Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
The bordem of a Grimm I_vote_lcapThe bordem of a Grimm I_voting_barThe bordem of a Grimm I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
The bordem of a Grimm I_vote_lcapThe bordem of a Grimm I_voting_barThe bordem of a Grimm I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

The bordem of a Grimm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Achilles Grimm

The bordem of a Grimm Empty
PostSubject: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:51 am

Achilles was bored. He had been swimming for about two hours. He lay on his towel with blank bok opened and him drawing. Achilles had always been good at art. He had drawn an Boat on the lake before him. The boat was a sail boat. The sails had a crest in them. Two Dragons back to back with a skull in between the heads. A sword going through the skull and all the way down to match the tails lengths. Around the dragons was a ring with symbols on it and a fire behind all of this. He had drawn the Grimm symbol. The very on on the right side of his chest. He had only drawn i pencil, howver it still looked impressive.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Luna walks to the lake with a smile on her pale face. She see's Achilles laying on a towel and that he's drawing. Her smile grows and she walks behind him peering down at the art work. She looks at his chest seeing the drawing was the same. She kneels down and covers his eyes, leaning into his ear. ''Hey lover...'' She whispers, biting her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Achilles at first caught of guard and nearly lashed out...Then he heard Luna's voice. He smiled. "Hello Luna. Please don't do that...Not when I zone out anyway. How are you my Angel?" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Luna moves next to him and lays on the grass, rolling onto her stomach to face him. ''Sorry love. I'll be careful next time. I'm happy..and bored. How 'bout you, handsome?'' She smiles at him biting her bottom lip again whilst unknowingly looking at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Achilles grins. He roles and hugs her. "I am veeeeeeeery bored but happy. Wht have you done today love?" He kissed her then rested his head on hers.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Luna laughs and hugs back. ''I have been doing more paintings and then spent the last hour looking at my bed thinking about what we did there.'' She smirks and kisses back, she puts her head in the crook of his neck and then kisses it. ''What have you been doing, lover?'' She asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Achiles chuckles at the comment of her bed. "Well....I was swimming for two hours....Then I got bored..Then I laid on the towel and drew whilst I thought of you and what we did." He grinned and chuckled again
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Luna smirks and makes him lay down again, whilst she climbs on top of him. She smiles at him. ''You draw very well...almost as good as you fuck..'' She winks at him and kisses him, running her hands through his hair. She rests her chest against his, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:42 pm

Achiles grins and kisses back. "I think you maybe right." He gives her a cheky grin and kisses her back. He puts his hands on her ass and squeezes it. Then looks her in the eye. Stil grinning.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Luna smirks and keeps kissing him, grinding against his hips as he squeezes her ass. She blushes under his gaze and kisses him forcefully, wanting him a lot. She pulls away and grins cheekily as she puts her hands on his chest. She kisses his jawline and neck, biting it softly.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Achilles grinned. He squeeze tighter and grinned wildly. He tongue kisses and then pulled away. "Mmmm....Are you tempting me?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Luna smirks and tongue kisses back. ''So what if i am?'' She whispers into his ear and softly bites the earlobe, going down to his neck, kissing it. She looks into his eyes and grins. ''Tempting to do what exactly?'' She winks at him and bites her lip, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Achilles grinned he pulled her up so her head is in line with his. He kisses her then speaks. "Tempting me to fuck you again...and if you are. I guess I will have have to..."
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Luna looks into his eyes and hers flutter shut as he kisses her. She kisses back and smirks at his words. ''Yeah i am then.'' She winks and grinds against him, kissing him hard. She held his face in her hands as she rubbed her hips against his, still kissing him.

The bordem of a Grimm Tumblr_mlobczMMad1qkzl7oo1_500
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Achilles grinned and enjoyed the grinding. He kisses back and chuckles. Good. He puts his hands on her top and pulls it off.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:42 pm

Luna smirks again and feels the air touch her naked torso. She chose this day not to wear a bra and was glad she didn't. She rubs her chest against his whilst she grinds and tongue kisses him. She grabs his wrists and pins them down above his head. She kisses him forcefully and the grinding hardens against his body.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Achilles is happy she has no bra. He looks at her breasts and grins. He feels himself become hard. He kisses back and Chuckles as she pins his arms down. "Hehe someone horny?" he kisses her and chuckles as she grinds him hard
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Luna smirks and kisses back. ''Yeah i am. Someone hard?'' She winks and looks down with a big smirk. She licks her lips and lets go of his wrists, kissing his neck and chest. Her hand goes down to the front of his pants and she rubs his cock over them. She wanted to be as much of a tease as possible and make him beg to fuck her. She bites his chest softly but still leaving some marks.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:58 am

Achilles grinned as she rubbed him however. He knew her game to well. He reached down her trousers and ran his fingers along her Panties. He rubbed her pussy and grinned wildly. He used his other hand to play with her tit whilst he kissed the other.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 am

Luna moans despite her self and squeezes with the hand on the front of his pants. She grinds against his hand and then pulls away, standing up. She strips down so she's naked and walks to the lake, swaying her hips. She looks over her shoulder and winks, stepping into the water. She goes to the island in the middle and lays on the ground in a starfish way with a smirk gracing her face. She certainly was giving Achilles a look at what he seems to want.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:36 am

Achilles grins. He strips down and follows her. He grins as he gets on top and kisses her. He pulls one leg up and round him whilst grinding against her. His spare arm is holding him up as he kisses her neck then tongue kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 am

Luna smirks as he gets on top of her. She kisses back and wraps her leg around him tighter, pushing him closer against her. Her body shivers as he kisses her neck and then tongue kisses back, grinding harder against him. She waves her hand and clouds cover the island to hide them. She puts the hand on his neck and kisses the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bordem of a Grimm   The bordem of a Grimm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bordem of a Grimm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Canada- Bladed hearts School :: The Lake-
Jump to: