Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Stormy night I_vote_lcapStormy night I_voting_barStormy night I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Stormy night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

Stormy night Empty
PostSubject: Stormy night   Stormy night I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:40 am

Luna walks to the lake, barefoot with her white dress flowing in the harsh wind and a guitar in hand. She watched as waves were created in the wind. The water and air nymphs rushing to a place of safety. She just watched. There was nothing she could do. She turned to her right to see werewolves rushing to the forests and vampires speeding to the castle. She looks at the windows of her glorious castle to see fairies looking outside with doe like eyes just like the eyes of the witches and wizards. She looked at the sky to see stormy clouds and leaves from the trees blowing around her. She held her arms out and at that moment, the rain poured down on her. She smiled at the crack of lightening that flashed through the sky. The sky was lit by multiple lightning flashing through the dark sky, her shadow flashed on the ground showing her stretched out shadow wings. She sat down on the wet ground with her drenched hair sticking to her face. The rain beat down on her hair as she puts the guitar in place.

''Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you’re missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go.''

She sings out loud, smoothly and softly. She continues to play the song on the guitar and the rain slowed down. The lightening and thunder continued, the wind roared past her ears. She stops playing and lays down on the wet grass, dress clinging tight to her body as she breathes deeply.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Achilles Grimm

Stormy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy night   Stormy night I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:51 am

Achilles culd hear the music. He walked in shorts and a vest to her. He knew her voice anywhere. He walked silently, with his lightweight, soundless foot steps he snuck up behind her. "You play and sing well my dear."
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

Stormy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy night   Stormy night I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 am

Luna heard Achilles and a crack of lightening lit the sky with it's bright glow. She spun around and puts her hands on her hips. ''Don't sneak up on me, love but thank you...'' She whispered and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Stormy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy night   Stormy night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormy night
Page 1 of 1