Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
List of Claimed Faces! I_vote_lcapList of Claimed Faces! I_voting_barList of Claimed Faces! I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
List of Claimed Faces! I_vote_lcapList of Claimed Faces! I_voting_barList of Claimed Faces! I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

List of Claimed Faces!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

List of Claimed Faces! Empty
PostSubject: List of Claimed Faces!   List of Claimed Faces! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:09 am

A
Ackles, Jenson ~ Ezra Bradr

B
Barnes, Ben ~ Lucifer Bloodletter
Bateman, Nick ~ Levi Andrews
Bean, Sean ~ Nergal
Bell, Emma ~ Lilith
Boreanaz, David ~ Eric Black

C

D
Dashae, Rachel ~ Abby Star

E