Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_vote_lcapIt's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_voting_barIt's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_vote_lcapIt's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_voting_barIt's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) Empty
PostSubject: It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)   It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:58 am

Ezra was a traveller, and had been since the day that he awoke with a thirst that no water or cider would ever quench. He didn't spend long in one place, though he had yet to venture from his country of origin. The United States had seen may a evil in his centuries of life, and although he sometimes wondered why he stayed, he knew that he would need a phenomenal amount of emotional strength to leave.

Los Angeles was not a place that he spend a considerable amount of his time, but he knew that he had needed to leave New York and its surrounding states and venture even further away. And there, in the city of Angels was where he had found himself, sitting on a bench by a pond humming quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)   It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:55 am

Azrael's wings quickly snapped into her shoulder blades, only leaving behind two slits in her back that looked like tattoos the moment she landed in an abandoned Los Angeles alleyway. After hours of doing her work in said place, she just wished to relax for the time being. Quickly tying her hair up in a messy pun and with a simple click of her fingers, was now dressed in leather pants and a white shirt and a black leather jacket to hide the slits in her back. Rushing out, she blending into the crowd with ease despite the special goldish glow that only supernatural beings could see. 

Finding herself in front of a pond, unaware of the company she had, Azrael went to the knees and furrowed her brow at the sight of a dead fish. Picking it up slowly, she held it to her chest and breathed on it where a blackish smoke escaped causing life to enter the fish again. It flopped in her hands and fell back into the pond to swim with the others. Holding a hand on her heart, her eyes slowly clenched before letting a gentle smile dance on her lips. ''Much better...'' She whispered and quickly stood up before a whisper in her mind told her to look at the bench across the pond which she did, seeing someone humming to their self.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)   It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:58 pm

It didn’t take Ezra long at all to notice the woman who had approached on the other side of the pond. She was gorgeous, that much was obvious, but what caught his attention even more quickly was the glow that seemed to add even more to her beauty. What startled him even more so was that he had seen something like it before, when he had encountered a blonde stranger in New York City. This woman, however, seemed a little different and he wondered how.

His head tilted to the side, but he made sure not to stop his humming, when she pulled what looked like a dead fish from the pond between them and held it to her body. Is she sad that it’s dead or something? he thought as he kept a focus on her. What shocked him more than anything so far, she seemed to breath some kind of black smoke into the fish and suddenly it burst back to life, before being returned to its home.

Glancing around to ensure that it was only the two of them that were around, stood and in the next moment he was next to the woman. He didn’t care if she was dangerous, or if she was just a simple mortal and he was delusional. Nothing matter other than the burning curiosity that was bubbling in his throat. “What are you?” he asked, his stance neither passive or aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)   It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Azreal was neither shocked nor pleased at the speed of the man, immediately tensing at his close proximity. She looked up st him, allowing her reddish gold eyes to lock onto his with a silent annoyance that someone deemed themselves fit to get this close but it quickly disappeared when she focused onto the beauty of his eyes. His question almost made her laugh and with a simple glance around to see if anyone was there, she leaned forward. "Why...I'm an Angel, vampire. Well..Archangel of Death." She replied before tilting her head. "Real questions are who am I and who are you." She said as she hid her excitement of seeing a Vampire. They always did fascinate her and having a handsome one in front of her, added to her luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)   It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Ezra glared into the woman’s eyes, but he couldn’t hide the way that his own softened despite the startling colour of hers. His eyes narrowed, not sure whether this beauty was messing with him or not. Yes, he was a vampire, but he had begun to think that he was the only one of those, let alone considering that there was other supernatural species at all. His tongue flicked out to moisten his lips as he examined her. He considered for a moment before sighing. She knew what he was, and he was sure that she was not lying. Something in her eyes told him that she found this whole thing amusing, but not because of a lie or anything of the sort. “Archangel of Death?” the man asked, though he knew what he had heard. This woman wasn’t someone escaped from an asylum, of that he was certain, so he let out a breath and smiled politely, “my apologies, miss. May I ask your name?
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)   It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:47 am

Azrael was not startled by the glare nor was she impressed. She understand his hostility but it was his choice to come towards her. Leaning back slightly, capturing the sight of him licking his lips which caused the angel's to stammer for a reason she did not know. ''Yes, yes...Archangel of Death.'' She replied as in that moment, her wings expanded out of her back and the ends rested on the floor due to their length, the lights around them caused the gold tips at the top to shimmer in beauty. ''My name is Azrael...Azrael Auxilium.'' She said with a bow of her head and despite knowing his name, she smiled gently. ''And what is yours, sir?''
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)   It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:21 am

Ezra did his best to cover the look of bewildered curiosity that overtook him when the woman’s wings came from her back. They were the strangest beauty that he’d ever seen, despite his centuries of life. He wondered how he had never encountered an angel before in his life, but in just the past couple of months he had met two. His thoughts wandered momentarily to Serena, the first angel he’d come across. It had taken much longer in New York for her to reveal her secret than it had taken Azrael, and he couldn’t help but begin comparing the two. They were different types of angels, of that he was certain. “Ezra Brandr,” he answered, committing her name to memory, “it is my pleasure to meet you.I hope..
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

PostSubject: Re: It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)   It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 am

Azrael turned slightly, flapping her wings a tiny bit causing a gust of wind to occur but only blowing away the leaves. Looking towards Ezra, she silently let the wings disappear into her back. The two slits were now visible in her back as was the black feather falling from her back. It had been many years without contact with a vampire. A being who both lived in life and death, avoiding her capture. Smiling as he told her his name, not lying or avoiding it, made her happier. ''The pleasure is all mine, Mister Brandr.'' She quipped before staring into his beautiful eyes that sucked her in along with the cold aura. ''It's been a long time since I've been in the presence of a Vampire, sir...Forgive me if i lose control of my excitement but your kind has always interested me.'' She explained, her smile becoming nervous but she controlled it and turned it into one of confidence and power but still curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)   It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a broken hallelujah.. (Azrael, M)
Page 1 of 1