Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDemons just love to read - Page 3 I_voting_barDemons just love to read - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDemons just love to read - Page 3 I_voting_barDemons just love to read - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Demons just love to read

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Demons just love to read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:03 pm

The demon peeked inside and let out a low whistle. "I take it this place is built for over a few thousand people?" Daichi guessed, following behind the fallen angel into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Luna nods. ''The town this was built next to was filled with 20 thousand people. Bustling streets, filled markets, crowded and nosy but it was home. This place was their refuge at the time but now i made it a place for creatures to feel at home.'' She shrugs and kicks open the kitchen, smiling at the elves and fairies cooking for fun. ''What ya want to eat, Daichi?'' She noticed the creatures cooking staring weirdly at her and she looks at her shadow to see the shadow of her old wings. She sighs and just sits down at a table. She points to the chair across from her indicating for Daichi to sit.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Daichi sat in front of her, glancing at the shadows wings but did not speak about it. "I'd have just about anything right now, Luna" he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Luna smiles and laughs. ''Hungry then?'' She looks towards the elves and fairies with a kind caring smile. ''Steak and chips please..two? Thanks.'' She looks back at Daichi and traces the details in the wooden table. ''I hope that's alright for ya. It's my usual...'' She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Achilles walks in talking to two people. Completly unaware of Luna and the new person The other two clear of as Achilles stops. He grins and picks an apple up, taking a bite. He turns to Luna and grins. "Hello there my Angel. How are you?" he became aware of the other person nearby. He turns to him and tilts his head. Then then extends his arm. "Hello. I am Achilles Grimm. Evidently a Grimm. The only one here it would seem. How are you?"

OCC: Don't worry I won't gate crash for too long. Just thought I'd say hello. Also...Someone join me on the Chatbox. I am bored.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Luna looks up as she see's Achilles with two other people. She watches as he bites into the apple, taking notice of her and Daichi. ''Hello Achilles. I'm great thanks, you?'' She asks watching him interact with Daichi. She gets up and walks to the kitchen bit, tying her hair up. She grabs the bag of potatoes, seeing the elves and fairies going to get the steak from the pantry. She grabs a knife and spins it in her hand, starting to cut the potatoes. She puts them on a bowl to put them on a tray for later when the food gets cooked. She see's the steak and smiles. The elves put the potatoes on the tray and put them in the oven. She begins to make some cake mix, feeling in the mood for cake.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:25 pm

"Daichi Nori, demon"  he responded, shaking the young mans hand. After retracting his own, the demon stood up and sauntered to the barrel, opening it and used his tail to collect three apples, the orb  turning green and each apple levitated so he could operate hands free. He closed the lid and let each one settle on the table, he pushed up the sleeve on his right arm, his tattoo zipping down to his palm, then created a knife blade from it. He sat down at the table, slowly peeling the apples before him.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Luna watches them both in the corner of her eye. She grabs a cake tin and pours the mixture in. She shoves it in a different oven and cleans up the mess she made. There was flour on her rosy cheeks and arms. She wipes down her hands and moves her hair out of her face and begins to cut up some fruit. She bites into a strawberry and closes her eyes at the taste. She remembers she had melted chocolate and she grabs it, dipping her strawberry in. She bites into it and cuts up some more fruit.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Achilles smiled. "Nice to met you. That is a nice trick. Here. Let me show you one of mine." He extends his arm and a spiked chain wraps around the forearm it extends and reaches out. It reaches a full length of 5 meters. He lifts a chair with it and brings it too himself. Then sits on it and the chain retracts and reforms a Tattoo of the chain. "Its called Dragons chain. Few can do it. Great fun. Can bind anything and is near indestructable. It can be used for lots of things. I use it to have fun." Achilles take anther bite of the apple he has and he smiled. "What brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:20 pm

"Just curiosity, and lack of a real life outside of my work" Daichi said, swiping his palm over the apple once, splitting it in half. The demon flicked it into the air and caught it in his mouth, slowly chewing it and swallowing. "What brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Luna watches the chain that Achilles produced and she smiles. She sits on the kitchen counter and just traces the black and gold markings on her skin. Her old wings could still be seen through her shadow and she stares at it. She touches her back, just where the wings would be. She drops her hand, hops off the counter grabbing the bowl of mixed fruit. She also grabs a smaller one filled with strawberries and places them both at the table, she continues to eat the strawberries, staring into the distance whilst listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:43 am

Achilles frowned when the question was asked. He shuffled in his chair and then became still. "Well. I had no where else to go. I heard of this place. Packed what I could an ran. I was in ur....Russia when I heard of this place. Made my way here. wasn't easy. Believe me. It was hard work." He said with a grin. Masking how he really felt. Achilles sighed "Luna. Its rude to listen in on others conversations. Just thought I'd let you know."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:43 am

Daichis left ear twitched as his knife retracted into his palm slowly, a single black blood drop falling onto his skinned apples. "It's also considered dishonest to put on a false smile...unless your attempting to put on a brave face" he said, his crimson eyes trained on Achilles for a moment, then he went back to eat his apples.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:58 am

Luna snaps back into reality and sighs, looking at Achilles with her bright eyes. ''It's better to listen to learn than try to join in, in something you know doesn't involve you. I'm sorry if you dislike that i did such a thing.'' She noticed he was hiding something and it seems Daichi did as well. She watched black blood drop fall onto his apples and she looks around again, getting a glimpse of her shadow wings. She narrows her eyes at them and takes another strawberry. She throws it in the air and it floats like a feather back down into her hand. She bites it and closes her eyes, breathing deeply. She looks towards Achilles and thinks about what he said. ''This place...is always for people who have no where else. I made it that way and that way it shall stay.'' She gets up and walks to the counters again grabbing a knife to cut some more fruit. She seemed on edge which was a drastic change to how she was a few moments ago. She grabs a watermelon and starts to cut it, her edge showing in the way she cut it. She lets her hair fall and the black lace markings stood out more on her skin as if one looked close enough, she looked like she was glowing.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 am

Daichi examined Luna's body language, watching her. "You're suddenly upset by something..." He said looking at the apple with his blood stain on it, the color spreading slowly around it. The apple turned purely black and cracked in Daichi's hands and turned to dust. He sighed, brushing the black powder on his pants.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 am

Luna looks up at Daichi and sighs. ''It's nothing really. Just on edge...'' She tried to brush it away and watched as the apple turns to dust. ''Your blood does that?'' She says with confusion, never reading anything about it. She remembers her study has a direct link to the kitchen through a secret passage. She looks at the bare wall in the corner and hides her smirk well, making note to take midnight visit. She turns back to the watermelon and cuts, jabbing the knife in it to stop her shaky hands. The wings never showed this darkly before and it worried her. They usually were more faint. This usually meant she's been there too long and needed to go to the place where it all began. She puts the knife down and just nibbles on a slice, looking at the chips to see they're done. She grabs them out, cooks three steaks now. She places them on the table and gives the boys a small smile. ''Here ya go...'' She turns to the other oven and crouches looking in. The island in the middle hid her well.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:50 am

"My blood only effects certain organic compounds, it deconstructs key components, which turns it black, then absorbs anything inside which turns it to dust. It's not recorded because it rarely appears in demons, most hunters or scientists haven't even seen this happen." He explained, but glanced at the wall Luna did moments ago, he scanned the wall for a second and just started eating his steak.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 am

Luna gets back up and nods thinking about what he said. ''Interesting. What else can ya do?'' She asks leaning against the island and just slowly walks up to their table. She leans back in the chair, avoiding eye contact and starts to eat her food. It was a great distraction and she ate, staring into space.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:21 am

"I haven't even tried to tap into any other abilities, but the orb on my tail has different abilities depending on the color" he said sitting up, his plate emptied. "I've only found it to be most helpful in battle, because I can get more changes in attributes."
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 am

Luna nods, interested. ''Sounds pretty interesting.'' She finishes as well and grabs his plate, taking it to the sink to be washed later. She looks in the oven again and pulls out a cake. She sets it on the side and puts some icing on it. She throws some cut strawberries on it and sprinkles strawberry sauce on it. She sets it on the table with a knife and set plates down. ''If ya want, just take some. If ya don't think ya can have some now...just take it for later.'' She gives a small smile and goes to the counter to clean, visibly on edge.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 am

Daichi nodded and took a small slice of cake withe the knife, and started eating it with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:48 am

Luna rolls her eyes. ''Could've just asked for a fork?'' She grabs one and throws it at the table, stabbing the wooden table for him to grab. It wouldn't be stuck, it was actually loose. She smiles and wipes the counter down, glad for the distraction.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:50 am

"I would've yet I'm far too interesting in the cake to ask" he said still munching on the cake,with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:53 am

Achilles has stayed silent. Annoyed at the remark. In his silence. He strained to control his anger. He then blurted out."I smiled because I am thankful I survived. Do not speak of what you can not comprehend." With that Achilles stood up, kicked his chair across the room and moved away from everyone. Evidently wanting to be alone. The chair he had kicked hit a wall and broke. He sat on a table with his feet on a chair and stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:00 am

Daichi swallowed his cake and silently walked to the broken chair, his tail stood straight, turning dark green and the chair floated up to eye level, he sighed and started to repair it. "Temper on that one" he remarked setting the repaired chair down. Daichi had very little concern for Achilles, not because he had any ill will towards him, but because he had just stormed off in a rage, the guy had to go calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons just love to read
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Canada- Bladed hearts School :: The Lake-
Jump to: