC: Oh..sorry...excuse the rudeness...I may have been in a bad mood :/ and Lyanna, it's completely my fault...I really should make the rules...better and sort everything out...it's just been a wee bit hard lately. I shall try putting it back to it's former glory maybe in...3-4 days as I am moving tomorrow. So Lyanna welcome to Bladed hearts and hope ya like it here! Love...just leave it...I'll sort it out when I'm done unpacking which will take around two to three days Smile well anyway..sorry if I sound rude...still in a bad mood :/ ever need anything sweetie just pm me okay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

A Graceful Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Graceful Dance   A Graceful Dance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Graceful Dance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Canada- Bladed hearts School :: The Lake-
Jump to: