Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Friends?         I_vote_lcapFriends?         I_voting_barFriends?         I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Friends?         I_vote_lcapFriends?         I_voting_barFriends?         I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Friends?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abby Star

Abby Star

Friends?         Empty
PostSubject: Friends?    Friends?         I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:58 am

Abby sat on the back wall as she smoked her eyes scanning the land around her catching every detail every movement. Not much got passed her but then again she was always looking, watching, listening, and waiting. As she finished her smoke he stood up and turned to walk back into the school.....
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Friends?         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?    Friends?         I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:28 am

Lilith's lips curved into a sweet smile as she noticed a young woman sitting, enjoying a smoke. Biting on her lip, a nervous look spreading across her face she made her way to the girl. Leaning against a wall, she waited for her to near her, Lilith raised a meek hand and called, "Hello? I am new here and would like to know where I need to go. Would you mind helping me?"
Back to top Go down
Abby Star

Abby Star

Friends?         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?    Friends?         I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:51 am

Abby looked at the lady that had spoke to her and started to open her mouth to speak but closed it. Her eyes got wide as she dropped to her knee, "forgive me my lady I did not realize who you were." Abby said her eyes glued to the ground her hair falling like a raven vial hiding her face from site.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Friends?         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?    Friends?         I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Lilith raised an eyebrow as the girl was about to speak. She was interested in what was going to come from her mouth, but it seemed that she had recognised her. Smirking down at the brunette, Lilith held out a hand palm up and said, "Stand, girl." Lilith had plans here, and she didn't want for this young demon to ruin them. "I have a job for you," she said icily, before moving past the girl and into a darkened corridor.
Back to top Go down
Abby Star

Abby Star

Friends?         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?    Friends?         I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Abby's heart stopped as Lilith said she had a job for her, Abby was not use to being called on for any job in fact Abby trying not to do anything but her one trouble making but it looked as if that was not going to happen. Standing Abby removed the hair from her eyes and turned to follow Lilith and only uttered the words "yes my lady" as she followed her in to the dark corridor.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Friends?         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?    Friends?         I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Lilith turned and waited for the girl to follow her. She had yet to decide if there was truly something that she needed done, or if she was simply planning to toy with this girl instead. Her signature innocent smile graced her lips as she looked the girl over. She appeared to be incredibly young, and that was always something that Lilith enjoyed. "What is your name, child?" she asked, keeping her voice motherly, even if in the depths of her eyes would always be the truth of her character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends?         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?    Friends?         I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Canada- Bladed hearts School-
Jump to: